Yay! Inflation ONLY 8.5%! All credit to the old man in the White House!

Praise be, long live King Joe! You saved us!

71CCA21F-9679-4A20-AC2E-60C9A110E298.jpeg

The Fed plan is working. Biden can take another victory lap while trump pleads the 5th in NY

The Fed plan is working. Biden can take another victory lap while trump pleads the 5th in NY

Poopeypants is still trying to put his jacket on at the airport.

Even with the lower-than-expected numbers, inflation pressures remained strong.

The jump in the food index put the 12-month increase to 10.9%, the fastest pace since May 1979. Even with the monthly drop in the energy index, electricity prices rose 1.6% and were up 15.2% from a year ago. The energy index rose 32.9% from a year ago. . . . Shelter costs, which make up about one-third of the CPI weighting, continued to rise and are up 5.7% from a year ago. Consumer prices rose 8.5% in July, less than expected as inflation pressures ease a bit

If you're gonna heap the shit on him and blame him for inflation, you have to be consistent and give him credit when things go in the opposite direction.
Otherwise, you're just a partisan hack.....wait... :)

Victory lap? He cant even stand still without hacking up a lung. Get real.

Old and busted: Biden has no impact on inflation.

New and hot: Biden has inflation at a whopping 8.5% that’s destroying Americans lives.

What a whore!

We only chopped off 2 of your fingers this month instead of 4, good news!

I am always a cup half full kind of guy.

When we signed the contract for our new house the rates were around 3.5%. When we were able to start locking in an actual rate our first quote was 6.125% , then that night they went down as we were able to lock in 5.5%. Now they have gone back up.

So, I can choose to be happy we got the 5.5 vice the 6.125 or I could be like you and just be unhappy that we did not get the 3.5. I choose the former and always will. I cannot imagine living like you and see the worst in everything all the time based upon who is sitting in the White House

Forum List

Back