Yemen: Why is the war there getting more violent?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
A conflict between the Saudi-backed government and the rebel Houthi movement is devastating Yemen.

Remote : Fri, 14 Apr 2023 15:04:19 GMT
Local : 2023-04-14(Friday) 17 : 04 : 19

Found via nicer.app web apps framework

Saudi and US officials have accused Iran of smuggling weapons such as drones to the Houthis, in violation of a UN arms embargo. Iran has denied the allegation.
so to a young reader, to an Arab-forces supporting reader, it might seem that Iran is not to blame.

but when you look at these search results, you see a different picture :

i'm saying that Iran has regional empiric ambitions (Hamas, Houthis, and only the start of a peace proces with the Saudis, which might be a false flag on the part of the Iranians).
what do you think?

I think you need to DYOR because this Topic is rubbish given the latest news
Try this :
Saudi Arabia has proposed a new peace plan to end nearly six years of war in Yemen. It suggests a UN-supervised ceasefire between Yemen's Saudi-backed government and Houthi rebels, who are supported by Iran. The plan also includes the reopening of vital air and sea links, and the start of political negotiations.

I think you need to DYOR because this Topic is rubbish given the latest news
Try this :
Saudi Arabia has proposed a new peace plan to end nearly six years of war in Yemen. It suggests a UN-supervised ceasefire between Yemen's Saudi-backed government and Houthi rebels, who are supported by Iran. The plan also includes the reopening of vital air and sea links, and the start of political negotiations.
the Iranians and the Houthhis have yet to accept this offer! or re-negotiate it.
might i suggest a temporary peace fire while a more permanent one is discussed?
to give the troops and more importantly : the population of Yemen, some more rest from uncertainty and violence and fear of food shortages?

This is what happens when the people are sick in the head and don't believe in working towards better. It is really sickening.

A conflict between the Saudi-backed government and the rebel Houthi movement is devastating Yemen.

Remote : Fri, 14 Apr 2023 15:04:19 GMT
Local : 2023-04-14(Friday) 17 : 04 : 19

Found via nicer.app web apps framework

so to a young reader, to an Arab-forces supporting reader, it might seem that Iran is not to blame.

but when you look at these search results, you see a different picture :

i'm saying that Iran has regional empiric ambitions (Hamas, Houthis, and only the start of a peace proces with the Saudis, which might be a false flag on the part of the Iranians).
what do you think?
Ok
The cross border attacks from Yemen began in 1998. The Saudis closed the border by 2000 and began to fight back in 2015.

Interesting situation from a sociological POV. At the basis of the ongoing violence
is the fact that Imperialist Iran wants Mecca. That which controls Mecca, controls
the UMMAH -----That which controls the UMMAH controls vital seaports that control
OIL SHIPMENTS for most of the world. The HOUTHI people of Yemen are clients of Iran.
The Sunni people of Yemen are more prosperous than are the Houthi people and
have the upper hand----The Saudi people are Sunni <<< and THAT's almost all you need
to know about the situation in ARABIA. (remotely---muhummad et al had a family issue
with some guy named ali-----a son-in-law, no less----it's one big soap opera)

Interesting situation from a sociological POV. At the basis of the ongoing violence
is the fact that Imperialist Iran wants Mecca. That which controls Mecca, controls
the UMMAH -----That which controls the UMMAH controls vital seaports that control
OIL SHIPMENTS for most of the world. The HOUTHI people of Yemen are clients of Iran.
The Sunni people of Yemen are more prosperous than are the Houthi people and
have the upper hand----The Saudi people are Sunni <<< and THAT's almost all you need
to know about the situation in ARABIA. (remotely---muhummad et al had a family issue
with some guy named ali-----a son-in-law, no less----it's one big soap opera)

Iran wants to control the Bab Al Mandab, the Straits of Hormuz and Secotra island.

Iran wants to control the Bab Al Mandab, the Straits of Hormuz and Secotra island.
that too----what is your point? All the islamo-christian ADOLF wanted was that which belonged to Germany----to wit ---the Sudetenland and Austria.....and France--and Great
Britain.....and France---etc. Have you always considered the Iranians to be gross
liars like your hero Adolf?

that too----what is your point? All the islamo-christian ADOLF wanted was that which belonged to Germany----to wit ---the Sudetenland and Austria.....and France--and Great
Britain.....and France---etc. Have you always considered the Iranians to be gross
liars like your hero Adolf?

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?
I was referring to your idiot statement which suggests that Iran's
interests are limited to the control of the strait of Hormuz----not
that I consider that naziesque ambition trivial nor your lies anything
but TYPICAL

but TYPICAL
by that logic, all empires / coalitions of countries that seek to enlarge their territory, are naziesque.
it's what the Muslim online terrorism recruiters on forums used against me in the War on Terror.
but it's also logic that's very susceptible to human subjectivity. the underdogs tend to complain about the victors and by criticizing expansionistic moves, they motivate their own troops and recruit new ones.

but the Muslims had one valid point : we here in the West are going too far with our uni-polar ambitions.
therefore, i say we allow Iran and China and even Russia some latitude when it comes to their regional powerbroker status and territorial ambitions.
i'm a big fan of the multi-polar, let's-all-get-along, world views.

but TYPICAL

They also want to control the ba Al Mandab and Secotra. Your ego is repulsive.

by that logic, all empires / coalitions of countries that seek to enlarge their territory, are naziesque.
it's what the Muslim online terrorism recruiters on forums used against me in the War on Terror.
but it's also logic that's very susceptible to human subjectivity. the underdogs tend to complain about the victors and by criticizing expansionistic moves, they motivate their own troops and recruit new ones.

but the Muslims had one valid point : we here in the West are going too far with our uni-polar ambitions.
therefore, i say we allow Iran and China and even Russia some latitude when it comes to their regional powerbroker status ambitions.
i'm a big fan of the multi-polar, let's-all-get-along, world views.
I don't understand your post. What does "I'm a big fan of multi-polar" mean? To what
does "empires/coalitions of countries that seek to enlarge their territories....." refer?
Do you consider NATO to be such an Empire? It seems to me that PUTIN does---thus
he justifies what I consider a naziesque aggression against the Ukraine. You call yourself
"peacefan"----is that the peace of CHAMBERLAIN?

I don't understand your post. What does "I'm a big fan of multi-polar" mean?
that i'm opposed to what you know as the uni-polar worldview.
there's room for multiple systems of government on this planet, considering that ALL governments are in essence a combination of businesspeople, bureaucrats and leaders.

To what
does "empires/coalitions of countries that seek to enlarge their territories....." refer?
in the present day? the EU, NATO, Iran, Russia, China.

Do you consider NATO to be such an Empire?
yes.
It seems to me that PUTIN does---thus
he justifies what I consider a naziesque aggression against the Ukraine. You call yourself
"peacefan"----is that the peace of CHAMBERLAIN?
no, it's not.

i can use sticks. on dangerous creatures.
but i also got carrots for the cute ones.

They also want to control the ba Al Mandab and Secotra. Your ego is repulsive.
OH-----six of one and half dozen of the other-----you made no point other
than the fact that you expanded on your support of filth. You are not
unique. Long ago---I had a close Indian friend---he was a BRAHMIN--but
rejected the concept---ie the caste system. He told me about relatives who
VERY MUCH supported it-----why? it gave THEM a privileged position.
It is a well known aphorism -----' People do not, GLADLY, relinquish
Prerequisites. You have made it clear that the ARABIAN OIL BUSINESS
has been good for you.

that i'm opposed to what you know as the uni-polar worldview.
there's room for multiple systems of government on this planet, considering that ALL governments are in essence a combination of businesspeople, bureaucrats and leaders.

in the present day? the EU, NATO, Iran, Russia, China.

yes.

no, it's not.

i can use sticks. on dangerous creatures.
but i also got carrots for the cute ones.
^^^^ that's the CHAMBERLAIN SLIP

OH-----six of one and half dozen of the other-----you made no point other
than the fact that you expanded on your support of filth. You are not
unique. Long ago---I had a close Indian friend---he was a BRAHMIN--but
rejected the concept---ie the caste system. He told me about relatives who
VERY MUCH supported it-----why? it gave THEM a privileged position.
It is a well known aphorism -----' People do not, GLADLY, relinquish
Prerequisites. You have made it clear that the ARABIAN OIL BUSINESS
has been good for you.

More BS.

Forum List

Back