Zone1 Wow we really are one Nation under God

I knew a lot of that.. have read American history, unlike most libs who nonetheless attack it as though there were nothing good there, just nothing good at all... it's all nefarious because slavery wasn't immediately outlawed.

anyhow, where was I?

I got distracted by BS again... sigh

kind of describes American 2023

Do you mean murdering Indians for land and gold? Enslaving black people? Treating the yellow man like dogs? Which God do you serve? Because all of the above= antichrist.
On my screen, your ignorant words are to the left. :laughing0301:
Let me clear something up for your ignorant eyes. The reason that the colonies began to exist and eventually come together as a nation was for one reason only, to have a place where there was freedom of religion. That was the most important reason for God to inspire our Constitution in such a way that the Lord could come and call a prophet of God again to open up the last days and restore His Church again. Even then, it was a struggle. Imagine how impossible it would have been to establish a new Church patterned after the original Church Jesus built 2,000 years ago in any other country at that time. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is here again started by the heavens opening up to Joseph Smith in 1820 until the Church was formally by law constituted in 1830.

As far as the struggles you mentioned, slavery began before 1776. It took a long time to end slavery and 360,000 lives of white Americans to do it. Plenty enough for equaling the reparations some want. Yes, people have always treated people different from themselves badly. Still goes on today. Now, there is the attack on White people from the Left. Even those leftist who are White do it to themselves. They are called Democrats. Democrats have always been racist and can't seem to get it out of their blood no matter what the color of their skin is. Too bad that we've even turned away from the dream of MLK as well. We are back to judging people based on their skin color and not the content of their character. This coincides with the wokeness that has attacked Christians who reject the new Sodom and Gomorrah of the West.

Really good video detailing how literally everything about our founding and thereafter was bible based.

think again ...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

who actually wrote the constitution knew front and center in particular to keep the desert out of the american government ... and the free citizenry it represents.

think again ...

who actually wrote the constitution knew front and center in particular to keep the desert out of the american government ... and the free citizenry it represents.
What does it mean when the government cannot establish a religion? That does not mean that laws cannot be written based on a good principle from the Bible like not to murder, steal…It meant that the government cannot establish a state religion like other countries had. England, Italy and many others back in those days. That way, the people could freely decide what their religion would be. The people. An decide which Church to join. Or, not join and be a part of. That is exactly what our Lord wanted so he could establish His Church in a place where it could happen and eventually thrive from all over the world.

Do you mean murdering Indians for land and gold? Enslaving black people? Treating the yellow man like dogs? Which God do you serve? Because all of the above= antichrist.
Indians murdered and enslaved indians. Blacks murdered and enslaved blacks. Whites murdered and enslaved whites. Yellows murdered and enslaved yellows. Your post has nothing to do with how bible based all of American history is.

On my screen, your ignorant words are to the left. :laughing0301:
Let me clear something up for your ignorant eyes. The reason that the colonies began to exist and eventually come together as a nation was for one reason only, to have a place where there was freedom of religion. That was the most important reason for God to inspire our Constitution in such a way that the Lord could come and call a prophet of God again to open up the last days and restore His Church again. Even then, it was a struggle. Imagine how impossible it would have been to establish a new Church patterned after the original Church Jesus built 2,000 years ago in any other country at that time. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is here again started by the heavens opening up to Joseph Smith in 1820 until the Church was formally by law constituted in 1830.

As far as the struggles you mentioned, slavery began before 1776. It took a long time to end slavery and 360,000 lives of white Americans to do it. Plenty enough for equaling the reparations some want. Yes, people have always treated people different from themselves badly. Still goes on today. Now, there is the attack on White people from the Left. Even those leftist who are White do it to themselves. They are called Democrats. Democrats have always been racist and can't seem to get it out of their blood no matter what the color of their skin is. Too bad that we've even turned away from the dream of MLK as well. We are back to judging people based on their skin color and not the content of their character. This coincides with the wokeness that has attacked Christians who reject the new Sodom and Gomorrah of the West.
Mormons are far removed from God. They do not listen to Jesus. They listen to Joseph Smith.

Indians murdered and enslaved indians. Blacks murdered and enslaved blacks. Whites murdered and enslaved whites. Yellows murdered and enslaved yellows. Your post has nothing to do with how bible based all of American history is.
Get real. Not a single church on this earth serves God the way he wants. They do not listen to Jesus. I have studied them for years, they are far removed and always have been.

Get real. Not a single church on this earth serves God the way he wants. They do not listen to Jesus. I have studied them for years, they are far removed and always have been.
Little satanic fag stfu

Little satanic fag stfu
Words straight from satan you should be so proud. Proves 100% you dont listen to Gods word, just like the churches dont. Luke 6:45--Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. So your unclean words prove you do not listen to God.
Proof churches do not listen to God and throw Jesus( love, peace, unity) away at every war--The rev war, the civil war, ww1,ww2-millions upon millions slaughtered-catholic vs catholic, baptist vs baptist, etc,etc,etc-- Jesus would never condone the brothers of Christ standing on both sides killing each other for mortal govts. And the clergys lied and told both sides God was on their side. They prayed to the same God on both sides= pure hypocrisy. You are being mislead by the darkness, like this-2 Cor 11:12-15

Words straight from satan you should be so proud. Proves 100% you dont listen to Gods word, just like the churches dont. Luke 6:45--Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. So your unclean words prove you do not listen to God.
Proof churches do not listen to God and throw Jesus( love, peace, unity) away at every war--The rev war, the civil war, ww1,ww2-millions upon millions slaughtered-catholic vs catholic, baptist vs baptist, etc,etc,etc-- Jesus would never condone the brothers of Christ standing on both sides killing each other for mortal govts. And the clergys lied and told both sides God was on their side. They prayed to the same God on both sides= pure hypocrisy. You are being mislead by the darkness, like this-2 Cor 11:12-15
Stfu race baiting satanic fuck face

Mormons are far removed from God. They do not listen to Jesus. They listen to Joseph Smith.
That's funny. Your church's name is Jehovah Witnesses. Nothing about Christ. Our Church name is The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints. Let me teach you about Jehovah for a moment. When the Lord Jehovah was speaking to Isaiah, the Prophet, Isaiah in turn spoke to the people of Israel. There were tons of people that said the same thing you did. "They don't listen to Jehovah because they only listen to Isaiah." You bet the people listened to Joseph Smith that believed in Jesus Christ and that Jesus called Joseph to be his prophet until his death. From that point on, the Lord continued to call prophets just like in the OT times up to our current day prophet, Russel M. Nelson. All prophets have and continue to teach what Jesus Christ wants us to know today. We even have cannonized scripture from some of them as well. That was a really ridiculous statement you made.

Considering god is just fine with murder, enslavement and racism, I wouldnt say thats antichrist. But thats just me.

I guess you and the libs like to throws babies out w/ the bathwater... sigh

we all know how the libs want to MUTILATE babies before they throw them out.. into the garbage disposal...

now if they can just manage to do that to the entire Christ-founded USA

They are obviously working hard at that..

Jesus, we give you all this .. hell

Considering god is just fine with murder, enslavement and racism, I wouldnt say thats antichrist. But thats just me.
he'snotfine with it at all

But he hasgiven the world over to

OMG OMG

humans

His first mistake...

LOL

That's funny. Your church's name is Jehovah Witnesses. Nothing about Christ. Our Church name is The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints.
That doesn't mean a thing. A lot of evil is done in the name of Jesus. Things He would NEVER ever condone or teach are condoned and taught just the same because He has (again) given this world over to us schmucks, along with Old Scratch aka the devil

Don't ask ME why He did that.... doesn't appear to make a lot of sensebut He did it just thesame... Some things, amazingly, make sense to God but not to us

Forum List

Back