Wow, Trump's second wife look so much better than his third.

Interesting article about Melania Trump:
Melania Trump: 16 things you might not know about Donald's third wife
During a rally in Arizona, Donald told the crowd both his wife and his eldest daughter, Ivanka, don't entirely approve of his behaviour.

"My wife and my daughter said to me, 'Act presidential. Act presidential,'" he said.

Melania insists she isn't shy when it comes to giving her husband political advice. "I give him my opinions, many, many times," she told CNN.

"I don't agree with everything that he says but, you know, that is normal," she added. "I'm my own person, I tell him what I think. I'm standing very strong on the ground on my two feet and I'm my own person. And I think that's very important in the relationship."

Asked what habit she would like to see her husband give up, Melania didn't have to ponder her answer for long. "The tweeting," she said.

On her own Twitter account, Melania mostly sticks to the blandest of updates – the New York skyline features heavily, as do photos of food and fashion.

4d78ac82.jpg

She didn't say she hated the United States. You just assumed she did. I would concede that she hates the way her people have been treated by some of her fellow White Americans, and that her "pride" in a nation that would condone such racism might have been affected. But HATE is a strong word that would be better used in describing those who would like to overthrow the government or destroy this country. I thought Putin would have been a better candidate for your "hate America" paradigm than Michelle Obama... but that was before Trump told us different.
I never said she did, you're just assumed I did. I said she and you are free to do so. Try to get it right next time and maybe we can have a factual discussion without you jumping to wild conclusions based on your own misconceptions of reality.

I have not doubt Putin hates the US. You know, just like a lot of LW Americans do. ;)

Another shot
trump4.jpg
Too damn mannish below the waist... I like wide spread hips... not some adolescent looking
narrow hipped gal. Here is what arouses my desires:

Now you should understand why some are not attracted to Michelle; she's not their type.

Oh, I understand. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I'm sure you understand the Barbie doll types aren't so attractive to all men either...regardless of race.

She didn't say she hated the United States. You just assumed she did. I would concede that she hates the way her people have been treated by some of her fellow White Americans, and that her "pride" in a nation that would condone such racism might have been affected. But HATE is a strong word that would be better used in describing those who would like to overthrow the government or destroy this country. I thought Putin would have been a better candidate for your "hate America" paradigm than Michelle Obama... but that was before Trump told us different.
I never said she did, you're just assumed I did. I said she and you are free to do so. Try to get it right next time and maybe we can have a factual discussion without you jumping to wild conclusions based on your own misconceptions of reality.

I have not doubt Putin hates the US. You know, just like a lot of LW Americans do. ;)

The statements you made leading up to this point in our conversation leaves no doubt as to what you meant. You interjected the word hate into this dialogue to describe some undisclosed action or statement made by Michelle Obama that you didn't like. Whatever that statement was, you construed it to mean she hates America. I ventured to guess what actions or actions you were talking about and you stealthily hung the mantra of hate around my neck as well by suggesting we (Michelle and I, are free to hate this country). For the record: Michelle Obama and I do not hate America. If I did I would NOT be afraid to say so and I don't believe the outspoken Michelle Obama would be afraid either. We are critical of some aspects of American society and we l do view America through a historical lens where White hegemony has been the cornerstone of your konservativism. Yet, hope and change has been the prize we continue to reach for in the distance. And when people like YOU see every move towards equality as an affront against America...or when people like you take every word of protest against injustice and twist it it into something un-AMerican by misconstruing it as hate,
I see why you chose Donald Trump to lead you. He thinks exactly the way YOU do!

I mean, come on.

GettyImages-600959416.jpg

All his ex-wives were at the inauguration:

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

And she doesn't look American:

melania-trump-beauty-lead.jpg

And I don't understand why Trump won't pay for his daughter's clothes?

Tiffany Trump's 'fairy fashion godfather' steps in - CNNPolitics.com

Faced with the daunting task of presenting herself on the world stage as her father takes the oath of office, Tiffany Trump was on her own. She had no wardrobe budget, no style team, no glam squad. And the 23-year-old was in the thick of law school applications.

trump-inauguration-ball-melania-ivanka-tiffany-757143.jpg

Ivonka looks 40, Melanoma looks like a space alien, Tiffany looks great.

The thing is, we know almost nothing about this family. But what we do know are affairs, cheating, divorce, and lawsuits. Does anyone think it will stop because they are now in the White House? Looking forward to some entertaining times. And not just politics.

Really? What I see is a bunch of exes who get along with their former husband so well that they all get along together pretty well. Your planet must be truly dark and twisted.
Is that what you see?

Donald Trump’s Ivana Rape Allegations Turn Uglier As New Details Emerge About The 1989 Incident

Megyn Kelly: Trump Was 'Worried' Over Ex-Wife's Rape Claim Before Debate

Trump Threatened to Cut Off Alimony to Marla Maples if She Spoke Negatively About Him

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana slams his current spouse Melania | Daily Mail Online

How can you vote for someone and know nothing about them? Some people would look like one stupid fuck.

I hate to break it to you but fake news is still fake news.

I wish you had told trump and Melania that during their birther campaign: Yes Melania is a birther and has never recanted her beliefs asTrump finally did! She is the empress of faux news!

An old clip resurfaced on the internet over the weekend of Melania Trump supporting her husband Donald Trump's claims that former president Barack Obama wasn't born in the U.S.

On April 20, 2011, Melania appeared on the Joy Behar Show and backed up her husband's allegations that Obama wasn't born in the state of Hawaii like live birth records suggest.

"It’s not only Donald who wants to see [Obama's birth certificate], it’s American people who voted for him and who didn’t vote for him. They want to see that," she argued. Behar then made the point that the birth certificate had already been on display and all over the internet. "We feel it’s different than birth certificate," Melania responded."

I mean, come on.

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

Faced with the daunting task of presenting herself on the world stage as her father takes the oath of office, Tiffany Trump was on her own. She had no wardrobe budget, no style team, no glam squad. And the 23-year-old was in the thick of law school applications.

The thing is, we know almost nothing about this family. But what we do know are affairs, cheating, divorce, and lawsuits. Does anyone think it will stop because they are now in the White House? Looking forward to some entertaining times. And not just politics.

Really? What I see is a bunch of exes who get along with their former husband so well that they all get along together pretty well. Your planet must be truly dark and twisted.
Is that what you see?

Donald Trump’s Ivana Rape Allegations Turn Uglier As New Details Emerge About The 1989 Incident

Trump Threatened to Cut Off Alimony to Marla Maples if She Spoke Negatively About Him

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana slams his current spouse Melania | Daily Mail Online

How can you vote for someone and know nothing about them? Some people would look like one stupid fuck.

I wish you had told trump and Melania that during their birther campaign: Yes Melania is a birther and has never recanted her beliefs asTrump finally did! She is the empress of faux news!

An old clip resurfaced on the internet over the weekend of Melania Trump supporting her husband Donald Trump's claims that former president Barack Obama wasn't born in the U.S.

On April 20, 2011, Melania appeared on the Joy Behar Show and backed up her husband's allegations that Obama wasn't born in the state of Hawaii like live birth records suggest.

"It’s not only Donald who wants to see [Obama's birth certificate], it’s American people who voted for him and who didn’t vote for him. They want to see that," she argued. Behar then made the point that the birth certificate had already been on display and all over the internet. "We feel it’s different than birth certificate," Melania responded."

Yeah? So? What does this old crap have to do with the newest bit of crapola? That's the problem with you progressives, you're stuck in the past and PROGRESS has passed right on by you but you were so wrapped around the axle, of whatever petty thing got your attention, that you failed to notice.

Another shot
trump4.jpg
Too damn mannish below the waist... I like wide spread hips... not some adolescent looking
narrow hipped gal. Here is what arouses my desires:

Now you should understand why some are not attracted to Michelle; she's not their type.

besides intelligence, I suspect Michelle doesn't care if strange men are attracted to her.

Melanoma dreams of strange men being attracted to her. That's why she takes such slutty pictures.

...Melanoma dreams of strange men being attracted to her. That's why she takes such slutty pictures.
Your friends should inform you that every time you use names like "Melanoma", it proves you are equal to and no better than anyone who called Michelle Obama names like "Moochelle".

Is that your goal in life? To prove you are as big a bigot and asshole as those on the very Far Right?

I mean, come on.

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

She doesn't look American?? Which African country do the Obama's look like they are from?

You are a tool. She is gorgeous. Your anger has made you dumb. Er.
She doesn't look American??
yea i questioned him on that already....dean doesnt answer questions about when he says something stupid,but he sure as hell expects you to answer them when he asks....

I mean, come on.

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

Is that what you see?

Yeah? So? What does this old crap have to do with the newest bit of crapola? That's the problem with you progressives, you're stuck in the past and PROGRESS has passed right on by you but you were so wrapped around the axle, of whatever petty thing got your attention, that you failed to notice.
Like you said, fake news is STILL fake news. That is what put Trump in the spot light to begin with; and he rode that horse all the way to the White house. And he is STILL lying about things.

I mean, come on.

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

She doesn't look American?? Which African country do the Obama's look like they are from?

She doesn't look American??
yea i questioned him on that already....dean doesnt answer questions about when he says something stupid,but he sure as hell expects you to answer them when he asks....
Agreed. Perhaps the far Left can show us pictures of what Americans look like.

I mean, come on.

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

Ah, the party of Family Values.

He seems to be a pretty terrible husband, but he does seem to be a damn good father. all the kids turned out OK, got proper educations, and seem to like him.

I mean, come on.

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

Must be why you Libs harass her daughters celebrity friends with death threats for talking to her.

I mean, come on.

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

The Obama's look like they are from the United States and they are.

Trump's wives? Not so much. Only his second one.

I happened to read today that Trump's oldest daughter is worth $150 million but his youngest is worth 6 hundred thousand. No wonder she's having a hard time paying for college.

I mean, come on.

ivana-marla.jpg

Is she pregnant?

donald-trump11.jpg

Must be why you Libs harass her daughters celebrity friends with death threats for talking to her.
I never heard of that. But I do remember when right winger news people posted the address and the picture of the house the Obama's kids were staying at while they were on vacation.

What did Trump say to his wife? She looks like she's about to cry.

Forum List

Back