Ya Think The 'Russians Hacked Our Election' thing is a DNC attempt to distract from

Those currently shocked, just shocked, and stuff that Russia may have tried to influence our election seem to be completely ignorant (or approving) of the fact that we routinely involve ourselves in elections all over the world. In fact, we've fought wars to overthrow governments and install new ones without any elections at all.

Does anyone for one moment think we would have stood by quietly and allowed the citizens of Iraq, for example, to elect Saddam Hussein or one of his sons (should they have not be executed) after we toppled his government?

I would just urge those who have their panties in a bunch about the POSSIBILITY (not proven fact) that Russia may have meddled in our election to sit down, pull out the wedgie, and realize the fact that MANY parties are very interested in the outcomes of our elections and regularly attempt to influence them.

Face it, you're just mad because Trump won. Had Hillary won, you'd be looking the other way at, for example, allegations of illegal aliens voting for her and demanding high levels of proof.

So, before going any further with this "Russia installed our president" nonsense, let's see the proof that they did and how they did it.

If Hillary had won, this website would have crashed just from the deluge of stolen election! threads from the RWnuts here.
Instead, it's crashing from deluge of stolen election threads from Left Wing Loonies. Partisan assholes, eh?

You mean stolen election threads like this one?

Poll: 41 Percent of Voters say Election Could be ‘Stolen’ from Trump

Those currently shocked, just shocked, and stuff that Russia may have tried to influence our election seem to be completely ignorant (or approving) of the fact that we routinely involve ourselves in elections all over the world. In fact, we've fought wars to overthrow governments and install new ones without any elections at all.

Does anyone for one moment think we would have stood by quietly and allowed the citizens of Iraq, for example, to elect Saddam Hussein or one of his sons (should they have not be executed) after we toppled his government?

I would just urge those who have their panties in a bunch about the POSSIBILITY (not proven fact) that Russia may have meddled in our election to sit down, pull out the wedgie, and realize the fact that MANY parties are very interested in the outcomes of our elections and regularly attempt to influence them.

Face it, you're just mad because Trump won. Had Hillary won, you'd be looking the other way at, for example, allegations of illegal aliens voting for her and demanding high levels of proof.

So, before going any further with this "Russia installed our president" nonsense, let's see the proof that they did and how they did it.

If Hillary had won, this website would have crashed just from the deluge of stolen election! threads from the RWnuts here.
That's a "what if" game, and meaningless to this point: MANY parties are VERY interested in our elections and try to influence them in many ways.

What if?

When have you EVER not seen the RWnuts around here go mental over anything they didn't like?
I don't know about them, but I absolutely AM seeing the LWNJ's doing exactly that over Trump. It's kind of fun.

Only because we knew that major cities and sanctuary cities were the only places she had a chance.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

..the fact that their e-mails were hacked and released, exposing hem as racist, sexist, anti-Catholic, homophobic Anti-Semites?
Nope. I guess you didn't notice Clinton asked a Catholic to be her VP, retard.

It fascinates me that you tards are blowing off the fact a foreign power interfered in our elections.

If it was the other way around, you'd be screaming non-stop, and everyone knows it.

..the fact that their e-mails were hacked and released, exposing hem as racist, sexist, anti-Catholic, homophobic Anti-Semites?

It fascinates me that you tards are blowing off the fact a foreign power interfered in our elections.

If it was the other way around, you'd be screaming non-stop, and everyone knows it.
There is no solid evidence that occurred, and certainly no solid evidence of HOW it happened. I remember being told ad nauseum that Hillary was cleared of all wrong doing because she was never convicted of a crime. Let's apply the same scepticism here.

why would there not already be actions taken or at least pushed by the Obummer administration against Russia.

Do you think they would announce it if they did?
YES. Barry was stupid enough to declare not long ago that he was considering ordering a military Cyber Attack on Russia...despite no investigation being complete.

To what extent did they interfere? Let's see some clear and undeniable proof that 1. Russia actually "interfered" with the election and 2. Their actions affected the outcome.

Instead, it's crashing from deluge of stolen election threads from Left Wing Loonies. Partisan assholes, eh?

Really? Have they caught up to the Birther threads yet? The Benghazi threads? The Hillary is dying of dreaded diseases threads yet? Shall I go on?
Really? Have they caught up to the Birther threads yet? The Benghazi threads? The Hillary is dying of dreaded diseases threads yet? Shall I go on?
Even though I rarely reply to your posts and know our opinions differ,
I still read what you contribute and don't see you as ''lost in la la land"
And, even though I'm just another faceless entity here,
meaning nothing to you, I would like to ask you a question.

And, not that it matters to you but,
an honest answer will go a long way with me.
Because, frankly, what bothers me the most
about Hillary and Obama supporters, is the unwillingness,
to acknowledge any wrongdoing or dissatisfaction with either.

So, my question to you is, are there any issues or conflicts,
Hillary or Obama faced, where you feel they are justified,
and you have a problem with a lack of accountability on their part?

Thank you
Lynn

Russia did not interfere in our election. The CIA never said Russia Interfered in our election. The Washington post said that the CIA made that allegation. When pressed, THE CIA says they don't want to talk about it at all.

The Democrats lost.

Russia did not interfere in our election. The CIA never said Russia Interfered in our election. The Washington post said that the CIA made that allegation. When pressed, THE CIA says they don't want to talk about it at all.

The Democrats lost.

So you believe this is a fake press release?

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security
Release Date:
October 7, 2016

dhs_odni_seals.png

For Immediate Release
DHS Press Office

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security | Homeland Security

Still waiting for anything more in the way of proof of the claim that the Russian government is actually behind the DNA hack.

So far, all we have are allegations and I am not seeing anything to indicate that the CIA even believes their own.

Think about it. If the CIA truly believed the Russian government manipulated our election, why would there not already be actions taken or at least pushed by the Obummer administration against Russia. . . Instead of letting it play out in the media.

It's just another episode of.........No Smokin' Gun........:smoke:.

The Democrats lost.

So you believe this is a fake press release?

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security
Release Date:
October 7, 2016

dhs_odni_seals.png

For Immediate Release
DHS Press Office

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security | Homeland Security

No Smokin' Gun...........just alot of politicized disinformation. Democrats lost.......it was yuge, it was big time, it was a major league loss............:rock:.

.just alot of politicized disinformation.

They've not declassified anything yet so only a select few have seen it.

It's not going to change anything when they finally do. The Alt right nuts will believe what they want.

Forum List

Back