Something for Trump's supporters to think about

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said, referring to emails Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.” https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/13/u...on-emails.html

On June 9, 2016, Trump's son, son-in-law, and campaign manager met four Russian operatives in Trump's home, Trump Tower. The purpose of the meeting was to obtain dirt on Clinton from the Russian government.

Trump, in a stunning rebuke of the US intelligence community, declined to endorse the US government's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible. "I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said while standing alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki in July 2018.

Five times Trump praised Wikileaks for disclosing emails hacked by the Russian intelligence services. Here are two.

October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks."

October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."

5 times Trump praised WikiLeaks during his 2016 election campaign - Business Insider

July 25, 2019 -- “I would like you to do us a favor, though. There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... it sounds horrible to me."

Despite insurmountable evidence that Trump invited foreign interference in our next Presidential election just as he did in 2016, Trump Republicans in the Senate let him off the hook. Trump is not the least bit remorseful and certainly not apologetic for his grievous offense. Indeed, as shown by his comments this morning, he is triumphant while crowing about his victory over the Democrats. He beat the system.

Will Trump feel chastised? Will Trump promise to never do it again?

Not likely. One would have to be a Susan Collins to naively think Trump will stop asking for foreign help in our elections. He has done it too many times in the past, and, thanks to a complicit Senate, he has never been held accountable.

There is every reason to believe he will sink help in his reelection from foreign services. The Russian FSB (Federal Security Service) has already proven to be willing to help. Putin helped him before, and he loves the result. The American government is in chaos, and its people hopelessly divided all due Putin's buddy, Donald J. Trump. Another thing the Russian leader likes about Trump is that the American President loves autocrats -- Putin, Kim, Xi -- and has a hard time getting along with NATO leaders.

What about the 2022 election and control of Congress? No doubt Trump will want control of Congress his last two years in office -- if it is his last two years in office. Why not seek Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese help in those elections? Who is going to stop him? Congress? What a joke that is.

You're an idiot.

I got to his third paragraph and I was done. What the fuck was he even talking about?

Forum List

Back