Yes..Han Solo shot first...Chewbaca has the original script...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Tryin to confront a lefty with the truth, the facts and reality is hard.....even when most of the world has actually seen it with their own eyes....

George Lucas....the jerk....didn't like the fact that he had Han Solo kill Greedo in an act of self defense....by shooting Greedo first....and not having him wait to be a victim....typical gun grabber, he went back and changed the scene so that Han fired second.....and then told us, his fans...that we were all wrong.....

We knew the truth...but it was annoying that Lucas denied reality and then changed his film to fit his reality......something all lefties wish they could do for every aspect of life they disagree with....

Well...he can no longer deny reality....Chewbaca has released the original scripts which he kept over these years.....

Han shot first...grow up George..........striking first in self defense is not murder...get over it.

Chewbacca Actor Confirms Han Shot First In Original Star Wars Script

Tryin to confront a lefty with the truth, the facts and reality is hard.....even when most of the world has actually seen it with their own eyes....

George Lucas....the jerk....didn't like the fact that he had Han Solo kill Greedo in an act of self defense....by shooting Greedo first....and not having him wait to be a victim....typical gun grabber, he went back and changed the scene so that Han fired second.....and then told us, his fans...that we were all wrong.....

We knew the truth...but it was annoying that Lucas denied reality and then changed his film to fit his reality......something all lefties wish they could do for every aspect of life they disagree with....

Well...he can no longer deny reality....Chewbaca has released the original scripts which he kept over these years.....

Han shot first...grow up George..........striking first in self defense is not murder...get over it.

WTF?

You know it's just a movie. right? Like so many of the other things you whine about, it's not real.

You know it's just a movie. right? Like so many of the other things you whine about, it's not real.

Actually...what you lefties believe actually are not real....this is a movie that a demonstrates the lefts need to alter reality to fit their nuttiness.......

Actually...what you lefties believe actually are not real....this is a movie that a demonstrates the lefts need to alter reality to fit their nuttiness.......

Nice try. Still nuts, but you at least show effort.

I thought Star Wars was dead to you because a girl and a black guy talked too much

I thought Star Wars was dead to you because a girl and a black guy talked too much

You are confusing me with a democrat...no, I am an American Conservative....we aren't the racists or the sexists...that would be the democrats...you know..the political party made up of the racists of all colors......every core group of which is openly, and proudly racist and leftist.....and whose lead Presidential Candidate helped her husband silence the women he raped and sexually assaulted.....

You are confusing me with a democrat...no, I am an American Conservative....we aren't the racists or the sexists...that would be the democrats...you know..the political party made up of the racists of all colors......every core group of which is openly, and proudly racist and leftist.....and whose lead Presidential Candidate helped her husband silence the women he raped and sexually assaulted.....
Is that why you started those threads about how you hated that a black guy and a girl were in the new Star Wars?

No, you're just another silly republican who is too embarrassed to admit it.

I vote republican twit....I am a proud American Conservative.........you on the other hand probably vote for the party that owned slaves, fought to keep slaves, fought to keep blacks from voting and used rape, murder and the law to keep them from voting....and now all you racists have come together to use the democrat party today to push for a big government to keep pushing your policies that are always based on the color of peoples skin....not the content of their character...because the leaders in your party have no character.......and the husband of the current leader is a rapist and sexual predator....

Is that why you started those threads about how you hated that a black guy and a girl were in the new Star Wars?

No...you must have me mistaken with one of the left wing democrats on this site......

I vote republican twit....I am a proud American Conservative.........you on the other hand probably vote for the party that owned slaves, fought to keep slaves, fought to keep blacks from voting and used rape, murder and the law to keep them from voting....and now all you racists have come together to use the democrat party today to push for a big government to keep pushing your policies that are always based on the color of peoples skin....not the content of their character...because the leaders in your party have no character.......and the husband of the current leader is a rapist and sexual predator....

More than 100 years ago, both parties owned slaves. If any of those people are still running, I won't vote for them.

More than 100 years ago, both parties owned slaves. If any of those people are still running, I won't vote for them.

And the modern democrat party is the only part where racism is a core belief.....and their current President attended an openly and proudly racist church...whose last President awarded the Presidential Medal of freedom to his good friend and political mentor and arch segregationist j. william fulbright...and dedicated a statue to him as well......and this same President is a rapist at least 3 times over and a sexual predator as prolific as bill cosby...and whose wife, the current Presidential candidate, helped him cover up the sexual predation to keep her political career viable.....

You realize the Republican party was created as an abolitionist party...right?

And in the 1960s the democrats used their terrorist arm...the kkk, and the governments of the south to keep blacks from voting......and only became less openly racist after the Republicans had passed all the important civil rights legislation and since the democrats could no longer keep blacks from voting..they simply switched tactics....and later their goals.....instead of enslaving just blacks..the left wing democrats realized they could enslave everyone.....

No...you must have me mistaken with one of the left wing democrats on this site......
No you were very butthurt about it in the days after the movie came out.

No you were very butthurt about it in the days after the movie came out.

Yes...everyone who realized the new movie was simply a poor remake of the first movie was butt hurt from sitting through it.......twit.

What does that have to do with the present day?

What does that have to do with the present day?

Just answering your point.......you brought up 100 years ago..inaccurately of course....but you brought it up.....

Forum List

Back