Wow, White House press room hot mic....

"We've all been vaccinated anyway."

"So, it is the flu?"

"It is a hoax."

Oh poster please. This is two STAGEHANDS joking probably on April Fool's Day.

Notice, for a date reference --- "7000 cases in California". It's five times that by now.

When you start taking epidemiological advice from stagehands, you got some issueage.

Most people agree about the shutdown, but that being said ,
nearing 2000 new deaths in the US today. ( 700+ in NY , 200+ in Pa, 200+ in Mich...)
(0 in Arkansas :beer:)

Last edited:
Interesting....we should open back up carefully but I'm beginning to question NY and their numbers....

"So, it is the flu?"

"It is a hoax."

Notice, for a date reference --- "7000 cases in California". It's five times that by now.

When you start taking epidemiological advice from stagehands, you got some issueage.

According to Tim Pool...that's Fox News White House correspondent John Roberts and an unidentified man...possibly another reporter.

Update...the other man has been identified as NYT photographer Doug Mills.

Last edited:

"So, it is the flu?"

"It is a hoax."

According to Tim Pool...that's Fox News White House correspondent John Roberts and an unidentified man...possibly another reporter.

"According to Tim Pool" huh. :lmao:

Just gets better and better. Does "Tim Pool"explain why they (or the one guy) is setting facilities, mics or signs or whatever he's doing? Why would reporters be setting places? Does Little Timmy venture into why the figure of "7000 infections in California", a figure that is by now weeks old, was used? Does Little Timmy know what sarcasm is? Did he notice the snarky laughter after the quip "everybody in here has been vaccinated"? I love the way Little Timmy puts text on the screen and then reads it word for word as if all his viewers are illiterate. Nice credibility touch there.

It's good to know that instead of taking our cues from stagehands, now we're taking them from a loser YouTuber who lives in his mom's basement and can't show his own head. Baby steps I guess.

Quick question -- if I uploaded a video with my own face in a little quadrant laying out the advantages of buying a bridge I have for sale, are you pulling on your wallet?

Last edited:
And just for confirmation on this silly shit ---- This page dated April 1st notes that the number of Coronavirus cases in California THEN, was 8,155. Comparing that to the muttered "7000 cases in California" dates this video to late March or possibly April 1st if the speaker's info was a day or two old (or he likely meant "seven thousand and something". Which pegs this video right around April Fool's Day.

Pogo nails it again. No autographs please.

(Current California infection number is around 36,000)

"So, it is the flu?"

"It is a hoax."

One of the guys speaking in the video referred to a USC-LA County Study which just came out the other day. So what you're saying doesn't add up. Do you have any proof that it was recorded on April 1?

Here is the tweet that seems to be the first mention of it:

Here's another video on it. A lot of people have been saying that it's likely a purposeful "leak."

"So, it is the flu?"

"It is a hoax."

Just gets better and better. Does "Tim Pool"explain why they (or the one guy) is setting facilities, mics or signs or whatever he's doing? Why would reporters be setting places? Does Little Timmy venture into why the figure of "7000 infections in California", a figure that is by now weeks old, was used? Does Little Timmy know what sarcasm is? Did he notice the snarky laughter after the quip "everybody in here has been vaccinated"? I love the way Little Timmy puts text on the screen and then reads it word for word as if all his viewers are illiterate. Nice credibility touch there.

It's good to know that instead of taking our cues from stagehands, now we're taking them from a loser YouTuber who lives in his mom's basement and can't show his own head. Baby steps I guess.

Quick question -- if I uploaded a video with my own face in a little quadrant laying out the advantages of buying a bridge I have for sale, are you pulling on your wallet?

"So, it is the flu?"

"It is a hoax."

Snopes says the same thing.

"Roberts told the Associated Press that the exchange captured in this video showed some “sardonic gallows humor” between friends, that the conversation was a “total joke,” and that “clearly no one has been vaccinated” because no COVID-19 vaccine yet exists. "

So no...I wouldn't watch your YouTube channel...cuz Tim Pool is usually right...and you are wrong. ;)

This is where you say...sorry Moe...shouldn't have doubted you...this snarky rant was uncalled for.

"So, it is the flu?"

"It is a hoax."

One of the guys speaking in the video referred to a USC-LA County Study which just came out the other day. So what you're saying doesn't add up. Do you have any proof that it was recorded on April 1?

Here is the tweet that seems to be the first mention of it:

We have no "proof" of anything. I used as a clue the reference to "7000 cases in California", which dates it to late March or April 1st, which supports my earlier hypothesis that this was at least in part April Fool's Day banter. It's been quite a while since California had 7000 cases. In fact I guess it was another thread --- thought it was this one --- where I pinpointed it to that date based on news reporting from April 1st.

I don't know what USC studies may have been done at that time but I doubt there has been only one.

"So, it is the flu?"

"It is a hoax."

"So, it is the flu?"

"It is a hoax."

"Roberts told the Associated Press that the exchange captured in this video showed some “sardonic gallows humor” between friends, that the conversation was a “total joke,” and that “clearly no one has been vaccinated” because no COVID-19 vaccine yet exists. "

So no...I wouldn't watch your YouTube channel...cuz Tim Pool is usually right...and you are wrong. ;)

This is where you say...sorry Moe...shouldn't have doubted you...this snarky rant was uncalled for.

I hadn't seen the Snopes page (thanks) but it confirms what I posted in the first place --- a joke. Fer fuxsake show some gratitude. :deal:

"So, it is the flu?"

"It is a hoax."

"So, it is the flu?"

"It is a hoax."

I hadn't seen the Snopes page (thanks) but it confirms what I posted in the first place --- a joke. Fer fuxsake show some gratitude. :deal:

It's ok to admit Tim Pool was right.

Forum List

Back