WSJ - White House Finds NO Corroboration Of Sexual Misconduct....

Let the TDS butthurt just happen. Let it go. Feel the burn...for being TDS idiots. CVS and Walgreen are stocked with Prep H in anticipation.

"The White House has found no corroboration of the allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after examining interview reports from the FBI’s latest probe into the judge’s background, according to people familiar with the matter."

Sorry, can't post links yet. Just Google the headline, broke about 30 minutes ago.

Just read it, why didn't they interview Ford? This will just be another PR nightmare

"The White House has found no corroboration of the allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after examining interview reports from the FBI’s latest probe into the judge’s background, according to people familiar with the matter."

Sorry, can't post links yet. Just Google the headline, broke about 30 minutes ago.

Just read it, why didn't they interview Ford? This will just be another PR nightmare

I initially asked myself the same question, but then I realized one simple fact: What could they possibly ask her that hadn't already been asked at the hearing?

I initially asked myself the same question, but then I realized one simple fact: What could they possibly ask her that hadn't already been asked at the hearing?

Yea, but we know libtards they will be bitching about it for weeks ...

Yea, but we know libtards they will be bitching about it for weeks ...

Of course they will. But even if they had interviewed Ford, they'd just bitch about some other random dingbat or friend-of-random-dingbat they didn't interview.

No links because...?

Duh, because it's common knowledge and widely reported.

Because my account is new and I can't post links until I'm here for at least 2 days, smartass. Try reading the whole OP next time.

Lol, welcome you will fit in fine around here
I believe if the FBI interview someone who has testified under oath it’s on the basis they believe lies have been told. The dem lawyers know this but are acting as if they don’t anyway. Fraud has given her testimony and the FBI are/were investigating her claims. They might interview her later, and we will know what that means!

the jist of the article

wsj hasnt finalized the report

the fbi hasnt released its findings on the perv judge

BUT

the WH says no corroboration

gee, where have we heard that before ..........

It was obviously predictable that if the investigation came back with no corroborating evidence you people would not accept the results

this "you people " is highly skeptical of ANY repoprt that quotes the WH as "saying"

I cant imagine why either ......

Goto the site and right click on the url in the address bar. Then select "copy".

Then after that right click in the message box here and select "paste".

Hope that helps.

the jist of the article

wsj hasnt finalized the report

the fbi hasnt released its findings on the perv judge

BUT

the WH says no corroboration

gee, where have we heard that before ..........

It was obviously predictable that if the investigation came back with no corroborating evidence you people would not accept the results
The TDS crowd cannot accept that anything that Trump does, such as nominating Kav, is not a supremely evil act.

It's their body's defense mechanism to prevent them from having a physically dangerous and life-threatening psychotic break.

Forum List

Back