The Kamala Harris campaign just sent Pupps the 2nd Contibution Request

ZZ PUPPS

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Inside GT's Head
after having politely requested to be removed from said list at the first of the week. Consequently, Pupps gave the following reason for the 2nd removal request:

"Kamala is a total fucking idiot. Stop sending me this shit or I will sue you!!"

Clear enough this time? Your thoughts and comments are welcome.

ROFLMAO

after having politely requested to be removed from said list at the first of the week. Consequently, Pupps gave the following reason for the 2nd removal request:

"Kamala is a total fucking idiot. Stop sending me this shit or I will sue you!!"

Clear enough this time? Your thoughts and comments are welcome.

ROFLMAO

You have the class of a rabid dog.
He's the perfect pupz. He just ain't ur Pupps so you have issues.

Pupps, whenever Telemarketers call me I ask them for money and their address.
It makes them hang-up on me and I laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh.....
Just ask Kamala Harris for a donation for the Pupps Fund.

Pupps, whenever Telemarketers call me I ask them for money and their address.
It makes them hang-up on me and I laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh.....
Just ask Kamala Harris for a donation for the Pupps Fund.
Pupps puts the phone down and lets them talk. Once an unfortunate "Microsoft Help Desk" employee, now a hearing impaired Pakistani, was telling Pupps how Pupps' 'puter was infected. Pupps just happened to have an air horn that he was taking to the boat in his office...

Kamala Harris would make the whole country like California.
Sadly there are alot of racist in government power today, and they ain't nessesarily your stereotyped white racist anymore.

Better start really watching and listening out for these new generational racist for whom have these huge chips on their shoulders.

If allowed by the voters or given the opportunity by naive voters who would give them the power they desire, then they only have one goal to use it for, and that goal is to harass and destroy as many white people with that power and influence as they possibly can.

We don't need this kind of racist back and forth going on in our government, our conversation, in our politics or in our society at large. We all bleed red, and we are all human beings together.

It's time to come together as Americans (all races that are here), who should agree on many great things, great goals, some ethical and morally sound ideals, our laws, and some decency standards once again.

Sadly there are forces whose goal is to keep the blacks and whites at each other throats so they can use the situation to get their bullcrap out in front or to keep power over the groups with such tactics that are used.

Wildly this is being abused by whites more so than those with the actual chip's on their shoulders these days. Whites exploiting these issues, and exploiting those who are gullable are sadly becoming more and more common place today. It's a sick situation.

People of all races need to wake up, and quit being played like fools in this country.

Forum List

Back