WOW!!! Trump negotiates peace between Israel and UAE.

Only he could do it

There was alr set peace between them. They already have many economic ties and mutual security agreements.

Yawn
Where the hell you been? I thought you would be the 3rd post.

Are you slippin as the Damage Control Unit??

Only he could do it

There was alr set peace between them. They already have many economic ties and mutual security agreements.

Yawn

Some of us work, Tonto.

Only he could do it

Yawn

Some of us work, Tonto.
I never had to do that.

I heard Trump recomending himself for a Nobel Prize and apparently he wanted to call it tbe Trump Accords (didn’t happen). UAE and Israel have been talking and cooperating behind the scenes for years. I think Israel and Saudia Arabia have as well. It has little to do with Trump and more with an alignment of common interests: Iran.

Only he could do it

Tlaib Slams Israel-U.A.E. Deal: ‘We Won’t Celebrate Netanyahu for Not Stealing Land’

What the fuck does she care? She's American, right? It's not her land, its not her country.

For 50 fucking years Israel has done nothing but give up land to appease the ragheads. And they're NEVER fucking happy.

I heard Trump recomending himself for a Nobel Prize and apparently he wanted to call it tbe Trump Accords (didn’t happen). UAE and Israel have been talking and cooperating behind the scenes for years. I think Israel and Saudia Arabia have as well. It has little to do with Trump and more with an alignment of common interests: Iran.
thats a change of pace from what you said earlier,,,

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return. Next thing we will know they are building to tramp tower to honor him. LOL.
You say that like it's a bad thing

Its quid pro quo. What he got impeached for.
Is he's a Russian spy your next post?
Putin has something on him, or he's a dangerous moron.... No the dossie I had to go tor has not been discredited.
Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return. Next thing we will know they are building to tramp tower to honor him. LOL.
I suggest you move to any Arab nation for a year and see how wonderful life is for a woman.

I don't need to , I'm a US citizen, and my parents were too. Does Quid Pro Quo ring a bell?
You seem to believe you are an international expert.
You’re just an old hag.
And you are a ignoramus who typically go off when they lose an argument
Every time I post a non-partisan fact, you shit Liberal bullshit.

Only he could do it

I suggest you move to any Arab nation for a year and see how wonderful life is for a woman.

I don't need to , I'm a US citizen, and my parents were too. Does Quid Pro Quo ring a bell?
You’re just an old hag.
Quid Quo Pro. Maybe Kushner will be on the receiving end of this one.
Kushner, the Globalist shouldn’t be in the White House.

Only he could do it

You’re just an old hag.
its a little late to complain about globalist in the whitehouse,,,

Only he could do it

You’re just an old hag.
its a little late to complain about globalist in the whitehouse,,,
I’ve been complaining since RayGun.

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return.
Weak Presidents have tried for decades and decades. Trump did it like Samantha on Bewitched.
Of course. The man keeps winning and winning and winning and winning and winning............................................and winning and winning!
If you say so Ivan.

Qur'an 5:51 "O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust."

Thanks for listing one of the many, many reasons for rejecting this most sinister ideology.

Last edited:
Only he could do it

THE PRESIDENT: Well, you’ve done a great job. And Jared has done a fantastic job. People don’t really understand the things that he’s able to do. He’s done a fantastic job on this. And you and your team — nobody else could have done it. I don’t think anybody else could have done it.

Jared, say a few words, please.

Forum List

Back