Ya gotta love this guy...

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Trump is not even president yet, and he's showing he knows exactly how to deal with the Chinese, and negotiate from a position of strength. Ya gotta love this guy, he's off to a roaring start.

Donald Trump takes fresh swipe at China - CNNPolitics.com

Trump, in two tweets late Sunday, accused China of keeping its currency artificially low and of military posturing in the South China Sea -- home to a tense territorial dispute.

"Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into their country (the US doesn't tax them) or to build a massive military complex in the middle of the South China Sea? I don't think so!," Trump said on Twitter.

Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into..

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 4, 2016
their country (the U.S. doesn't tax them) or to build a massive military complex in the middle of the South China Sea? I don't think so!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 4, 2016

images

China hasn't honored their end of the trade agreements. With any luck more countries that do business with them will tell them where to take their exports also.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Look at it this way. Trump is like the Dog Whisperer. Foreign nations have been running wild under weak leadership from Obama. Trump is retraining them so they will behave better.

Grabbing the second most powerful nation by the hones.
-A nation with the biggest single army on earth
-A nation with nukes and ICBM's.
-A nation with a blue water navy

Not very smart.

Some people stand up. Others kneel. Or bow.

China needs to be bitch slapped and Trump is the guy to do it. Lord knows Obama didn't have the balls to.

LOL If China gets mad and stops suppling the American consumer with happy junk all heck will break out - but seriously the thread poster is truly naive if he thinks Donnie thought of this. He talks and the groupies who follow their cult leader haven't a clue, then when something becomes news the same groupies cheer what was act of an idiot as if the idiot thought beforehand. What a bunch of baloney this election and news cycle have become. America is growing dumber it seems. Blame it on Fox and big money right wing radio. LOL

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ ???? ] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

Not very smart.

Not to mention a country that hold 1.5 TRILLION in our debt and could wreck our economy any time they feel like it.

A simple "payment deferred" if they were to call it in.

One third of China's economy is derived from their imports to the US. Just a thought.

Not very smart.

Not to mention a country that hold 1.5 TRILLION in our debt and could wreck our economy any time they feel like it.

SO?

So what they hold our debt?

Do you think they'll sell it for Cuban or Venezuela bonds

One third of China's economy is derived from their imports to the US. Just a thought.

I'm sure Trump has 1.5 Trillion just lying around Trump Tower..

SO?

No, they can just demand we pay it, immediately. And we don't have the money to do that.

This isn't like stiffing some plumber at Trump Tower.

I think you fail to take into account the herd mentality. If China gets out of US Treasuries, don't you think that the Europeans and Japanese will be joining them.

Particularly when they figure out that our new "president' (not really) is a guy who has a long history of stiffing his creditors and partners.

You see, Stiffing China isn't like Stiffing the Poor Schlub who Put in the Gold Faucets at Trump Tower.

I'm sure Trump has 1.5 Trillion just lying around Trump Tower..

SO?

No, they can just demand we pay it, immediately. And we don't have the money to do that.

This isn't like stiffing some plumber at Trump Tower.
Why do we need to buy back these bonds

Trading with China so they can fund a belligerent military and pirate US technology is as bad as funding public schools to indoctrinate and destroy this next generation of children

Forum List

Back