USMB's Virtual Spring Break Hawaiian Vacation

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I apologize that this is a little bit later than expected, but I got pretty busy. We begin by having a virtual cruise. This will be nice and relaxing after everything horrible that's happening in the world today.

I apologize that this is a little bit later than expected, but I got pretty busy. We begin by having a virtual cruise. This will be nice and relaxing after everything horrible that's happening in the world today.

You selling cruises now?

• Banned
Checkout where we'll be staying for the week!! :D Btw, mudwhistle wanted this, so I better tag him to the thread. :)

• Banned
Elvis is on board for Spring Break...

Spring Fever - Elvis Presley

Hey Alan, before you start going crazy with the Hawaiian tunes, the virtual luau is going to be this upcoming Friday alright so just hold your horses lol

• Banned
We can go ahead and virtually swim the dolphins though. :)

• Banned
Well, I think that's all for tonight, but tomorrow we're going to virtually see some active volcanoes. For now, enjoy these videos!! :D

That used to be the beach I hung out at night with my friends back in the 70s just about every Friday night.

Oh you've been to Hawaii before? Man, I really wish that I could go for real.

Don't try to get a suntan. You'll spend the rest of the week with a sunburn.

I have darker skin actually so I tan easily. Also, I'm going to be having lunch and going outside but besides virtually hiking to the volcanoes today, we're also going to see some more of nature and some canyons and virtually hit the waves for some surfing!! :cool:

Oh you've been to Hawaii before? Man, I really wish that I could go for real.

I have darker skin actually so I tan easily. Also, I'm going to be having lunch and going outside but besides virtually hiking to the volcanoes today, we're also going to see some more of nature and some canyons and virtually hit the waves for some surfing!! :cool:
I got a sunburn in 15 mins of exposure when I was at sea off the coast of Maui. I was stationed at Pearl Harbor in 75-77.
People go there on vacation and find something out real quick. Getting a sunburn in Hawaii ruins your vacation.
I used to do springboard diving every day....and got really dark.....but I lost it all once I got back stateside. I also rode motorcycles every weekend. I never went surfing because the waves in Hawaii are way to big for beginners. You'll get killed.

Also here, since today would have been Magic Monday, I decided to post this for all of you to enjoy since it was shot in Hawaii. :)

Oh and I forgot to post this yesterday from the virtual swimming with dolphins thing.

Here's an actual (non-virtual) picture of me at Akaka Falls, north of Hilo, Hawaii back in 2004.
AkakaFallsAlan2x.jpg

Forum List

Back