Yeah, 'bout sums it up

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
And yes, I am an atheist.

Religious dude: "How do you find an atheist? You don't have to, they can't wait to tell you."

Atheist: "Yeah, those atheists wearing their atheist necklaces and atheist earrings and building gigantic atheist monuments and congregating to yell out loud how much they love atheism and going around the world to different countries to tell people they should be atheist and making sculptures of the first atheist and painting pictures of the first atheist and screaming to random strangers how they love atheism. Yeah. It's atheists who do that."

• Love
Reactions: cnm

Religious dude: "How do you find an atheist? You don't have to, they can't wait to tell you."

Atheist: "Yeah, those atheists wearing their atheist necklaces and atheist earrings and building gigantic atheist monuments and congregating to yell out loud how much they love atheism and going around the world to different countries to tell people they should be atheist and making sculptures of the first atheist and painting pictures of the first atheist and screaming to random strangers how they love atheism. Yeah. It's atheists who do that."

Nah, they just badger Christians online. And only Christians.

too bad for you ... an air head.

seems you are stereotyping atheist the way the religious would have you as a lapdog perform for their diabolical pleasure.

or the above is true for both extremes.

- haven't noticed what you claim and none have been ringing the door bell.

Forum List

Back