Ya Know, They're Really Upset ...

upload_2016-10-29_14-52-18.png

Someone needs to catch hillary on a cell phone video having a shit fit and abusing her staff/security detail/waiter/etc. over this. You know it's happening somewhere at this very moment.

No more than Bubba just happening to meet Lynch at the airport and Comey using that comical "no intent" BS

Except nobody has claimed Hillary sent these e-mails. No one has even looked at them yet. This was a slime job by a guy who lost respect in his agency.

You don't matter and neither does you weak defense of the corrupt old bitch. This threw a wrench into her works and you know it

Ah, billy, I see you think you will get what you hope for. And although we are polar opposites, I perversely hope you get what you are asking for too. But I have to ask..does this seem a tad 'rigged' to you?

No, it doesn't. Perhaps Comey has had a fit of conscience over being influenced the last time around, and is having none of it this time with the new material.

Ah, billy, I see you think you will get what you hope for. And although we are polar opposites, I perversely hope you get what you are asking for too. But I have to ask..does this seem a tad 'rigged' to you?

No, it doesn't. Perhaps Comey has had a fit of conscience over being influenced the last time around, and is having none of it this time with the new material.
Then again, perhaps not! I know you trust Comey as much as you trusted Wolfowitz/Rumsfeld/Armitage/Chalabi, and Trump a much as you trusted Bush. I think you are wrong, but it's a crap shoot. Too soon for 20/20 hindsight.

No more than Bubba just happening to meet Lynch at the airport and Comey using that comical "no intent" BS

Except nobody has claimed Hillary sent these e-mails. No one has even looked at them yet. This was a slime job by a guy who lost respect in his agency.

Pretending to know facts when you don't makes you look, well, you know.

I don't think it really does. In fact, the one thing we've learned about the Clintons over the years is that these fake bullshit scandals tend to make them more sympathetic to the voters.

Correct, that's why she beat Obama so badly..........Oooops!!!

If you believe that they have not looked at them then certainly vote for Hillary, you have no common sense.

Forum List

Back