‘WTF?’ Guardian journo says Mont. House candidate Greg Gianforte ‘just body slammed’ him

NaziCons are evil. Now they're getting violent. They know their days are numbered.

Yeah....about 1100 days till Trump gets reelected.

Suck on it.

And you are excited about that because he's gotten pretty much nothing done he said he would? Or is it the stupid things he did like hiring Flynn you like?

I am excited about it because it sends the left into orbit.

So politics over country. No care that nothing is getting done. Amazing.

I want nothing getting done by the federal government.

No conservative does.

Yes no balanced budget, lets do nothing about the debt. Out of control healthcare costs, who cares. Lets get nothing done.

Here is from the article:

The Gallatin County Sheriff's Office said it was conducting an ongoing investigation into "allegations of an assault involving Greg Gianforte," but didn't provide further details.

Of course, the Guardian reporter goes right to the press so this gets tried quickly in the court of public opinion.

He has no regard for the legal process.

Bodyslammed ???

If I had bodyslammed him, he'd be headed to the morgue.

Yeah....about 1100 days till Trump gets reelected.

Suck on it.

And you are excited about that because he's gotten pretty much nothing done he said he would? Or is it the stupid things he did like hiring Flynn you like?

No conservative does.

Yes no balanced budget, lets do nothing about the debt. Out of control healthcare costs, who cares. Lets get nothing done.

They are the reason we have these messes.

But you, as a lefty, think they can fix it.

Typical.

The Gallatin County Sheriff's Office said it was conducting an ongoing investigation into "allegations of an assault involving Greg Gianforte," but didn't provide further details.

Of course, the Guardian reporter goes right to the press so this gets tried quickly in the court of public opinion.

Bodyslammed ???

Didn't you just claim the sheriff said no assault? Yes there is an investigation. The recording reveals a lot.

No conservative does.

Typical.

As an independent I can see it won't fix itself. We will be buried in debt. Soon only the rich will be able to afford healthcare.

Bodyslammed ???

Didn't you just claim the sheriff said no assault? Yes there is an investigation. The recording reveals a lot.

I said "no claim of assault"....in other words no determination one took place.

The recording reveals this dick stayed when asked to leave.

No conservative does.

Typical.

As an independent I can see it won't fix itself. We will be buried in debt. Soon only the rich will be able to afford healthcare.

Maybe you should realize that the federal government won't fix it.

No conservative does.

Typical.

Gee, then who is going to fix federal debt?

No conservative does.

Typical.

The American People.

You sound completely against Jesus. That is too bad.

You allege to be a brain... and yet you can't tell from my avatar that I don't give a fetid dingo's kidney what Jeebus might have to say.

Typical.

The American People.

We are a government of the people, that's why we vote.

Ari Melber on MSNBC just reported that a Fox News reporter in the room said the GOP candidate grabbed the reporter by the neck and slammed him into the ground - and that the reporter showed no signs of aggression.

Forum List

Back