Yeah, The Jan 6th Committee Is Fair And Unbiased LOL

I don’t see how we don’t sweep Congress. The vast majority think the Dems have us heading in the wrong direction, so how would they vote to continue more of the decline?
They make a lot of excuses like the whole world is going through tough times right now so it isn't just Biden, even though they didn't think that same way when Trump was fighting Covid. Besides, they think, Trump is the one who got us on this wrong path. And, if they blame Biden at all, it is because Biden wasn't progressive enough and should have been even further left. Fortunately, the voters aren't that stupid. However, the Senate is going to be tough to flip.

That's ^^^^^ the problem.
You clowns believe trump has NEVER wronged anyone or EVER committed a Crime, you will defend him NO Matter What.
The problem is YOU GUYS who think Trump is guilty of everything. And, this country is not based on finding someone you hate and investigating them to death until you find something to find them guilty of. That is un-American and a total abuse of power.

They make a lot of excuses like the whole world is going through tough times right now so it isn't just Biden, even though they didn't think that same way when Trump was fighting Covid. Besides, they think, Trump is the one who got us on this wrong path. And, if they blame Biden at all, it is because Biden wasn't progressive enough and should have been even further left. Fortunately, the voters aren't that stupid. However, the Senate is going to be tough to flip.
Agree. The Senate seats up for grabs aren’t too encouraging. But unless there’s massive cheating, we’ve got the House.

And what you say about them going further left when they lose, instead of admitting the voters rejected their progressive agenda, is also so true. They’ll double down the insanity. And it’s due to their arrogance - they just can’t admit to themselves that normal Americans don’t want what they’re selling.

Agree. The Senate seats up for grabs aren’t too encouraging. But unless there’s massive cheating, we’ve got the House.

And what you say about them going further left when they lose, instead of admitting the voters rejected their progressive agenda, is also so true. They’ll double down the insanity. And it’s due to their arrogance - they just can’t admit to themselves that normal Americans don’t want what they’re selling.
If you look at real clear politics, in the House they are currently predicting 218 solid Republicans with like 32 seats up for grabs so, even if Democrats were to win all 32 races that are up for grabs, the final tally would still be R's 218, D's 217.

In the Senate, RCP actually predicts Republicans will wind up with 52 seats, although that's not what the polls are currently showing. They also predict Republicans will gain 2 governorships.

538 follows more along the lines of current polling with Democrats having a huge chance of keeping the Senate and Repbublicans with a huge chance or retaking the House.

She's just protecting our very Nation against evil con men.
It was obvious from the beginning that the ONLY purpose of this committee was to so damage Donald J. Trump that he wouldn't be able to run for office again. They know they don't have anything on him. NYT and WAPO both said so before the 1/6 commission was ever formed. But an unethical and willing MSM will report anything the committee gets on the record however one-sided, unethical, or dishonest it is to get the public to believe he was party to the violence and/or intended to overthrow the government.

If the Republicans did that to ANY Democrat, people like you would be screaming to high heaven in objection.

If you look at real clear politics, in the House they are currently predicting 218 solid Republicans with like 32 seats up for grabs so, even if Democrats were to win all 32 races that are up for grabs, the final tally would still be R's 218, D's 217.

In the Senate, RCP actually predicts Republicans will wind up with 52 seats, although that's not what the polls are currently showing. They also predict Republicans will gain 2 governorships.

538 follows more along the lines of current polling with Democrats having a huge chance of keeping the Senate and Repbublicans with a huge chance or retaking the House.
I would love to pick up just one seat in the Senate to keep Ms. Word Salad from breaking the tie.

I would love to pick up just one seat in the Senate to keep Ms. Word Salad from breaking the tie.
Me too, but I would be a lot more comfortable if we could have enough honest Republicans in there to offset Romney, Murkowski, Collins and maybe one or two others.

If that was your attempt at haiku, I got news for ya................................
You obviously don’t understand haiku …

But if you ever finally realize your hero is a lunatic conman, a megalomaniacal “King” with no clothes, you’ll probably feel something … like this poor thing:

“the first cold shower
even the monkey seems to want
a little coat of straw”

Lol. All trump does is Cheat.
Me too, but I would be a lot more comfortable if we could have enough honest Republicans in there to offset Romney, Murkowski, Collins and maybe one or two others.
Those are the semi-honest (R)
Cruz and like ALL admit they can’t cross trump. They even say it out loud.

Forum List

Back