WSJ - White House Finds NO Corroboration Of Sexual Misconduct....

"The White House has found no corroboration of the allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after examining interview reports from the FBI’s latest probe into the judge’s background, according to people familiar with the matter."

Sorry, can't post links yet. Just Google the headline, broke about 30 minutes ago.

Funny. They only interviewed six people. Over 40 witnesses were never contacted - even though they tried to contact the FBI directly or through lawyers. Sham.

And no "news" agency will listen? After getting burned by Ford and the other members of the bimbo eruption can't say I blame them.

"The White House has found no corroboration of the allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after examining interview reports from the FBI’s latest probe into the judge’s background, according to people familiar with the matter."

Sorry, can't post links yet. Just Google the headline, broke about 30 minutes ago.

Funny. They only interviewed six people. Over 40 witnesses were never contacted - even though they tried to contact the FBI directly or through lawyers. Sham.
So an investigation can be rigged? Interesting

Looks like 15 or so interviewed and none confirmed any of the allegations form the three.
9 people not 15 and they did not interview Ford or Kavanaugh about it, and they did not interview 40 additional witnesses....

The President lied to us all, once again, by saying there were NO RESTRICTIONS on who the FBI COULD INTERVIEW....

While he had a noose around their neck....

gotta love our CROOKED government that TRUMP masters. NOT

This was a set up, pure and simple...

Do you agree with this statement about what Judges should be like, and do you think that Judge Kavanaugh showed this "judicial temperament" in his hearing?

To be a good judge and a good umpire, it’s important to have the proper demeanor. Really important, I think. To walk in the others’ shoes, whether it be the other litigants, the litigants in the case, the other judges. To understand them. To keep our emotions in check. To be calm amidst the storm. On the bench, to put it in the vernacular, don’t be a jerk. I think that’s important. To be a good umpire and a good judge, don’t be a jerk. In your opinions, to demonstrate civility—I think that’s important as well. To show, to help display, that you are trying to make the decision impartially and dispassionately based on the law and not based on your emotions. That we’re not the bigger than the game…There’s a danger of arrogance, as for umpires and referees, but also for judges. And I would say that danger grows the more time you’re on the bench. As one of my colleagues puts it, you become more like yourself—and that can be a problem.

They weren't looking for corroboration. Dozens of people had potential evidence and were not interviewed. Dr Ford was not even interviewed. This is a coverup of the first degree.

Forum List

Back