Yeah, Tell Me About Our NATO Allies

Trump has repeatedly portrayed himself as a driving factor of NATO’s increased funding, even though member nations had pledged to do so two years before he was elected.

“When he looks at NATO, he doesn’t see the alliance that protects America and the world. He sees a protection racket. He doesn’t understand that NATO’s built on a fundamental principles of freedom, security and national sovereignty, because for Trump, principles never matter. Everything is transactional,” Biden said.
What did NATO do during the Obama/Biden days, besides give Russia no choice but to seize Crimea?

What did NATO do during the Obama/Biden days, besides give Russia no choice but to seize Crimea?
Holy fuck! Yesterday I was watching Tucker in Russia. Could he or you kiss Russia's ass anymore?

You sicken me. That's all I have to say about that. You are no different than the 45% of Russians who like Putin despite his crimes. No difference except Trump hasn't murdered anyone yet. But that wouldn't stop you from supporting him just like Putin supporters still like him.

We know Republicans would prefer a king to elections. As long as it's a con king.

Forum List

Back