WSJ: Trump is a Loser

I just can't see Trump speaking out in favor of Larry Hogan or Mitt or Liz.
And I think they hate him enough that they don't want the support of Trump or the millions of Little Trumpsters.
Not sure if you're a Republican or not, guessing NOT.

Never-Trumpers will never get anywhere in the 2024 GOP primaries, they would probably do better in the democrat primaries, the dems have no one in 2024.

My list of potential 2024 GOP primary candidates are:
Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis Best shot of winning
Dan Crenshaw

Trump can run, but he won't get the nomination.

RINOS need to be knocked out of the Presidential nominating process. The GOPe maneuvered to get their type of candidate as the nominee constantly. Trump wants to supplant that. Imagine if he was a real conservative. Conservatives are destroyed. His messaging was more populist with common sense answers that we used to do in this nation. it was convoluted into hate by the ready and willing minions of dictatorship.
B5981C22-2739-4B13-8604-F8EBB330173D.png

Trump believes he has to announce he is running for president.

He thinks that will give him immunity from prosecution.
and you like to think you know what he is thinking but you're simply replacing thinking with emotions thinking its the same thing.

not well thought out.

Not sure if you're a Republican or not, guessing NOT.

Never-Trumpers will never get anywhere in the 2024 GOP primaries, they would probably do better in the democrat primaries, the dems have no one in 2024.
Never Trumpers are why Trump lost in 2020, and why there was no red wave.

The Democrats have a deep bench.

Joe Biden.

Gavin Newsom.

Gretchen Whitmer.

Kamala Harris.

Pete Buttigieg.

And if the GOP nominates him again, the GOP will lose again.

Because a loser is a loser.

Donald Trump seems to be barreling ahead with an announcement Tuesday night that he plans to run for President again. The irony is that more Democrats than Republicans will be elated because they see him as the easiest candidate to beat one more time. ...​
[H]is character flaws—narcissism, lack of self-control, abusive treatment of advisers, his puerile vendettas—interfered with that success. Before Covid he was headed for re-election. But the damage from his shutdown of the economy combined with his erratic behavior in that crisis gave Joe Biden the opening to campaign for normalcy. Mr. Trump lost a winnable election.​
Had he accepted that defeat, he might now be poised for a comeback given Mr. Biden’s unpopularity. But Mr. Trump contested the outcome well past any reasonable limit and encouraged his supporters to march on the Capitol on Jan. 6. He badgered his loyal Vice President, Mike Pence, to stop the Electoral College vote count to the point where lives were in danger, including Mr. Pence’s. The deadly riot will forever stain his legacy.​
Last week’s elections showed that clinging to 2020 election denial, as Mr. Trump has, is a loser’s game. Republicans who took this line to win his endorsement nearly all lost. The country showed it wants to move on, but Mr. Trump refuses—perhaps because he can’t admit to himself that he was a loser.
Mr. Trump will carry all of that baggage and more into a 2024 race. In 2016 voters took a chance on the brash outsider businessman against the unpopular Hillary Clinton. Now Americans know that the Donald Trump they saw in office is the same one they’d get for another four years. They voted in 2018 and 2020 to stop the daily turmoil. It’s hard to believe they’d vote in 2024 to do it all again.​
Many Republicans who see Mr. Trump as their champion will want to take that chance. They say only he can take on a willful, increasingly radical left. But two years out of office, Mr. Trump remains more unpopular than Mr. Biden. He divides Republicans, while he is the most effective motivator of Democratic voter turnout in history.

Just a few of the many reasons why Trump is unfit to hold any public office.

Trump believes he has to announce he is running for president.

He thinks that will give him immunity from prosecution.
It's even worse that that actually.

If there's one thing I learned about Trump during his God-forsaken regime is that he's a true-believer.

He's drunk on his own Kool-Aid, in his mind, he can never get prosecuted.

The dumb bastard believes he's the King, so he believes he belongs in Office as President.

He's going to get a whopping surprise, because the one thing he's desperately afraid of is being seen, thought of or believed to be a loser, and that's exactly what he's going to wind up being.

The BIGGEST loser!

Trump had his presidency and blew it.
Time for him to move on and lose the primary gracefully.
Trump would get bonus points for supporting the GOP nominee to secure his legacy and put J6 in the history books.

Haven't had a loser lose twice to the same guy since the 1950s.

Never Trumpers are why Trump lost in 2020, and why there was no red wave.
Right. Today’s “Never Trumpers” come in many varieties. They are not just traditional Republicans who are fed up with losing because of his vile Big Lies, demagogy and narcissism.

Many socially liberal (e.g. on abortion) working-class independents, like myself, who almost never supported Democratic Presidential candidates in the past — and did not support Hillary in 2016 — have now become convinced that Trump and Trumpster fanatics constitute an existential danger to American democracy. I will do everything in my power to fight the blowhard Trump and his lunatic movement, including voting for Democratic candidates I otherwise dislike intensely.

Right. Today’s “Never Trumpers” come in many varieties. They are not just traditional Republicans who are fed up with losing because of his vile Big Lies, demagogy and narcissism.

Many socially liberal (e.g. on abortion) working-class independents, like myself, who almost never supported Democratic Presidential candidates in the past — and did not support Hillary in 2016 — have now become convinced that Trump and Trumpster fanatics constitute an existential danger to American democracy. I will do everything in my power to fight the blowhard Trump and his lunatic movement, including voting for Democratic candidates I otherwise dislike intensely.
How is Trump an existential danger to American democracy? America is not a democracy in the first place. Your post is nothing more than empty Democrat talking points.

Forum List

Back