WSU stocks men's bathrooms with FREE menstrual products

Yeah, so, Tampons in the men’s room. Big fucking deal.

Is it just the idea that sends you people over the cliff?

And what do you do when there’s a real issue to deal with?

You're not very bright, are you?

WHY are there tampons in the men's room? Answer: because there are women in the men's room, albeit mentally disturbed women who imagine that they are really men.

That IS a real issue, no matter how much you try to dismiss it and pretend it's okay.

A bigger shit I could not give.

Ergo, because YOU don't care, no one else should, either.

Stuck on yourself much?

• Washington State University has begun stocking men's bathrooms on one of its campuses with free menstrual products.
  • =========================================
  • So are they free in the women's bathroom too?
  • Need free products have your bf go into the bathroom and get them for you
  • what lunatic really believes men are made like women......
  • i'm sorry if you think that you are way, way past mentally ill and should seek help right now.

You don't get it, MW. In 2018, plenty of men need these products. If they are young trans-men who aren't under hormone treatment to stop their cycle, why do you want them to do?

This is as necessary as the installation of urinals into the nation's Ladies Rooms.

I'm old, and back in my day, Men were Men and women were glad of it. But that is the past. During the present era, babies are no longer assigned a gender, and no assumptions are made that just because someone has a penis they are male.

In fact that was the problem that President Trump had when he mentioned to the Bush scion that he just "grabs women's pussies". People thought it was transphobic, what about women with penises? Doesn't Trump grab them?

Allow me to answer the question of "What do you want them to do?"

One of two things: either get your menstruating, vagina-having self back to the ladies' room, or buy your own damned sanitary products like most women do. They can afford to go to college, but they can't afford a box of Kotex?

This harms you in what way?
Someone has to pay for it.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

I would assume the tuition money from the students pay for it. If they have an issue they can let it be known.

Yes, and I'm sure the administration would listen to them and take their concerns seriously, rather than just vilifying them as "transphobic" for not wanting delusional women who think they're men in the men's restroom.

I am pretty sure nobody outside of some uptight people on a political forum gives a rats ass.
If it’s so petty and irrelevant why does the school feel the need to mandate?

Because they need to direct the facilities maintenance staff to install the dispensers, purchase the extra products, and refill the dispensers on a regular schedule.

Someone has to pay for it.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

I would assume the tuition money from the students pay for it. If they have an issue they can let it be known.

Yes, and I'm sure the administration would listen to them and take their concerns seriously, rather than just vilifying them as "transphobic" for not wanting delusional women who think they're men in the men's restroom.

I am pretty sure nobody outside of some uptight people on a political forum gives a rats ass.
If it’s so petty and irrelevant why does the school feel the need to mandate?

Because they need to direct the facilities maintenance staff to install the dispensers, purchase the extra products, and refill the dispensers on a regular schedule.
That just explains the unnecessary, wasteful expense.

Maybe if the supplies doesn't go flying off the shelf, the powers that be will then get the picture.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly I don't see that happening, because anyone can just go in there and get whatever they need only to simply return to the ladies where the stuff should have been put in the first place.

Why would they do that? The ladies' room most likely already has a sanitary dispenser. Washington is doing this because of pretend-men who WANT to use the men's room, despite the undeniable - and messy - proof that they're actually women.

What I don't understand is why they can't just go in the women's room, get what they need, and go to the men's room to use it, if it's that important to them.

Or, again, just buy their own, like I did for the decades that I needed such things.

Why would they do that? The ladies' room most likely already has a sanitary dispenser. Washington is doing this because of pretend-men who WANT to use the men's room, despite the undeniable - and messy - proof that they're actually women.

What I don't understand is why they can't just go in the women's room, get what they need, and go to the men's room to use it, if it's that important to them. Or, again, just buy their own, like I did for the decades that I needed such things.

Because if pretend-men (women) actually had to go in their woman's restroom, they'd have to confront their denial once a month by looking at the sign with a skirt over the door and mentally correlating "female" with "blood coming out of my vagina once a month".

WA state is enabling delusions which is abuse of the mentally ill. If it's done to minor girls, it's child abuse. The equivalent would be putting cutting tool dispensers in the waiting room of a psychiatric clinic.

• Washington State University has begun stocking men's bathrooms on one of its campuses with free menstrual products.
  • i'm sorry if you think that you are way, way past mentally ill and should seek help right now.
i guess we may need to start inviting girlfriends into our bathroom, in "emergencies'.

What I don't understand is why they can't just go in the women's room, get what they need, and go to the men's room to use it, if it's that important to them. Or, again, just buy their own, like I did for the decades that I needed such things.

Because if pretend-men (women) actually had to go in their woman's restroom, they'd have to confront their denial once a month by looking at the sign with a skirt over the door and mentally correlating "female" with "blood coming out of my vagina once a month".

WA state is enabling delusions which is abuse of the mentally ill. If it's done to minor girls, it's child abuse. The equivalent would be putting cutting tool dispensers in the waiting room of a psychiatric clinic.

I suppose that's also why they want free dispensers in the bathroom instead of just buying them like most women do (that, and they don't want to pay for it): they don't have to spend as much time confronting the reality they hate so much.

SO THE F WHAT? Are KOTEX and TAMPONS going to jump out at you while your standing up peeing? Seems like a waste of money to me. Are MEN scared of feminine hygiene products now? Let me reiterate. It's weird but WHO CARES?

There absolutely zip, zero, zilch, nada, nothing and none in the documentary supporting evidence to support any contention that Trans Men and Women, based solely and completely being a Trans Person would commit an act of sexual assault upon another person.

Pedophiles ARE NOT TRANS. Pedophiles are Individual (More often as not Men but there Women Pedo's as well) who derive sexual arousal through engaging in sex acts with underage children.

Being Trans DOES NOT IN ANY WAY MAKE A MAN OR A WOMAN A SEXUAL PERVERT.

Stop lying.

SO THE F WHAT? Are KOTEX and TAMPONS going to jump out at you while your standing up peeing? Seems like a waste of money to me. Are MEN scared of feminine hygiene products now? Let me reiterate. It's weird but WHO CARES?

Um, that would be the men who are not comfortable with having women invading their privacy while they relieve themselves, women who don't like the advancing of any policy that allows men to invade THEIR privacy while they relieve themselves, and anyone who doesn't like having this insanity of pretending reality can be wished away forced on them by government edict.

There's no amount of deliberate tunnel vision - babbling about "Are they going to jump out at you?! It's JUST about the hygiene products!" - that is going to lull us into ignoring the bigger picture here. Give it up.

Genius! When the woman come in the mens room to get them, we can grab some pussy!

There absolutely zip, zero, zilch, nada, nothing and none in the documentary supporting evidence to support any contention that Trans Men and Women, based solely and completely being a Trans Person would commit an act of sexual assault upon another person.

Pedophiles ARE NOT TRANS. Pedophiles are Individual (More often as not Men but there Women Pedo's as well) who derive sexual arousal through engaging in sex acts with underage children.

Stop lying.

There's absolutely zip, zero, zilch, nada, nothing in anything anywhere to support the contention that trans people sexually assaulting others is the only concern. Once again, as I said to your fellow traveler and co-useful idiot CenterLeft, there's no amount of tunnel vision - "So you think trans people are dangerous! It's JUST the trannies!" - that is going to make us forget the bigger picture here.

The more you insist on pretending that the issue of sick, violent people using this as a dodge to get closer to their favorite victim pool doesn't exist, the less credibility you have on anything.

A MAN IN THE WOMEN'S RESTROOM AT DISNEYLAND

Seattle man tests transgender rule by undressing in women's locker room

San Jose sex offender wearing fake breasts, wig arrested for loitering in womens’ restroom – The Mercury News

Police say Berkeley locker room suspect used disguise

DA: Cross-Dressing Man Secretly Taped Women at Macy’s

Predator who claimed to be transgender declared dangerous offender

Man Dressed as Woman Spies Into Mall Bathroom Stall: PD

Stop lying.

Last edited:

Stop lying.

There's absolutely zip, zero, zlich, nada, nothing in anything anywhere to support the contention that trans people sexually assaulting others is the only concern. Once again, as I said to your fellow traveler and co-useful idiot CenterLeft, there's no amount of tunnel vision - "So you think trans people are dangerous! It's JUST the trannies!" - that is going to make us forget the bigger picture here.

The more you insist on pretending that the issue of sick, violent people using this as a dodge to get closer to their favorite victim pool doesn't exist, the less credibility you have on anything.

San Jose sex offender wearing fake breasts, wig arrested for loitering in womens’ restroom – The Mercury News

Stop lying.
I bet you're too old for menstrual products. :biggrin:

Stop lying.

I have no way of knowing if this is true, but so what if it is?

If a man says he's a tranny, who among us is going to tell him that he isn't and ban him from the ladies' room? I'll ban him because he's a man, but if not allowed to according to new laws, there is no way to officially distinguish someone who is just an Ordinary Tranny or a Sexually Predatory Pervert.

Stop lying.

There's absolutely zip, zero, zlich, nada, nothing in anything anywhere to support the contention that trans people sexually assaulting others is the only concern. Once again, as I said to your fellow traveler and co-useful idiot CenterLeft, there's no amount of tunnel vision - "So you think trans people are dangerous! It's JUST the trannies!" - that is going to make us forget the bigger picture here.

Stop lying.
I bet you're too old for menstrual products. :biggrin:

Given that I mention my three kids and four grandchildren on a fairly regular basis, that's not a huge deduction to make, Sherlock.

If a man says he's a tranny, who among us is going to tell him that he isn't and ban him from the ladies' room? I'll ban him because he's a man, but if not allowed to according to new laws, there is no way to officially distinguish someone who is just an Ordinary Tranny or a Sexually Predatory Pervert.

There’s a way to tell, just ask him. Sexual predators are known for their forthright & candid honesty, especially while on clandestine missions into the ladies room. :lmao:

Forum List

Back