Would you vote for a Gay Presdient?

This will be fun......

th

Instead of always posting fake photos, why not try to make your point like an adult?

As for the OP, of course. I'm an adult and so believe its the individual's politics that are important. What he or she does in bed and with whom is not my business.

Without faking or lying, what else do Republicans have. Try to get one of them to name a GOP policy. They don't know any because there isn't any to know.

Looking through the last tendencies...
Would you vote for a Gay President if you agreed with their policies, and if they supported gay marriage?
Are you liberal or conservative?
It seems rather possible that America will be ruled by a Gay.
how do you like this percpective?
4fd9665f9123c.preview-620.jpg

It's clear your post isn't a question at all.

Conservative cutting of education is openly working in their favor.

Would you vote for a Gay President if you agreed with their policies, and if they supported gay marriage?

When has any conservative anywhere made cuts to education?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Stop lying, Leftists!

So you openly don't notice or notate the decades long challenge between Science and Religion and the Documented cuts to Education............

YOu do understand that you COULD make the argument that god is in science....I know, there isn't an old book on it and it's new. CRAZY.

I'm not a Leftist but I'd rather be called a Leftist in 2015 and dragged over a mile of broken glass than be called a Rightist.

Stop lying, Leftists!

So you openly don't notice or notate the decades long challenge between Science and Religion and the Documented cuts to Education............

YOu do understand that you COULD make the argument that god is in science....I know, there isn't an old book on it and it's new. CRAZY.

That didn't answer my question. Apparently you know you're on shaky ground as Republicans have never been stingy with education.

This will be fun......

th

Instead of always posting fake photos, why not try to make your point like an adult?

Probably waiting to see how long it takes you to become irate! You're doing better, or you were involved with another carpet muncher!

donyoung.jpg

You are so stupid and so gullible.

Honestly, I usually think you're being sarcastic but my bet is that you actually believe this stuff.

Dumb de Dumb Dumb

:uhoh3:

Homosexuals are sick people. Look at the rates of suicide, addiciton et in the gay community and it's obvious; They have poor decision making skills. There was one CEO who came out as gay, mainly because his boyfriend, picked up in a bar, threatened to expose him. You want to say, Guy, you're CEO of a major company. WTF are you doing picking up tramps in a gay bar??
That said I am more interested in a candidates qualificatons and views than who he sleeps with.

No ... You're the sick one and other weirdos like you.

If you phobes got some therapy, you could find out why you're so afraid that you're gay.

:uhh:
And yet you cant argue against a word of it. What does that make you?

Once again Republicans have nothing. It's just another round of hate Obama. Next will be attacks on his mother, then his children, then his wife, then the rest of his family and then back to Obama.

Republicans prove what odious people they are again and again.

Look who's talking that clown and you people hate us so fuck it we hate you right the hell back. And by 'you people' I'm mean most all you damn liberals, yeah we hate you deal with it.

James Buchanan was probably the first gay President.

A lesbian as president would not bother me at all but has to be young enough to have not reached menopause. I can think of no more suitable opponent to Muslim terrorists than a fiercely lesbian president experiencing PMS.

A trannie? Kind of a tossup. Not sure whether having gone through it would be a mark of resolve to endure pain to achieve a goal or, whether the whole thing was just a furball of indecision.

A gay male? We've just now seen how that tuned. Remember, briefly, there were hopes that Bruce Jenner might have had a shot at running alongside closely alongside, Obama.

Forum List

Back