Yeah, Tell Me About Our NATO Allies

A wall that separated post-War Germany.

A united Germany that pays less than the minimum 2% of it mandatory NATO commitments.

And if we'll pay nothing to our army then we'll pay nothing, 24/7 full-time superidiot. Leave Germany! Go! "Defend" someone else if you should know at all what could mean "to defend".

And only to make something clear, childish fake republican, we always had been in the arrangement with the NATO which had been made when Obama had been president of the USA.

Last edited:

The Mashall plan was to have the right to buy extremely expensive goods from the USA. The German government had to pay subventions from the money of the taxpayers so German business men had been able to do so at all without to go bancrupt. Although this plan had been important for Germany on psychological reasons it not had been very important economically. The winner GB for example got more "money" (=goods) from the Marshall plan and starved on hunger after world war 2 a longer time than Germany did do. The Marshall plan was first of all good for the inner US-American economy which also had to find back the way from a war economy into a peace economy.

Last edited:
This guy knows. They are mostly worthless.

I served alongside NATO forces in Afghanistan. Aside from the Brits, they were all functionally worthless. The Italian Alpini battalion I served with was particularly useless. They refused to participate in pretty much every operation my brigade ever asked them to participate in, and could do literally nothing without "Rome's approval," which was rarely given. They were there as figureheads, and nothing else. They did, however, have a magnificent field bakery and they regularly flew in antipasti that was to die for while we Americans were eating tray rats.
You know who WERE great combat allies? The then non-NATO countries like Romania and Lithuania. Those guys kicked a$$. You could really count on them in combat.
THIS is your modern NATO, Professor Foreign Policy Dinosaur. Perhaps if you had ever fought in any of the useless, endless wars you fervently worship, you too would have stories like this.

How does a guy notorious for not paying his bills tell other people to pay their bills?

This forum is full of MAGA useful idiots for Putin.

MAGAs call themselves conservative. That has to be the biggest joke of all.
There is only one time that NATO has ever had to help a country when they were attacked. And NATO stood by that country for 20 years. Know who that country was? It was us after 9-11.

Germany is the wealthiest country in the EU I believe is it not?

Wrong. We are between Slowenia and Greece with our median property. Place 30 in the world. Germany is perhaps a very rich country - but not so we Germans.

Last edited:
There is only one time that NATO has ever had to help a country when they were attacked. And NATO stood by that country for 20 years. Know who that country was? It was us after 9-11.
Syria's Toxic Syrup

The 9/ll mass-murderers were in Germany before the oil companies let them in here. How is You'reUp helping us when it's offered sanctuary to millions of sleeper-cells? They're even practicing on the You're-a-Peeins as a dress rehearsal for the main event here.

Syria's Toxic Syrup

The 9/ll mass-murderers were in Germany before the oil companies let them in here. How is You'reUp helping us when it's offered sanctuary to millions of sleeper-cells? They're even practicing on the You're-a-Peeins as a dress rehearsal for the main event here.
IDK. Trump and his supporters make my head hurt.

Not propaganda. The truth!
Trump has repeatedly portrayed himself as a driving factor of NATO’s increased funding, even though member nations had pledged to do so two years before he was elected.

“When he looks at NATO, he doesn’t see the alliance that protects America and the world. He sees a protection racket. He doesn’t understand that NATO’s built on a fundamental principles of freedom, security and national sovereignty, because for Trump, principles never matter. Everything is transactional,” Biden said.

Forum List

Back