WTf: wolf book : Haley—‘as ambitious as Lucifer

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
What kind of asshole would write this about nikki , racist women hater asshole I met her at a clemson football game in November and talked to her ...this guy is a complete ass..

Wolff’s book: Nikki Haley, who’s ‘ambitious as Lucifer,’ is positioning to be Trump’s heir apparent

Haley—‘as ambitious as Lucifer
characterization of one member of the senior staff—had concluded that Trump’s tenure would last, at best, a single term, and that she, with requisite submission, could be his heir apparent,” Wolff, a journalist and author, writes in the bestseller.

The bombshell book was released Friday ahead of schedule after Trump’s lawyers sent cease and desist letters to the author and publisher Henry Holt and Co.

Wolff’s book: Nikki Haley, who’s ‘ambitious as Lucifer,’ is positioning to be Trump’s heir apparent

The fact that you have personally spoken to this person shows that you know she's 'not like that'?
Or is it that meeting you transformed her twisted psyche to a more angelic form?

Haley is a conservative woman...therefore she's a target for liberals. As a minority conservative woman...she's even MORE of a target!

One more example of the progressive "war on conservative women" that's been going on for the last decade!

The fact that you have personally spoken to this person shows that you know she's 'not like that'?
Or is it that meeting you transformed her twisted psyche to a more angelic form?

She was my governor for 6 years been reading her FB posts for a long time , with that comment I know his book is a fucking joke and full of lies and he should be ashamed of his dumb ass.

What kind of asshole would write this about nikki , racist women hater asshole I met her at a clemson football game in November and talked to her ...this guy is a complete ass..

characterization of one member of the senior staff—had concluded that Trump’s tenure would last, at best, a single term, and that she, with requisite submission, could be his heir apparent,” Wolff, a journalist and author, writes in the bestseller.

The bombshell book was released Friday ahead of schedule after Trump’s lawyers sent cease and desist letters to the author and publisher Henry Holt and Co.

Of course she is ambitious. She is a politician after all.

It is clear to me that Haley is owned by the MIC and a warmonger. Trump putting her is a position of power, reflects poorly on him.

Isn't being as ambitious as Lucifer pretty much required to survive in DC?

:dunno:

Coming from people who supported Hillary Clinton makes that charge rather laughable! Hard to find anyone...male or female...who was as ambitious as the Hildabeast!

Isn't being as ambitious as Lucifer pretty much required to survive in DC? :dunno:
Coming from people who supported Hillary Clinton makes that charge rather laughable! Hard to find anyone...male or female...who was as ambitious as the Hildabeast!
I think a pretty strong majority of them are egomaniacs. To what degree is a matter of partisan opinion.

Isn't being as ambitious as Lucifer pretty much required to survive in DC? :dunno:
I think a pretty strong majority of them are egomaniacs. To what degree is a matter of partisan opinion.

Let's be honest, Mac...what "normal" person would want to immerse themselves in the cesspool that is modern day American politics?

I'd love to see Condi Rice run for high office but she's smart enough to want nothing to do with that!

Let's be honest, Mac...what "normal" person would want to immerse themselves in the cesspool that is modern day American politics?
I have no fucking idea. Agreed. Imagine the ego it must take to put up with the amount of absolute shit that they do, just because you've convinced yourself the country "needs" you.

Holy crap, the egos of the biggest Hollywood movie stars pale in comparison.

I don't know why anybody is lending credence to much of anything this particular author says. Not to put too fine a point on it, but he doesn't have a reputation for speaking the truth.

Yesterday I watched a MSNBC 'expert', in his early sixties, who was touted as being an "expert" in all things Trump, being interviewed.
He claimed President Trump is "narcissistic".
This expert had died dark red hair and wore an index finger ring the size of a fucking lemon!
I nearly choked I laughed so hard.

It says that is the opinion of one of Trump's people. So go complain to him or her.

Hey Bear,

Time to take head out of ass. Wolff didn't say this, a senior member of staff did. Was the staff member right? Who knows but it does show friction between staff to carry favour with Trump. Work in any ill disciplined office and the in fighting like this is common.

Trump treats women pretty poorly and being an ambitious woman could get some all riled up.

So you have directed your anger in the wrong direction. Would you rather Wolff had ignored the backstabbers in the Trump Court?

Hey Bear,

Time to take head out of ass. Wolff didn't say this, a senior member of staff did. Was the staff member right? Who knows but it does show friction between staff to carry favour with Trump. Work in any ill disciplined office and the in fighting like this is common.

Trump treats women pretty poorly and being an ambitious woman could get some all riled up.

So you have directed your anger in the wrong direction. Would you rather Wolff had ignored the backstabbers in the Trump Court?

Again, you're assuming facts not in evidence, i.e. that the senior staff member said this to begin with.

Very few if not none.

This is why the worst among us choose a career in politics. This is also why most politicians are really just criminals.

Forum List

Back