Ya Think The 'Russians Hacked Our Election' thing is a DNC attempt to distract from

..the fact that their e-mails were hacked and released, exposing hem as racist, sexist, anti-Catholic, homophobic Anti-Semites?

Obama: America should have cared more about Russian meddling than the substance of the Democrats’ hacked emails

"At bottom, I think this is just Obama’s version of “Where’s the outrage?” Where’s the outrage that the guy who once stood up onstage and encouraged Russia to “find” Hillary Clinton’s emails and publish them was ultimately rewarded with the presidency? I guess, when voters were forced to choose between a candidate who’s likely to favor Russia and another candidate who’s likely to favor the highest foreign bidders in contributing to her Foundation, they went with the one who at least seemed to care about jobs."

Obama: America should have cared more about Russian meddling than the substance of the Democrats’ hacked emails - Hot Air

So, are you saying that 17 national security agencies are lying? Give us some "credible" proof that can be verified as factual.

You have the report?

And Lakhota asking for facts, once you give it to him, he'll just run away like a bitch.

Not surprised that a Trump voter would be thrilled if Russia installed Trump as President.

as opposed to Soros installing the Hildebeast?

I'll take my chances, thank you!

So I will put you down as another Trump supporter who is thrilled by the idea that a foreign power installed our President.
Please provide proof.

Please provide proof that I am wrong.

"Not surprised that a Trump voter would be thrilled if Russia installed Trump as President."
"I'll take my chances, thank you!["
You are making the accusation.

"Not surprised that a Trump voter would be thrilled if Russia installed Trump as President."

as opposed to Soros installing the Hildebeast?

I'll take my chances, thank you!

So I will put you down as another Trump supporter who is thrilled by the idea that a foreign power installed our President.
Please provide proof.

Hillary is a treasonous bitch that gave Russia classified information. Prove me wrong.

Please provide proof.

Hillary is a treasonous bitch that gave Russia classified information. Prove me wrong.
Maybe Putin didn't trust Hillary because she is that incompetent. The old saying loose lips sinks ships. Well we know she has loose lips.

..the fact that their e-mails were hacked and released, exposing hem as racist, sexist, anti-Catholic, homophobic Anti-Semites?

Obama: America should have cared more about Russian meddling than the substance of the Democrats’ hacked emails

"At bottom, I think this is just Obama’s version of “Where’s the outrage?” Where’s the outrage that the guy who once stood up onstage and encouraged Russia to “find” Hillary Clinton’s emails and publish them was ultimately rewarded with the presidency? I guess, when voters were forced to choose between a candidate who’s likely to favor Russia and another candidate who’s likely to favor the highest foreign bidders in contributing to her Foundation, they went with the one who at least seemed to care about jobs."

Obama: America should have cared more about Russian meddling than the substance of the Democrats’ hacked emails - Hot Air
No, I don't think this is intended as a distraction...
It's intended to stick and gain momentum to influence electors.

Please provide proof.

You are a treasonous bitch that gave Russia classified information. Prove me wrong.

LOL

No, I don't think this is intended as a distraction...
It's intended to stick and gain momentum to influence electors.

Its not going to influence electors.

Please provide proof.

Maybe Putin didn't trust Hillary because she is that incompetent. The old saying loose lips sinks ships. Well we know she has loose lips.

Maybe Putin trusts Trump because he knows Trump will roll over when Putin decides to invade Ukraine.
After all- we know Trump won't stand behind our allies.

Does any Conservative here at USMB care if Russia did try to influence our election?

Or is it okay because a) its Russia and Russia and do no wrong and b) because Trump was elected, so it is okay then that a foreign power tried to hack our election?

The CIA never said that the political parties or the electoral system was hacked. The Agency said that Russians tried to hack the system. The thing of it is that the government probably gets a hundred attempted hackers a day but that doesn't matter to the crooked incompetent mainstream media. They ran with the story because it tends to give aid and comfort to democrats who are probably contemplating leaving the Country (good riddance) or worse.

Maybe Putin trusts Trump because he knows Trump will roll over when Putin decides to invade Ukraine.
Like Barry did when Putin took Crimea?

We 'know' that, do we?

Last edited:

Russia annexed Crimea in mid-March 2014. I see you are still holding your breath for a Russian invasion of Ukraine 21/2+ years later. Quit your day job and become a south sea's pearl diver as you are setting records for holding your breath.

Please provide proof.

You are a treasonous bitch that gave Russia classified information. Prove me wrong.

LOL
Since I'm a guy, you could be my bitch. You are a bitch of the Democrat party.

Forum List

Back