Wow, Trump's second wife look so much better than his third.

R

rdean

I mean, come on.

GettyImages-600959416.jpg

All his ex-wives were at the inauguration:

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

And she doesn't look American:

melania-trump-beauty-lead.jpg

And I don't understand why Trump won't pay for his daughter's clothes?

Tiffany Trump's 'fairy fashion godfather' steps in - CNNPolitics.com

Faced with the daunting task of presenting herself on the world stage as her father takes the oath of office, Tiffany Trump was on her own. She had no wardrobe budget, no style team, no glam squad. And the 23-year-old was in the thick of law school applications.

trump-inauguration-ball-melania-ivanka-tiffany-757143.jpg

Ivonka looks 40, Melanoma looks like a space alien, Tiffany looks great.

The thing is, we know almost nothing about this family. But what we do know are affairs, cheating, divorce, and lawsuits. Does anyone think it will stop because they are now in the White House? Looking forward to some entertaining times. And not just politics.

I mean, come on.

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

Faced with the daunting task of presenting herself on the world stage as her father takes the oath of office, Tiffany Trump was on her own. She had no wardrobe budget, no style team, no glam squad. And the 23-year-old was in the thick of law school applications.

The thing is, we know almost nothing about this family. But what we do know are affairs, cheating, divorce, and lawsuits. Does anyone think it will stop because they are now in the White House? Looking forward to some entertaining times. And not just politics.

Ah, the party of Family Values.

I mean, come on.

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

Plus, Trump's second wife wasn't an immigrant. When will Trump show Melania's immigration papers - as he promised?

I mean, come on.

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

Plus, Trump's second wife wasn't an immigrant. When will Trump show Melania's immigration papers - as he promised?

Keep reaching Sloping Brow.

You loons are losing it

Compared to this....they are off the charts beautiful...plus no embarrassing bulges in the nether regions

e4c26cabf032c5cc8674db5601fc0dfe.jpg

I mean, come on.

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

what does an American look like dean?...you sound like one of your buddies on the far right....

Now we have a commie First Lady. She was raised in a communist home. Her dad is/was an official in the Communist Party.

Up next:

Trump is actually piss poor.

Keep telling yourself these lies and you will make a laughing stock of yourself. To anyone with eyes it's clear that Trump has hit the bomb. It appears, he just can't stop winning no matter which endeavor he participates in.

To losers, that's of course a huge problem.

Now we have a commie First Lady. She was raised in a communist home. Her dad is/was an official in the Communist Party.
Some of the most devout conservatives were communists or lived under their rule. They know where were were headed. Sorry for your loss.

Not really.

Forum List

Back