Wow! What Hillary said! Trump is "Putin's Puppet". And time will only prove her right!

Keep in mind that Hillary's (future) husband accepted a free tour of Russia by the KGB when they spotted draft dodger Bill Clinton demonstrating against his own country while a student in England. Fast forward to Hillary as Secy/State paving the way for Russia to obtain crucial uranium sites and the sudden financial windfall in the Clinton Foundation. In retrospect it seems that Bill Clinton has been Russia's bitch for decades.
I don't know what you are talking about.

But I do know Trump loves Putin.

You jelly Deantard? Trump loves Putin and does not care who you are.

At least we can both agree that Trump loves Putin. That he does what he does what Putin tells him to do. Love or maybe it’s fear?

So, this one guy posts about Trump, and then you Trumpeteers all post about the one guy.

Secrets handed over to Russia by Trump in the Oval Office.

Trump defending Russian interference in our election.

Trump defending Russian Oligarchs.

Trump removing sanctions.

Trump lying.

And Hillary told Trump he would be Putin's Puppets.

Turns out, she was right.

Watch Trump lie. Right there. He's lying. It's on video. It's not edited. You know he's lying. To America.

When did Hillary sober up enough to say that?

You didn't watch the video?

Hillary sobered up to say, "And Hillary told Trump he would be Putin's Puppets", on video?
I don't believe you.

Which is why I posted the video. Duh!

That cartoon is hilarious because we know it's propaganda.

Trump is just ending more Russian sanctions. Haven't you been following the news?

Trump gave the Ukraine weapons on their promise they wouldn't help the Mueller investigation. And it worked.

Trump's not strengthening NATO. He's threatening to pull out of it.

If you are going to post a cartoon, make sure it's honest.

DxxtvQUXgAAu4pV.jpg

See, this cartoon keeps you guessing. We don't know what exactly was said. But we know for a fact Trump gave them highly classified material. So for what Trump did, the words work.

The Russia narrative is just to turn the mindless drones who watch the Government-run media against Russia, because they stopped accepting the US dollar for exchange, because it's worthless paper, while also pushing the "right" to defend him against the attacks, despite his support for anti-gun legislation, taking away weapons without due process, tariffs, and has done absolutely nothing to slow the flow of regulations(Federal Register :: Home - Thursday, January 31st). There's no difference between Trump and previous Presidents outside of the theatrics.

Except Trump is the first president who actually works for Vladimir Putin.

Keep in mind that Hillary's (future) husband accepted a free tour of Russia by the KGB when they spotted draft dodger Bill Clinton demonstrating against his own country while a student in England. Fast forward to Hillary as Secy/State paving the way for Russia to obtain crucial uranium sites and the sudden financial windfall in the Clinton Foundation. In retrospect it seems that Bill Clinton has been Russia's bitch for decades.

At least we can both agree that Trump loves Putin. That he does what he does what Putin tells him to do. Love or maybe it’s fear?

Have you ever worked or negotiated with people you don't trust or dislike but need? Trump knows he needs the Russians to play nice so he placates Putin's ego. He neither loves nor listens to him. You claim to be ex military but you are really stupid and don't understand the art of negotiation and intelligence. You should be abashed.

Wow! You have some really supersecret specialized knowledge right there! That's really important! Have you notified the State Department yet? I'd bet Rachel Maddow would love to hear it too!

Seriously, what are you doing on here? Get moving, this is important!!

Trump lying.

Watch Trump lie. Right there. He's lying. It's on video. It's not edited. You know he's lying. To America.

When did Hillary sober up enough to say that?

You didn't watch the video?

Hillary sobered up to say, "And Hillary told Trump he would be Putin's Puppets", on video?
I don't believe you.

Which is why I posted the video. Duh!

Where in the video is Hillary sober?

Trump is just ending more Russian sanctions. Haven't you been following the news?

Trump gave the Ukraine weapons on their promise they wouldn't help the Mueller investigation. And it worked.

DxxtvQUXgAAu4pV.jpg

See, this cartoon keeps you guessing. We don't know what exactly was said. But we know for a fact Trump gave them highly classified material. So for what Trump did, the words work.

The Russia narrative is just to turn the mindless drones who watch the Government-run media against Russia, because they stopped accepting the US dollar for exchange, because it's worthless paper, while also pushing the "right" to defend him against the attacks, despite his support for anti-gun legislation, taking away weapons without due process, tariffs, and has done absolutely nothing to slow the flow of regulations(Federal Register :: Home - Thursday, January 31st). There's no difference between Trump and previous Presidents outside of the theatrics.

Except you're ignoring video evidence in which the government-controlled media admits the narrative is fake. You're also just reasserting your baseless claim instead of making a counter-argument to the information and citations provided, and the fact that you're doing that only proves that you're dishonest.

Have you ever worked or negotiated with people you don't trust or dislike but need? Trump knows he needs the Russians to play nice so he placates Putin's ego. He neither loves nor listens to him. You claim to be ex military but you are really stupid and don't understand the art of negotiation and intelligence. You should be abashed.

Negotiate? With whom?

You can't negotiate with Republicans.

Look at them.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a.jpg

You can't negotiate with people like this. What is the negotiation? Only half of you die?

Meet the bigots running in the U.S. midterms

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country

You have to defeat Republicans at the polls. You can't negotiate with them. They want you powerless and all that implies.

Negotiate? With whom?

Look at them.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a.jpg

You can't negotiate with people like this. What is the negotiation? Only half of you die?

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country

You have to defeat Republicans at the polls. You can't negotiate with them. They want you powerless and all that implies.

People like those that elect representatives who support BDS and are openly antisemitic like your Far Left? Deantard the Alt Right sucks but so does the Progressive Left. Too bad you're too stupid to see that.

Negotiate? With whom?

Look at them.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a.jpg

People like those that elect representatives who support BDS and are openly antisemitic like your Far Left? Deantard the Alt Right sucks but so does the Progressive Left. Too bad you're too stupid to see that.

To your kind, the progressive left sucks because they want billionaires to pay what billionaires in other countries pay. They want healthcare available for all Americans. They want voting rights. They want women's rights. They want affordable education. The progressives want to leave a cleaner world to their kids.

And what do Republicans want? They want tax cuts for billionaires. They want to exploit the country. They want to arm those with mental problems. They want to abolish the EPA.

How do I know all these things?

Because the two parties tell us all. All you have to do is listen.

DxD067LWoAIuM9j.jpg

Negotiate? With whom?

Look at them.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a.jpg

To your kind, the progressive left sucks because they want billionaires to pay what billionaires in other countries pay. They want healthcare available for all Americans. They want voting rights. They want women's rights. They want affordable education. The progressives want to leave a cleaner world to their kids.

And what do Republicans want? They want tax cuts for billionaires. They want to exploit the country. They want to arm those with mental problems. They want to abolish the EPA.

How do I know all these things?

Because the two parties tell us all. All you have to do is listen.

DxD067LWoAIuM9j.jpg

No asshole. I am Not a registered Republican. Your party flew the flag of the terror state of Palestine at the DNC proudly. You elected two Moslem Congress persons who support BDS. Your party hates Jews. Billionaires pay their fare share. Your asshole party wants freebies for the lazy and open borders. Do you deny Deantard that your party hates Israel and my people? I dare You to deny it. Prove to everyone on this board what a liar you are. Go ahead. And don’t be a coward. Respond to this post.

And when the FUCK was that American-hating, venomous old chestburster EVER proven right about anything, you sickest, sorriest excuse for a carbon-based lifeform that ever existed? You fanatical leftist maggots are an exercise in nothing but bloodthirsty hatred against fellow Americans and that's why this fellow American wishes CANCER on you. I mean this LITERALLY, this isn't humorous hyperbole, either; that's how much this American really, truly DETESTS you Obama/Hillary liberals. With every last QUANTUM of my soul.

Negotiate? With whom?

Look at them.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a.jpg

You do know those on the left are DEMOCRATS don't you???

Trump lying.

Well impeach him or is it you just keep on wishing?

Trump lying.

brokenrecord.gif

DxxtvQUXgAAu4pV.jpg

I wish.

If Trump really worked for Putin, Democrats would have all gone to the gulags by now and Disneyland wouldn't be having a parade of butt fucking.

Forum List

Back