When Are Georgia Auditors Going to Do a Complete Signature Matching for Fulton County, 2020?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
And that's where a lot of the mules were too. Signature matching the mail-ins for Fulton County (Atlanta) is the key to blowing the GA election fraud wide open. That's why they won't do it. They only did Cobb County and called it a day.

." "It occurred as election officials were conducting an audit of signatures on absentee ballot envelopes in Cobb County. Trump pressed the investigator to look into Fulton County, a Democratic stronghold that contains most of Atlanta.

The audit, which reviewed more than 15,000 signatures, found no cases of fraud. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation helped conduct the signature audit."

And that's where a lot of the mules were too. Signature matching the mail-ins for Fulton County (Atlanta) is the key to blowing the GA election fraud wide open. That's why they won't do it. They only did Cobb County and called it a day.

." "It occurred as election officials were conducting an audit of signatures on absentee ballot envelopes in Cobb County. Trump pressed the investigator to look into Fulton County, a Democratic stronghold that contains most of Atlanta.

The audit, which reviewed more than 15,000 signatures, found no cases of fraud. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation helped conduct the signature audit."
They did. Drop it. It's been gone over. 2000 Mules for Sister Trump...didn't happen.

It's never going to happen. Not for that election. Not now.

Never.

They cheated out their asses, and they know it....And they have Brad Raffensweasel running interference for them.
No. He lost. Deal with it DERP!! Stop whining. You have no evidence. Just your sour grapes....almost two years later. :auiqs.jpg:
Seek therapy and DEAL WITH IT!! :)

Wholly Shit, people still think the election was stolen?! What kind of bubble are you living in?! haha

Wholly Shit, people still think the election was stolen?! What kind of bubble are you living in?! haha

Your attitude and the way you completely ignored a simple question tells people all they need to know. Why the resistance to signature matching the mail-ins from Fulton? You know why.

Your attitude and the way you completely ignored a simple question tells people all they need to know. Why the resistance to signature matching the mail-ins from Fulton? You know why.
I’m happy to answer any question. I have zero resistance to signature matching. My vote in Cali didn’t count because my signature didn’t match. That’s cause the system works.

People resist the continuous push of conspiracy theories and baseless implications that the election was stolen because it undermines our institutions and democracy. It is a pitiful attempt to make an excuse for Trump losing.

I’m happy to answer any question. I have zero resistance to signature matching. My vote in Cali didn’t count because my signature didn’t match. That’s cause the system works.

People resist the continuous push of conspiracy theories and baseless implications that the election was stolen because it undermines our institutions and democracy. It is a pitiful attempt to make an excuse for Trump losing.

Transparency is what builds confidence in our election systems. So why are the Democrats hiding everything they can hide, deleted server logs, refusing sig matches, deleting ballot images? People don't just think this election was stolen for no reason.

Transparency is what builds confidence in our election systems. So why are the Democrats hiding everything they can hide, deleted server logs, refusing sig matches, deleting ballot images? People don't just think this election was stolen for no reason.
I dont see them doing that at all. I saw numerous audits and recounts and investigations and court cases following the election. People giving the claims a serious listen. No proof was presented so most of us moved on. I can’t believe you persist to push this stolen election crap. Putting the snowflakes to shame. How embarrassing

And the Trumpsters say that if the theories are baseless, why not open up all the ballots -everywhere, machines, and their software up to independent inspection?

A reasonable request, which brings asshloes like you to not supply the demanded public records, then to beller CONSPIRACY THEORIST!

Fuck you.

And the Trumpsters say that if the theories are baseless, why not open up all the ballots -everywhere, machines, and their software up to independent inspection?

A reasonable request, which brings asshloes like you to not supply the demanded public records, then to beller CONSPIRACY THEORIST!

Fuck you.
Not reasonable at this point. I personally would have no problem with opening the books just to shove it in your faces like the AZ audit turned out. but I understand why more serious people would rather focus on more important things than continue to appease a bunch of moron trolls

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You deny the evidence. No point in talking to a person who denies what he sees.
I’ve tried time and time again to go through your evidence and it always leads to no proof and only your assumptions. Every time.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back