WSU stocks men's bathrooms with FREE menstrual products

There absolutely zip, zero, zilch, nada, nothing and none in the documentary supporting evidence to support any contention that Trans Men and Women, based solely and completely being a Trans Person would commit an act of sexual assault upon another person.

Pedophiles ARE NOT TRANS. Pedophiles are Individual (More often as not Men but there Women Pedo's as well) who derive sexual arousal through engaging in sex acts with underage children.

Being Trans DOES NOT IN ANY WAY MAKE A MAN OR A WOMAN A SEXUAL PERVERT.

Stop lying.

I have no way of knowing if this is true, but so what if it is?

If a man says he's a tranny, who among us is going to tell him that he isn't and ban him from the ladies' room? I'll ban him because he's a man, but if not allowed to according to new laws, there is no way to officially distinguish someone who is just an Ordinary Tranny or a Sexually Predatory Pervert.

You speak out hate, fear and bigotry.

I bet you one them so-called "Christians" who talks about how god loves everybody....and then posts crap like this.

There absolutely zip, zero, zilch, nada, nothing and none in the documentary supporting evidence to support any contention that Trans Men and Women, based solely and completely being a Trans Person would commit an act of sexual assault upon another person.

Pedophiles ARE NOT TRANS. Pedophiles are Individual (More often as not Men but there Women Pedo's as well) who derive sexual arousal through engaging in sex acts with underage children.

Stop lying.

If a man says he's a tranny, who among us is going to tell him that he isn't and ban him from the ladies' room? I'll ban him because he's a man, but if not allowed to according to new laws, there is no way to officially distinguish someone who is just an Ordinary Tranny or a Sexually Predatory Pervert.

I bet you one them so-called "Christians" who talks about how god loves everybody....and then posts crap like this.

God does love everybody.

WE are not God.

And frankly, there are some people only God COULD love.

As for proof, you show where you have proof than Trans

Stop lying.

God does love everybody.

WE are not God.

Is that "We" like you and me or it that "We" like you let go in your pants.

Do not include Me in your "We".

I do not believe in your version of your god and I sure do believe in a Man who never existed.

As I recall you are suppose your Love Your Neighbor and Care for them.

But because you are a so-called "Christian" who in facts hates people, I doubt if you understand that.

You speak from fear, hate, ignorance and bigotry.

Which is how I knew you were a so-called "Christian"...you people seem to spend a lot of time hating.

Stop lying.

God does love everybody.

WE are not God.

I do not believe in your version of your god and I sure do believe in a Man who never existed.

But because you are a so-called "Christian" who in facts hates people, I doubt if you understand that.

Which is how I knew you were a so-called "Christian"...you people seem to spend a lot of time hating.
What if your neighbor is a child rapist like Harvey Milk? Embrace him or urge him to change his ways?

Stop lying.

God does love everybody.

WE are not God.

Only surpassed by you people and your hatred of Christians.

BTW, Tommy often needs these feminine products due to unwanted leakage.

Stop lying.

I have no hate, fear or bigotry toward the she-male population. I'm just looking for how you guys make an instant decision as to whether someone is truly a tranny, or just a more garden variety perv.

I have no hate, fear or bigotry toward the she-male population. I'm just looking for how you guys make an instant decision as to whether someone is truly a tranny, or just a more garden variety perv.
I told you. You just ask them. Men so delusional that they lie to themselves they are somehow “female” & perverted sexual predators looking to get into women’s showers are some of the most reliably honest people there are.

:lmao:

• Washington State University has begun stocking men's bathrooms on one of its campuses with free menstrual products.
  • =========================================
  • So are they free in the women's bathroom too?
  • Need free products have your bf go into the bathroom and get them for you
  • what lunatic really believes men are made like women......
  • i'm sorry if you think that you are way, way past mentally ill and should seek help right now.
They are for pussies like you.

Stop lying.

God does love everybody.

WE are not God.

Well, let me think, Grammar Genius. Since we were talking about Christians, and loving others or not, and NOT talking about you and me being in any way associated with each other, and DEFINITELY not talking about urination even remotely (which, by the way, would be spelled "wee"), do you think it's at all possible that "We" would refer to Christians, or possibly even humans in general?

I apologize profusely for using sentence structures that are beyond your scope, but it's very difficult to have a political discussion on the "See Spot Run" level.

As for "I do not believe in your version of God", so are you saying that you don't believe God loves everybody? Because that's all I've said about "my version".

As I recall, I just got done saying that "supposed to love your neighbor" isn't always the same as being able to do it. We (that would be Christians, just to avoid confusing you again) are not God; we're fallible. And as I ALSO recall saying, some people are a lot harder to love than others. For example, nimrods who want to run around accusing people of "hate and bigotry" based on nothing more than "You disagree with me! You believe something I don't!"

Don't even get me started on the laughable hypocrisy of YOU accusing others of "speaking from hate, ignorance, and bigotry".

Stop lying.

God does love everybody.

WE are not God.

What if your neighbor is a child rapist like Harvey Milk? Embrace him or urge him to change his ways?

Leftists don't understand the concept of loving others not requiring you to approve of and applaud all of their actions.

Stop lying.

God does love everybody.

WE are not God.

ask the most promiscuous women in the neighborhood to "fornicate it out of him"; and, proclaim it is for his own Good.

When people are dying from starvation and freezing to death during the upcoming Global Cooling - Solar Minimum mini ice age, we'll all be so thankful we spent time and money on tampons and pads for men without vaginas.

When people are dying from starvation and freezing to death during the upcoming Global Cooling - Solar Minimum mini ice age, we'll all be so thankful we spent time and money on tampons and pads for men without vaginas.

Actually, we're talking about tampons and pads for men WITH vaginas. I know its confusing for those of us who were brought up with the idea men don't have female plumbing and vice versa. But laws have been passed where people get to decide for themselves what gender they are.

Actually, we're talking about tampons and pads for men WITH vaginas. I know its confusing for those of us who were brought up with the idea men don't have female plumbing and vice versa. But laws have been passed where people get to decide for themselves what gender they are.

Men with vaginas are actually women and should use the women's room. Post Op trannies do not menstruate.

Men with vaginas are actually women and should use the women's room. Post Op trannies do not menstruate.

Although I tend to agree, this kind of thought will get men labeled as transphobes. In fact, trannies are now attacking straight men who refuse to date or pursue them. The preference that many men have for Chicks Without Dicks is considered hateful

Although I tend to agree, this kind of thought will get men labeled as transphobes. In fact, trannies are now attacking straight men who refuse to date or pursue them. The preference that many men have for Chicks Without Dicks is considered hateful

As I said recently: Tolerance and Acceptance/Participation are not the same thing.

Tolerance means we are all free to do our own thing but do not have the right to force others to participate in whatever that is. Trannies and other Prog Power Mongers want to force Acceptance/Participation.

I must prefer the Leave Me Alone sorts to the Do What I Say ones.

Very true. The sanitary products in the men's room are for pretend-men who haven't taken their pretense to the operating room yet.

Can I decide what race I am? What species I am? What age I am? I want social security check so I’m now 65. I will sue the government for not recognizing “my true age” & sending me a check.

God does love everybody.

WE are not God.

Leftists don't understand the concept of loving others not requiring you to approve of and applaud all of their actions.

I am NOT a Leftist....Just because I refuse to believe in Mystical Non-Existent Magic Sky Man does not make me a Leftist. It mean I am not afraid to think for myself.

You talk of loving Others, while at the same time hating Trans Men and Trans Women. You cannot have it both ways. When you love someone, you accept them. You hate them.

Not believing in some Mystical Non-Existent Magic Skyman does not make you special. It means you just to goddamn dumb to know you being Conned.

You are so damn afraid to think for yourself you hide behind something that is no real and proclaim how you love while at the time you hate.

There is no god. There never was.

You claim to believe in a loving Non-Existent god, while you practice hate.

Yep, you're a sure as shit stinks "Christian".

You talk of loving Others, while at the same time hating Trans Men and Trans Women. You cannot have it both ways. When you love someone, you accept them. You hate them.

I don't hate trannies and she-males at all. If an adult man wants to walk around in women's clothes that's his business.

However, that still doesn't give him the right to use the ladies room or tell impressionable kids he's a broad.

Forum List

Back