Xizang

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
means "Tibet." In typical mindless communist stupidity, the communist dictatorship is making the exclusive use of the term "Xizang" an issue again. Could mean Tibetans are soon going to suffer even more, if that's possible.

Worry about Yuma AZ. The trouble caused there or Eagle Pass TX. Not some fantasyland story. Real problems right here should be your focus. Oh thats right? You want more of it?

Worry about Yuma AZ. The trouble caused there or Eagle Pass TX. Not some fantasyland story. Real problems right here should be your focus. Oh thats right? You want more of it?
????????????????????????????????

What's in Tibet that the CCP could possibly want?

Maybe that bar that Marion inherited, but I heard it burned to the ground. Besides, it was infested with drunk Sherpas and Nazis.

What's in Tibet that the CCP could possibly want?

Copper, graphite, iron ore, shale oil, lithium, lead, zinc, manganese.

The BS notion of a unified, diverse, harmonious China.

And a huge land mass between China and India.

means "Tibet." In typical mindless communist stupidity, the communist dictatorship is making the exclusive use of the term "Xizang" an issue again. Could mean Tibetans are soon going to suffer even more, if that's possible.

i see!

When I got off the plane in Lhasa, about half the passengers deplaning collapsed right on the tarmac.

Walking around the marketplace in central Lhasa, you could look up and see armed PLA soldiers on the surrounding rooftops.

Forum List

Back