US Navy helicopters kill Iran-backed Houthis fighters in Red Sea hijack - Business Insider

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
US Navy helicopters kill Iran-backed Houthis fighters in Red Sea hijack - Business Insider
  1. US Navy helicopters kill Iran-backed Houthis fighters in Red Sea hijack Business Insider
  2. US forces shoot down ballistic missiles in Red Sea, kill gunmen in attack by Yemen's Houthi rebels Yahoo News
  3. US Navy sinks 3 Houthi boats attacking merchant ship in Red Sea, US says ABC News
  4. US Navy helicopters sink 3 Houthi boats in 'self-defence' in Red Sea Hindustan Times

Remote : Sun, 31 Dec 2023 11:49:00 GMT
Local : 2023-12-31(Sunday) 12 : 49 : 00

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

The Houthis say they will stop their Red Sea attacks if aid is allowed back into Gaza,
but in my opinion, that only prolongs the conflict between Hamas and Israel,
even brings it into a new generation of humans.

i think we need to increase the sanctions pressure on Tehran again,
and to keep striking the Houthis and Hamas on a fire-if-fired-upon way.

how do you people feel about this?

Good news. Those fuckers have been shooting at our guys (and others) and deserve to be shot down. 👍
A lot of people think that any escalation in the Zionists' war is good news.

Iran is manipulating the situation now.

Is Iran mostly motivated as Russia's proxy?

1. US Navy helicopters kill Iran-backed Houthis fighters in Red Sea hijack Business Insider
  2. US forces shoot down ballistic missiles in Red Sea, kill gunmen in attack by Yemen's Houthi rebels Yahoo News
  3. US Navy sinks 3 Houthi boats attacking merchant ship in Red Sea, US says ABC News
  4. US Navy helicopters sink 3 Houthi boats in 'self-defence' in Red Sea Hindustan Times

The Houthis say they will stop their Red Sea attacks if aid is allowed back into Gaza,

I'm glad that we finally fired upon the goddamned Houthis.

Force is the only counterpointing that these idiot Islamists understand.

Time to start bombing their ports and launch points.

Time to respond with overwhelming, obliterating force.

Iran's Alborz warship has entered the Red Sea through the strategic Bab el-Mandeb Strait, Iran's Tasnim news agency has reported, at a time of heightened tensions over the globally important waterway.59 mins ago

Iran deploys warship to Red Sea amid soaring tensions

An Iranian Navy frigate built in 1960? This particular scorpion can still kill but it's an ancient, creaking easy-to-kill thing.

This has been going on since 2016.

Well it has been a mess since US favored Iraq in the 80's. because Iran took some hostages and were the bad guys. Now both Iraq and Iran are a problem.

SA has been pretty stable , I guess they would be consider pro West along with a few others. When they meet with other Arab nations, I would love to be a fly on that wall

Well it has been a mess since US favored Iraq in the 80's. because Iran took some hostages and were the bad guys. Now both Iraq and Iran are a problem.

SA has been pretty stable , I guess they would be consider pro West along with a few others. When they meet with other Arab nations, I would love to be a fly on that wall
Yes, the Saudis are very stable. They have very interesting governance skills.

Like the man said, the only good Houthis fighter is a dead Houthis fighter

And yes, iran is the real enemy that needs to die

Good news. Those fuckers have been shooting at our guys (and others) and deserve to be shot down. 👍

Forum List

Back