WTF? Look at Anne Heche ALIVE trying to escape gurney! No burns!

volume up. The shock by the reporter showing this film when she raised up trying to get away. Blonde hair, no burns, very much alive.

Hollyweird must hide their secrets. Perhaps Anne was in the process of exposing what they didn't want exposed...hence......Epsteined?

Could be conspiracy theory, but the question remains is....why was no oxygen put on her? No IV's? No people keeping her alive? She was not declared brain dead until after her arrival at the hospital.Obviously she was NOT brain dead. So...usually, EMTs are all over the person with their gear. She was slapped on a gurney in a body bag, tried to raise up and was shoved back down and quickly crammed out of view. Wouldn't it seem as they they would have stopped to secure her with oxygen, ivs, etc to stabilize her BEFORE lifting up the gurney and continuing on?

Something stinks.

Someone on Twitter said she was not in a "body bag", but burn blankets. However. No IV lines, no oxygen? Everyone's faces covered as already noted?

I wish I didn't see so much rot and corruption everywhere. Five years ago I would have thought this was the biggest conspiracy theory ever and would probably have laughed. Not now, though.

But back to it:

Did they intend her to die in the crash, or did they abduct her or something? She looks really whole. Not like someone who just survived a crash of the magnitude it looked like.

Conspiracy? Fake? Most likely.

Absolutely no word concerning Epstein's list? Absolutely no conspiracy.

Could be conspiracy theory, but the question remains is....why was no oxygen put on her? No IV's? No people keeping her alive? She was not declared brain dead until after her arrival at the hospital.Obviously she was NOT brain dead. So...usually, EMTs are all over the person with their gear. She was slapped on a gurney in a body bag, tried to raise up and was shoved back down and quickly crammed out of view. Wouldn't it seem as they they would have stopped to secure her with oxygen, ivs, etc to stabilize her BEFORE lifting up the gurney and continuing on?

Something stinks.

Oxygen would have been given to her in the ambulance. Sane with IV. You seem to forget they just pulled her out of a burning house.

When EMT's are "all over a person," it's not in a house on fire. Under that circumstance, getting everyone out of the house is the number one priority. THEN treating them.

She was not in a body bag. She was covered with sheets. Prolly designed for burn victims. You can see her feet. You wouldn't be able to see her feet had she been in a body bag.

She wasn't "crammed out of view." She was put into an ambulance. And as quickly as possible.

What stinks is you're a conspiracy nut. :cuckoo:

Someone on Twitter said she was not in a "body bag", but burn blankets. However. No IV lines, no oxygen? Everyone's faces covered as already noted?

I wish I didn't see so much rot and corruption everywhere. Five years ago I would have thought this was the biggest conspiracy theory ever and would probably have laughed. Not now, though.

But back to it:

Did they intend her to die in the crash, or did they abduct her or something? She looks really whole. Not like someone who just survived a crash of the magnitude it looked like.

The earth is round too.

face-palm-gif.278959

her burns were on her legs and then her lungs were burned....i am glad you are such a good doctor that you know this was a total set up...burn victims need immediate transport to a burn unit etc...she jumps up in shock most likely...shock causes a victim to do many things...

do you think all burns come out looking like crispy critters?

this is a new level of crazy even for you Gracie

Forum List

Back