Wow! 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths.......

Your non-sequitur about the economy is noted and discarded.
Non-sequitur?

I noted that we did not employ the radical shutdown of the economy yet even fewer people died
Yes, non-sequitur. Why would there be a need to lockdown the country over 0.000068% deaths?
Thats one way of looking at it

since obama was president and libs didnt want to ruin the economy while he was in charge

so they didnt come up with phony predictions of 2 million deaths if we didnt shut down
LOLOL

You dumbshit, the economy was already in the toilet. We were just coming out of the Great Bush Recession. Again, the reason there was no lockdown was because the mortality rate was so much lower with H1N1, being nearly 200 times greater with COVID-19.
Another lib with no vocabulary beyond curse words

we really need more articulate libs on this forum
LOLOL

Sure, dumbshit, whine about cursing to avoid the point that bitch-slapped you silly. :lmao:

Non-sequitur?

I noted that we did not employ the radical shutdown of the economy yet even fewer people died
Yes, non-sequitur. Why would there be a need to lockdown the country over 0.000068% deaths?

since obama was president and libs didnt want to ruin the economy while he was in charge

so they didnt come up with phony predictions of 2 million deaths if we didnt shut down
LOLOL

You dumbshit, the economy was already in the toilet. We were just coming out of the Great Bush Recession. Again, the reason there was no lockdown was because the mortality rate was so much lower with H1N1, being nearly 200 times greater with COVID-19.

LOLOL

Sure, dumbshit, whine about cursing to avoid the point that bitch-slapped you silly. :lmao:
Simply using foul language is not an argument

When you begin with personal insults you are not credible

Last edited:
Non-sequitur?

LOLOL

LOLOL

When begin with personal insults you are not credible
LOLOL

At least you admit you're a dumbshit coward.

Here, since you're a snowflake, I'll repeat what I said without the curse word. Let's see if you possess the stones to address it...

the economy was already in the toilet. We were just coming out of the Great Bush Recession. Again, the reason there was no lockdown was because the mortality rate was so much lower with H1N1, being nearly 200 times greater with COVID-19.

Non-sequitur?

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Here, since you're a snowflake, I'll repeat what I said without the curse word. Let's see if you possess the stones to address it...

the economy was already in the toilet. We were just coming out of the Great Bush Recession. Again, the reason there was no lockdown was because the mortality rate was so much lower with H1N1, being nearly 200 times greater with COVID-19.
The economy was not going to get better by closing it entirely and libs knew it

but as it turned out that was not necessary anyway

nor do we need to do it now either

Non-sequitur?

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbass, the country was shut down to prevent the spread of the disease from spreading since there's no other way to stop it. And you look like a complete schmuck blaming "libs" since there were many Republicans and conservatives on board with that strategy as well.

G'head, this is where you bitch about my language as a pathetically weak excuse to avoid what I'm saying.

Non-sequitur?

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbass, the country was shut down to prevent the spread of the disease from spreading since there's no other way to stop it. And you look like a complete schmuck blaming "libs" since there were many Republicans and conservatives on board with that strategy as well.

G'head, this is where you bitch about my language as a pathetically weak excuse to avoid what I'm saying.
I know that republicans share the blame for giving into panic

it will be many years before we answer all the question surrounding the chinese plague

but only republicans seem to understand that its time to come out of hiding and face the threat head on

and to save the economy that our future depends on

I would if it would do any good

But you talk like a sewer rat because thats all you know

Nah, I also know how to school you.
Dream on
LOL

Whi needs to dream when I've got hard reality on my side. Case in point, you were blaming libs for the shut down and I got you to admit it wasn't just libs who wanted it.

You been skooled, chump.

:dance:

Dream on
LOL

Whi needs to dream when I've got hard reality on my side. Case in point, you were blaming libs for the shut down and I got you to admit it wasn't just libs who wanted it.

You been skooled, chump.

All you had to do was ask

but you are very insecure about libs getting blamed for anything

Unfortunately libs wont agree to go back to work till the helicopter money runs out

Dream on
LOL

You been skooled, chump.

Not at all. I just enjoy exposing rightards' faith-base false claims.

giphy.gif

Dream on
LOL

You been skooled, chump.

Not at all. I just enjoy exposing rightards' faith-base false claims.

giphy.gif
Good for you

but the smell of your pile of shit precedes you

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Italy: Only 12% of “Covid19 deaths” list Covid19 as cause

Report shows up to 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths could be misattributed

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw

Problem with this is -- we're doing SIMILAR things right here.. Health Dept NYC is instructed to code deaths the SAME way.. Despite the general protocols used by coroners which takes into consideration the "morbidity co-factors" and inability to TREAT an infectious disease BECAUSE of those factors...

And the DEBATE has points on BOTH sides of the issue.. Obviously we're finding another important politically driven "the science is NOT settled" issue here...

And this just isn't cut and dry. For example, a person with asthma is infected, and his lungs take on some fluid. He then has an asthma attack and dies from not getting full, timely treatment. He would probably have survived, a few months ago, and with no covid infection.

Can you PUT an asthma patient on a respirator at all?? I don't know the answer.. But in a LOT of cases of co-morbidity factors -- the doctors ABILITY to treat the infectious disease is LIMITED.,. And therefore the patient dies because their underlying conditions PREVENTED some avenues of care..

Like people with severe kidney/liver/immunity impairment where choices of drugs are VERY limited... In those cases these people KNEW that they would probably die from an infectious disease and had been WARNED about that by their doctors -- because it's the truth and inevitable...

That's why coroners DO THE STUDY and find the REAL CAUSE.. Not the hyper political "health dept" of the world...

Forum List

Back