Would you vote for a Gay Presdient?

This will be fun......

th

Instead of always posting fake photos, why not try to make your point like an adult?

Probably waiting to see how long it takes you to become irate! You're doing better, or you were involved with another carpet muncher!

donyoung.jpg

You are so stupid and so gullible.

Honestly, I usually think you're being sarcastic but my bet is that you actually believe this stuff.

Dumb de Dumb Dumb

:uhoh3:

Homosexuals are sick people. Look at the rates of suicide, addiciton et in the gay community and it's obvious; They have poor decision making skills. There was one CEO who came out as gay, mainly because his boyfriend, picked up in a bar, threatened to expose him. You want to say, Guy, you're CEO of a major company. WTF are you doing picking up tramps in a gay bar??
That said I am more interested in a candidates qualificatons and views than who he sleeps with.

No ... You're the sick one and other weirdos like you.

If you phobes got some therapy, you could find out why you're so afraid that you're gay.

:uhh:

4.6 million links! Can they ALL be wrong? What are the odds?

obama visited gay baths in chicago - Bing

Looking through the last tendencies...
Would you vote for a Gay President if you agreed with their policies, and if they supported gay marriage?
Are you liberal or conservative?
It seems rather possible that America will be ruled by a Gay.
how do you like this percpective?
4fd9665f9123c.preview-620.jpg

If christian republicans will vote for a Mormon who says their religion is wrong they'll vote for a gay person over Hillary.

They are capitalists first christians second.

Once again Republicans have nothing. It's just another round of hate Obama. Next will be attacks on his mother, then his children, then his wife, then the rest of his family and then back to Obama.

Republicans prove what odious people they are again and again.

You already beat us to all those tricks...two words...SARAH PALIN...:ahole-1:
Even Republicans have disowned Sarah Palin. But always a few tards still hold on.

Once again Republicans have nothing. It's just another round of hate Obama. Next will be attacks on his mother, then his children, then his wife, then the rest of his family and then back to Obama.

Even Republicans have disowned Sarah Palin. But always a few tards still hold on.

:ahole-1:
Finally; Sarah Palin, yes

American Thinker Blog ^
First, Sarah Palin is one of us, not one of them. Second, the country needs a healer – someone who can rise above the mass media's hate-fueled attacks while working to bring sanity back to government and ideological balance back to both major parties. Sarah Palin can do this: she's a deeply committed conservative who has consistently shown, and not just as governor and McCain's running mate, but throughout her personal and political life, both an ability to work with the other side and a willingness to listen to others. Third, Palin is electable – whether she takes Scott Walker,...

:ahole-1:
Finally; Sarah Palin, yes

American Thinker Blog ^
First, Sarah Palin is one of us, not one of them. Second, the country needs a healer – someone who can rise above the mass media's hate-fueled attacks while working to bring sanity back to government and ideological balance back to both major parties. Sarah Palin can do this: she's a deeply committed conservative who has consistently shown, and not just as governor and McCain's running mate, but throughout her personal and political life, both an ability to work with the other side and a willingness to listen to others. Third, Palin is electable – whether she takes Scott Walker,...
th

Vote for a gay president?

Seems if he or she can not figure out if they are man or woman they will make a poor president.

We need a president that makes right decisions, not really screwed up wrong decisions.

Looking through the last tendencies...
Would you vote for a Gay President if you agreed with their policies, and if they supported gay marriage?
Are you liberal or conservative?
It seems rather possible that America will be ruled by a Gay.
how do you like this percpective?
4fd9665f9123c.preview-620.jpg

Hell, yes, I would vote for anyone that I felt was good for the country. Thankfully, I am not obsessed with people's private lives and don't care about color being I am a true mutt. As long as a person is honest and adheres to the constitution, I respect them. I am registered Independent because I do not fit into either party. I am fiscally conservative and take a stand for fairness on social issues. Don't believe in any favoritism by government.

New Topics

Forum List

Back