Wow! 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths.......

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Italy: Only 12% of “Covid19 deaths” list Covid19 as cause

Report shows up to 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths could be misattributed

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw
New York's death toll
will pass 9/11 by the end of the week.

New York's death toll ALREADY passed the 9/11 death toll, and it's only Tuesday. But why worry?
Flu deaths surpass 9-11 in NYC every year.
Your point being... ? We shouldn't care about any of it?

When will Italy start using chloroquine for their coronavirus patients?

I mean....seriously

what are they waiting for????:dunno:

I just don't understand it.
Good question.
They'll be reconsidering having 30,000 Chinese migrant workers
in their garment factories from now on.

Absolutely!

Hope they learn their lessons....they wanted all their clothes to say Made in Italy.... instead to Made in China...so they brought in thousands of Chinese workers.

And that's where Italy is now...because of their stupidity ...they are in the midst of Hell.

Oh well...later rather than sooner ....they will understand (we hope)
As if Chinese people somehow uniquely carry the virus. You're a racist pig.

No!

YOU are a pig.
What's your evidence? I called you a racist pig based on your post about Chinese workers, who you implied brought the coronavirus into Italy, with no evidence whatsoever. That is plainly racism, and a racist by definition is a pig, therefore, you're a racist pig (at the risk of being redundant). So let's see YOUR evidence.

You are a loudmouth pig!

An ignorant pig!

Loser.... Yawn.

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw

The Coronavirus contributed to the death but the underlying condition the person was suffering from was most likely the cause of death or just heart failure...

You're simply wrong, and the Telegraph article you cited proves it. The virus was probably a contributing factor in most of the deaths in Italy. In other words, if they had not contracted covid-19, most of them would still be alive. Here are some extracts from the article:

“The age of our patients in hospitals is substantially older - the median is 67, while in China it was 46,” Prof Ricciardi says. “So essentially the age distribution of our patients is squeezed to an older age and this is substantial in increasing the lethality.”

“On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity - many had two or three,” he says.

This does not mean that Covid-19 did not contribute to a patient's death, rather it demonstrates that Italy's fatality toll has surged as a large proportion of patients have underlying health conditions. Experts have also warned against making direct comparisons between countries due to discrepancies in testing.

But there are other factors that may have contributed to Italy’s fatality rates, experts say. This includes a high rate of smoking and pollution - the majority of deaths have been in the northern region Lombardy region, which is notorious for poor air quality.

You can read the whole article here:

Well, we're not going to argue with you. Or at least I'm not.

The official from Italy said specifically that many of the people on the list, had died with Corona, not specifically because of Corona. That means, exactly that. The statistics coming out of Italy, are not excluding people who died from other causes. Only that they had Corona.

If I have heart failure, and I die from heart failure, and I happen to have Corona when I die of heart failure... Corona didn't do that. Heart failure did.

So, I am inclined to believe that it is possible the numbers are exaggerated in Italy. You disagree, that's fine.
Could it be possible, in your universe, if your already-compromised heart failed as the result of a cascading escalation of health issues which resulted from contracting covid-19, and that the virus CONTRIBUTED to your death? Do you claim that they are completely unrelated? You simply don't want to admit that this pandemic is real.

Do not put words in my mouth. I never said the Pandemic isn't real. You are just a liar that wants to claim others believe things they don't, because you have nothing of value to add to this conversation.

(how do you like it, when people make up stuff about you?)

Anything can contribute to your death. If you get shot, and are dying, you could contract Corona just before being shot, or during your time in the hospital while dying. That doesn't mean Corona killed you, over being shot.

That's all the guy from Italy was pointing out.

By any measure the death rate in Italy is extremely high, relative to the death rates we've seen from Corona elsewhere in the world.

That suggests two possibilities.

One, they are attributing far more to Corona, than people who are actually dying from Corona.

Two, socialized health care in Italy sucks many times worse than we could imagine.

Either of those are acceptable possibilities.
I apologize for assuming that you don't believe this pandemic is real. I hate it when people put words in my mouth, and I don't want to do it to anyone else. So, now that we've established that this pandemic IS real, I don't agree that there are only the two possibilities that you listed which explain the situation in Italy. If you read the Telegraph article (or even just the extracts that I excerpted), you'd see that there are other factors: Italy has an older population, which tends to have more health issues, many are smokers, there is worse air pollution, etc.
Yes it is real, and unless you are very old and in bad health, it's no more dangerous than a seasonal flu. The median age of the dying in Italy is 78 and 98% had severe comorbidities.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Hope they learn their lessons....they wanted all their clothes to say Made in Italy.... instead to Made in China...so they brought in thousands of Chinese workers.

And that's where Italy is now...because of their stupidity ...they are in the midst of Hell.

Zika is Racist!!
Ebola- RACIST!!

Right?
Is Zika called the Brazilian virus?

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

No!

YOU are a pig.
What's your evidence? I called you a racist pig based on your post about Chinese workers, who you implied brought the coronavirus into Italy, with no evidence whatsoever. That is plainly racism, and a racist by definition is a pig, therefore, you're a racist pig (at the risk of being redundant). So let's see YOUR evidence.

You are a loudmouth pig!

An ignorant pig!

Loser.... Yawn.
Yep, Brucie IS losing BIGLY on this thread. He MAY consider JUST GETTING OFF this thread, before he loses even more. Thank you.

Head to Times Square with the family for a fun filled weekend man!

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

The Chinese did carry this virus around the world.
If she was racist, she would have called them Chinks.
View attachment 317763
Racism can be subtle. You don't have to lynch a ****** to be a racist.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Zika is Racist!!
Ebola- RACIST!!

Right?

If we started calling the Chinese virus the Wuhan virus would that satisfy you? Or still RACIST!?

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

No!

YOU are a pig.

You are a loudmouth pig!

An ignorant pig!

Loser.... Yawn.
What an incisive, cogent response.

Head to Times Square with the family for a fun filled weekend man!
Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to. Thanks to government overreach. You will Obey, plebe.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Zika is Racist!!
Ebola- RACIST!!

Right?

If we started calling the Chinese virus the Wuhan virus would that satisfy you? Or still RACIST!?
He-he, or the "Wu Flu", as I've dubbed it.....

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Zika is Racist!!
Ebola- RACIST!!

Right?

Don't try to appease that creature!

Please Zander, don't be so weak.

The Coronavirus contributed to the death but the underlying condition the person was suffering from was most likely the cause of death or just heart failure...
Right, but as I said, if they wouldn't have contracted covid-19, they'd still be alive.

You're simply wrong, and the Telegraph article you cited proves it. The virus was probably a contributing factor in most of the deaths in Italy. In other words, if they had not contracted covid-19, most of them would still be alive. Here are some extracts from the article:

“The age of our patients in hospitals is substantially older - the median is 67, while in China it was 46,” Prof Ricciardi says. “So essentially the age distribution of our patients is squeezed to an older age and this is substantial in increasing the lethality.”

“On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity - many had two or three,” he says.

This does not mean that Covid-19 did not contribute to a patient's death, rather it demonstrates that Italy's fatality toll has surged as a large proportion of patients have underlying health conditions. Experts have also warned against making direct comparisons between countries due to discrepancies in testing.

But there are other factors that may have contributed to Italy’s fatality rates, experts say. This includes a high rate of smoking and pollution - the majority of deaths have been in the northern region Lombardy region, which is notorious for poor air quality.

You can read the whole article here:

Well, we're not going to argue with you. Or at least I'm not.

The official from Italy said specifically that many of the people on the list, had died with Corona, not specifically because of Corona. That means, exactly that. The statistics coming out of Italy, are not excluding people who died from other causes. Only that they had Corona.

If I have heart failure, and I die from heart failure, and I happen to have Corona when I die of heart failure... Corona didn't do that. Heart failure did.

So, I am inclined to believe that it is possible the numbers are exaggerated in Italy. You disagree, that's fine.
Could it be possible, in your universe, if your already-compromised heart failed as the result of a cascading escalation of health issues which resulted from contracting covid-19, and that the virus CONTRIBUTED to your death? Do you claim that they are completely unrelated? You simply don't want to admit that this pandemic is real.

Do not put words in my mouth. I never said the Pandemic isn't real. You are just a liar that wants to claim others believe things they don't, because you have nothing of value to add to this conversation.

(how do you like it, when people make up stuff about you?)

Anything can contribute to your death. If you get shot, and are dying, you could contract Corona just before being shot, or during your time in the hospital while dying. That doesn't mean Corona killed you, over being shot.

That's all the guy from Italy was pointing out.

By any measure the death rate in Italy is extremely high, relative to the death rates we've seen from Corona elsewhere in the world.

That suggests two possibilities.

One, they are attributing far more to Corona, than people who are actually dying from Corona.

Two, socialized health care in Italy sucks many times worse than we could imagine.

Either of those are acceptable possibilities.
I apologize for assuming that you don't believe this pandemic is real. I hate it when people put words in my mouth, and I don't want to do it to anyone else. So, now that we've established that this pandemic IS real, I don't agree that there are only the two possibilities that you listed which explain the situation in Italy. If you read the Telegraph article (or even just the extracts that I excerpted), you'd see that there are other factors: Italy has an older population, which tends to have more health issues, many are smokers, there is worse air pollution, etc.
Yes it is real, and unless you are very old and in bad health, it's no more dangerous than a seasonal flu. The median age of the dying in Italy is 78 and 98% had severe comorbidities.
And you got your medical degree from what institution... ?

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Zika is Racist!!
Ebola- RACIST!!

Right?

Yes, still racist. Why not call it the coronavirus, since that is its name?

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Zika is Racist!!
Ebola- RACIST!!

Right?

He-he, or the "Wu Flu", as I've dubbed it.....
Hee, hee, you're a funny guy. You really ought to take your comedy act on the road. Far, far away.

Right, but as I said, if they wouldn't have contracted covid-19, they'd still be alive.
Not sure that is true. A huge majority of the victims had severe diseases- heart failure, cancer, lung diseases, etc. over half had 3 diseases at the same time.

I don't want to see anyone die prematurely, especially someone's loved elder, but the governmental overreaction to this disease is causing more damage than the disease.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Zika is Racist!!
Ebola- RACIST!!

Right?

Don't try to appease that creature!

Please Zander, don't be so weak.
You're a big meanie!

Not sure that is true. A huge majority of the victims had severe diseases- heart failure, cancer, lung diseases, etc. over half had 3 diseases at the same time.

I don't want to see anyone die prematurely, especially someone's loved elder, but the governmental overreaction to this disease is causing more damage than the disease.
Again, where did you get your medical degree?

Forum List

Back