Ya Think The 'Russians Hacked Our Election' thing is a DNC attempt to distract from

The CIA never said that the political parties or the electoral system was hacked. The Agency said that Russians tried to hack the system. The thing of it is that the government probably gets a hundred attempted hackers a day but that doesn't matter to the crooked incompetent mainstream media. They ran with the story because it tends to give aid and comfort to democrats who are probably contemplating leaving the Country (good riddance) or worse.

Why is it Conservatives- whitehall being a good example- don't care if Russia tried to hack our election?

Please provide proof that I am wrong.

"Not surprised that a Trump voter would be thrilled if Russia installed Trump as President."
"I'll take my chances, thank you!["
You are making the accusation.

"Not surprised that a Trump voter would be thrilled if Russia installed Trump as President."
Hillary is a treasonous bitch that gave Russia classified information. Prove me wrong.

You are a treasonous bitch that gave Russia classified information. Prove me wrong.

LOL
Since I'm a guy, you could be my bitch. You are a bitch of the Democrat party.

You are a treasonous bitch that gave Russia classified information. Prove me wrong.

If so, thank you Russia for helping to make America great again

Well we all knew the real commies were the anti-communists. It's like the whole anti-gay people being closeted homosexuals.

You are making the accusation.

Hillary is a treasonous bitch that gave Russia classified information. Prove me wrong.
Maybe Putin didn't trust Hillary because she is that incompetent. The old saying loose lips sinks ships. Well we know she has loose lips.

Maybe Putin trusts Trump because he knows Trump will roll over when Putin decides to invade Ukraine.
After all- we know Trump won't stand behind our allies.

Russia annexed Crimea in mid-March 2014. I see you are still holding your breath for a Russian invasion of Ukraine 21/2+ years later. Quit your day job and become a south sea's pearl diver as you are setting records for holding your breath.

Wow- 2 1/2 years and Russia has only invaded the Crimea and eastern Ukraine? You conservatives sure do trust Putin

Maybe Putin trusts Trump because he knows Trump will roll over when Putin decides to invade Ukraine.
After all- we know Trump won't stand behind our allies

..the fact that their e-mails were hacked and released, exposing hem as racist, sexist, anti-Catholic, homophobic Anti-Semites?

Obama: America should have cared more about Russian meddling than the substance of the Democrats’ hacked emails

"At bottom, I think this is just Obama’s version of “Where’s the outrage?” Where’s the outrage that the guy who once stood up onstage and encouraged Russia to “find” Hillary Clinton’s emails and publish them was ultimately rewarded with the presidency? I guess, when voters were forced to choose between a candidate who’s likely to favor Russia and another candidate who’s likely to favor the highest foreign bidders in contributing to her Foundation, they went with the one who at least seemed to care about jobs."

Obama: America should have cared more about Russian meddling than the substance of the Democrats’ hacked emails - Hot Air
NO, keep guessing..I bet you will never figure it out...

Maybe Putin didn't trust Hillary because she is that incompetent. The old saying loose lips sinks ships. Well we know she has loose lips.

After all- we know Trump won't stand behind our allies.

Russia annexed Crimea in mid-March 2014. I see you are still holding your breath for a Russian invasion of Ukraine 21/2+ years later. Quit your day job and become a south sea's pearl diver as you are setting records for holding your breath.

Wow- 2 1/2 years and Russia has only invaded the Crimea and eastern Ukraine? You conservatives sure do trust Putin

After all- we know Trump won't stand behind our allies
Well we know Obama and Hillary will.

No, I don't think this is intended as a distraction...
It's intended to stick and gain momentum to influence electors.
How? Do you mean the electoral college?
Yes, the members representing the electoral college
They'll be voting on the 19th
Do you think the members will be switching their vote to Hillary because of the fucking Russians?
Do you think the members will be switching their vote to Hillary because of the fucking Russians?
No, what have the fucking Russians to do with anything?
There will be members who will not be switching their vote, per say,
but rather, casting it for the person they assumed they'd be casting it for,
when they pledged to cast their vote for the candidate that won their state ECV.

Blue state electors, whose state swung red,
didn't contemplate they were pledging their vote to Trump,
if Hillary should lose cuz they never considered she would.

Then you have those who want their 15 minutes of fame,
who aren't considering the fallout in the long run

And, Republican electors didn't think Trump even had a chance,
they just assumed they'd be casting their vote for Hillary,
and the spin and blame game, I told you so, would just follow.

What is the purpose of millions of people voting,
if 538 people can decide the candidate that won isn't suitable?

And, if that's the case, why can't we turn around and oust a president,
if at some point in their term, a majority of people feel s/he is not suitable after all

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian, anymore then,
being a politician makes you qualified as a suitable president.

Every lawyer is not passionate about victims and justice
Every teacher is not dedicated to educating and motivating
Every doctor is not devoted to healing and wellness
Politicians are not concerned with the best interests of our country
but motivated by power and position and serve themselves and each other

This has turned into somewhat of, The tortoise and the hare
Hillary took for granted she had this in the bag...as well as, pretty much everyone
Now, that he won, everything but the kitchen sink is being thrown at him.

If he had close ties with the president of China,
it would be China interfered with the elections,
replace Russia with any other country, that's what we'd see.

I don't know what Trump can do with the mess Obama's leaving him,
but, I don't think he can do any worse then Bush jr or Obama.

Still waiting for anything more in the way of proof of the claim that the Russian government is actually behind the DNA hack.

So far, all we have are allegations and I am not seeing anything to indicate that the CIA even believes their own.

Think about it. If the CIA truly believed the Russian government manipulated our election, why would there not already be actions taken or at least pushed by the Obummer administration against Russia. . . Instead of letting it play out in the media.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

..the fact that their e-mails were hacked and released, exposing hem as racist, sexist, anti-Catholic, homophobic Anti-Semites?

Obama: America should have cared more about Russian meddling than the substance of the Democrats’ hacked emails

"At bottom, I think this is just Obama’s version of “Where’s the outrage?” Where’s the outrage that the guy who once stood up onstage and encouraged Russia to “find” Hillary Clinton’s emails and publish them was ultimately rewarded with the presidency? I guess, when voters were forced to choose between a candidate who’s likely to favor Russia and another candidate who’s likely to favor the highest foreign bidders in contributing to her Foundation, they went with the one who at least seemed to care about jobs."

Obama: America should have cared more about Russian meddling than the substance of the Democrats’ hacked emails - Hot Air

Americans did care about Russian and any other meddling. How secure was Hillary's private email server? There was significant outrage over this from non Hillary voters and the Left mocked the notion that this could be an issue.

Nice projection.

No, what have the fucking Russians to do with anything?
There will be members who will not be switching their vote, per say,
but rather, casting it for the person they assumed they'd be casting it for,
when they pledged to cast their vote for the candidate that won their state ECV....
Because that's what the OP is about.

Agreed. The EC members will vote for the party candidate who won the EC votes.

Americans did care about Russian and any other meddling. How secure was Hillary's private email server? There was significant outrage over this from non Hillary voters and the Left mocked the notion that this could be an issue.
Exactly!

Winner.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Those currently shocked, just shocked, and stuff that Russia may have tried to influence our election seem to be completely ignorant (or approving) of the fact that we routinely involve ourselves in elections all over the world. In fact, we've fought wars to overthrow governments and install new ones without any elections at all.

Does anyone for one moment think we would have stood by quietly and allowed the citizens of Iraq, for example, to elect Saddam Hussein or one of his sons (should they have not be executed) after we toppled his government?

I would just urge those who have their panties in a bunch about the POSSIBILITY (not proven fact) that Russia may have meddled in our election to sit down, pull out the wedgie, and realize the fact that MANY parties are very interested in the outcomes of our elections and regularly attempt to influence them.

Face it, you're just mad because Trump won. Had Hillary won, you'd be looking the other way at, for example, allegations of illegal aliens voting for her and demanding high levels of proof.

So, before going any further with this "Russia installed our president" nonsense, let's see the proof that they did and how they did it.

I have noticed that democrats have become rather resistant to acknowledging that they simply lost. When Bush won in 2000, they were screaming that the SC installed him, even after an exhaustive review of Florida's votes concluded that he really did win. Some idiots are even claiming he didn't really win again in '04. Now they're trying to do the same thing with Trump. Face it, your candidate lost. Embrace it and learn from it or you'll continue to be mystified when you continue to lose.

Those currently shocked, just shocked, and stuff that Russia may have tried to influence our election seem to be completely ignorant (or approving) of the fact that we routinely involve ourselves in elections all over the world. In fact, we've fought wars to overthrow governments and install new ones without any elections at all.

Does anyone for one moment think we would have stood by quietly and allowed the citizens of Iraq, for example, to elect Saddam Hussein or one of his sons (should they have not be executed) after we toppled his government?

I would just urge those who have their panties in a bunch about the POSSIBILITY (not proven fact) that Russia may have meddled in our election to sit down, pull out the wedgie, and realize the fact that MANY parties are very interested in the outcomes of our elections and regularly attempt to influence them.

Face it, you're just mad because Trump won. Had Hillary won, you'd be looking the other way at, for example, allegations of illegal aliens voting for her and demanding high levels of proof.

So, before going any further with this "Russia installed our president" nonsense, let's see the proof that they did and how they did it.

If Hillary had won, this website would have crashed just from the deluge of stolen election! threads from the RWnuts here.

If Hillary had won, this website would have crashed just from the deluge of stolen election! threads from the RWnuts here.
That's a "what if" game, and meaningless to this point: MANY parties are VERY interested in our elections and try to influence them in many ways.

Instead, it's crashing from deluge of stolen election threads from Left Wing Loonies. Partisan assholes, eh?

That's a "what if" game, and meaningless to this point: MANY parties are VERY interested in our elections and try to influence them in many ways.

What if?

When have you EVER not seen the RWnuts around here go mental over anything they didn't like?

Instead, it's crashing from deluge of stolen election threads from Left Wing Loonies. Partisan assholes, eh?

Really? Have they caught up to the Birther threads yet? The Benghazi threads? The Hillary is dying of dreaded diseases threads yet? Shall I go on?

Forum List

Back