Would You Take The Money?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know that this is just a joke, but if it were real would you take the money or question it? I'd probably question it at first but then eventually take the money. XD

Why not take it? I would check it to see if it were counterfeit, of course. You can always give away to somebody else, use it to pick up a check in a food joint or whatever.

• Banned
Yeah, but it's also how scammers make a living. They lie about it and say that there isn't any catch.

I would not take the money because that money could be from anywhere instead of whatever story is given to me. To me, what would've made that picture look more legit is if a police officer or another form of authority figure had been there to verify that the money was truly not being misappropriated.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yeah, but it's also how scammers make a living. They lie about it and say that there isn't any catch.

Well, in my case it's not like they could jump me and take it back or anything, so I'm less paranoid than many people. If they can get anything out of me they would have earned it.

Forum List

Back