Wow, Trump's second wife look so much better than his third.

All of Trumps women look better than moochelle
gallery-1484951789-gettyimages-632184318.jpg

Michelle isn' a glamour girl but she is not ugly either. to me she looks better than most of the presidential wives on record. But add the brains...the high cognitive ability and earning power in her own right..I'd rather have her as a wife than any of Trump's also ran wives.

Michelle isn' a glamour girl but she is not ugly either. to me she looks better than most of the presidential wives on record. But add the brains...the high cognitive ability and earning power in her own right..I'd rather have her as a wife than any of Trump's also ran wives.
Agreed on brains and personal accomplishment. The personal attacks against Michelle Obama, especially on her appearance, are wholly unwarranted and unfair. Now, when she made remarks against the United States, that was fair game.

I mean, come on.

GettyImages-600959416.jpg

All his ex-wives were at the inauguration:

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

And she doesn't look American:

melania-trump-beauty-lead.jpg

And I don't understand why Trump won't pay for his daughter's clothes?

Tiffany Trump's 'fairy fashion godfather' steps in - CNNPolitics.com

Faced with the daunting task of presenting herself on the world stage as her father takes the oath of office, Tiffany Trump was on her own. She had no wardrobe budget, no style team, no glam squad. And the 23-year-old was in the thick of law school applications.

trump-inauguration-ball-melania-ivanka-tiffany-757143.jpg

Ivonka looks 40, Melanoma looks like a space alien, Tiffany looks great.

The thing is, we know almost nothing about this family. But what we do know are affairs, cheating, divorce, and lawsuits. Does anyone think it will stop because they are now in the White House? Looking forward to some entertaining times. And not just politics.
She doesn't look American?? Which African country do the Obama's look like they are from?

You are a tool. She is gorgeous. Your anger has made you dumb. Er.

Agreed on brains and personal accomplishment. The personal attacks against Michelle Obama, especially on her appearance, are wholly unwarranted and unfair. Now, when she made remarks against the United States, that was fair game.

I don't recall Michelle making remarks against the United States. I do recall her saying something to the effect that for the first time in her life she felt proud to be an American after Obama was elected. Some of us looked at the context in which a Black woman might say that and applauded her honesty. others took offense thinking she ought to have played the charade game , told them what they waned to hear by glossing over the truth, and smiled all the way to the White House.

I don't recall Michelle making remarks against the United States. I do recall her saying something to the effect that for the first time in her life she felt proud to be an American after Obama was elected. Some of us looked at the context in which a Black woman might say that and applauded her honesty. others took offense thinking she ought to have played the charade game , told them what they waned to hear by glossing over the truth, and smiled all the way to the White House.
She, and you, are free to hate the United States. I'm free to disagree with you and not support you politically for feeling that way.

I mean, come on.

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

Faced with the daunting task of presenting herself on the world stage as her father takes the oath of office, Tiffany Trump was on her own. She had no wardrobe budget, no style team, no glam squad. And the 23-year-old was in the thick of law school applications.

The thing is, we know almost nothing about this family. But what we do know are affairs, cheating, divorce, and lawsuits. Does anyone think it will stop because they are now in the White House? Looking forward to some entertaining times. And not just politics.

Chelsea%20Ugly%20Its%20in%20the%20genes.jpg

Gawd dammit I spent most of the day making a fine Bolognese and pasta and you post this shit!!!!

Both are beautiful just in different ways. Marla is the classical American beauty while Melania is classical European.
Nahhh. we ain't BLIND toots.
Compared to this....they are off the charts beautiful...plus no embarrassing bulges in the nether regions

e4c26cabf032c5cc8674db5601fc0dfe.jpg

View attachment 107889

I dunno... here is a new wrinkle on thangs!

To each their own. Even though I'm hard right I championed Michelle working with Amerian designers. I especially loved the fact that for the first time she employed true designers, not just fashioned but those that could make her look the best under all circumstances. Long overdue.

One classy woman Michelle. Sometimes the look was off but she took great chances. I admire her for that.
Michelle went to college and never had to lie about it. And her's was the best speech at the GOP convention. Even Trump says so.

He was just trying to be nice......
Chimpanzee Sounds | Effects | Sound Bites | Sound Clips from SoundBible.com

She, and you, are free to hate the United States. I'm free to disagree with you and not support you politically for feeling that way.
She didn't say she hated the United States. You just assumed she did. I would concede that she hates the way her people have been treated by some of her fellow White Americans, and that her "pride" in a nation that would condone such racism might have been affected. But HATE is a strong word that would be better used in describing those who would like to overthrow the government or destroy this country. I thought Putin would have been a better candidate for your "hate America" paradigm than Michelle Obama... but that was before Trump told us different.

I mean, come on.

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

Really? What I see is a bunch of exes who get along with their former husband so well that they all get along together pretty well. Your planet must be truly dark and twisted.
Is that what you see?

Donald Trump’s Ivana Rape Allegations Turn Uglier As New Details Emerge About The 1989 Incident

Megyn Kelly: Trump Was 'Worried' Over Ex-Wife's Rape Claim Before Debate

Trump Threatened to Cut Off Alimony to Marla Maples if She Spoke Negatively About Him

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana slams his current spouse Melania | Daily Mail Online

How can you vote for someone and know nothing about them? Some people would look like one stupid fuck.

I mean, come on.

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

Really? What I see is a bunch of exes who get along with their former husband so well that they all get along together pretty well. Your planet must be truly dark and twisted.
Is that what you see?

Donald Trump’s Ivana Rape Allegations Turn Uglier As New Details Emerge About The 1989 Incident

Trump Threatened to Cut Off Alimony to Marla Maples if She Spoke Negatively About Him

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana slams his current spouse Melania | Daily Mail Online

How can you vote for someone and know nothing about them? Some people would look like one stupid fuck.

I hate to break it to you but fake news is still fake news.

I mean, come on.

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

Is that what you see?

I hate to break it to you but fake news is still fake news.
Conway: Spicer used 'alternative facts' in press briefing

That's the GOP's new "get out of jail" card. Just say everything you refuse to believe is "fake".

Forum List

Back