Would you support this law?

Perhaps we do not need 2200 and we could consolidate them into 100,
What it means is that everything the government has ever done would be subject to hostage taking by the minority party in every budget negotiation. It pretty much guarantees that nothing would ever work again in our government. That's not ‘drowning the government in a bathtub,’ it’s shooting it in the head. At the very least it would mean a steady erosion of the government over time, a wrongheaded libertarian fantasy come true.

What it means is that everything the government has ever done would be subject to hostage taking by the minority party in every budget negotiation. It pretty much guarantees that nothing would ever work again in our government. That's not ‘drowning the government in a bathtub,’ it’s shooting it in the head. At the very least it would mean a steady erosion of the government over time, a wrongheaded libertarian fantasy come true.
Or it would force Congress to do its job. The fact that your reasoning that we shouldn’t do this is that our elected officials are too immature to handle it says volumes

But what is worse, having a program that never changes, and gets outdated as the years go by and needs to be revamped from time to time, or having Congress fight over what needs to be in the program? I think both are losing propositions.

Do we really think anyone would actually vote to cut someone’s SS or Medicare? I don’t think they would.
Yes. Rick Scott

Mike Lee

Many other Republicans

They have admitted it

I find it comical that he has put himself up as an expert, but after admittedly spending a career in the military and having a daughter who at some point served in the CAVALRY, he still does not understand that is not the Calvary which, intelligent people will agree, was the hill on which Jesus was crucified.
Typo, dumbass. I don't like them any more than you shouldn't.

I find it comical that he has put himself up as an expert, but after admittedly spending a career in the military and having a daughter who at some point served in the CAVALRY, he still does not understand that is not the Calvary which, intelligent people will agree, was the hill on which Jesus was crucified.
BTW, dumbass. My spellcheck said there was no such word. Have a nice day, fucktardo!

Every program in the Fed Govt has to be looked at freshly at least once every four years to determine if it is still needed
Hmmm.... doubt it would fare any better than the "debt ceiling". But as long as we're daydreaming, I'd suggest a change such that a two-thirds majority is required to pass legislation, but only simple majority to repeal it.

BTW, dumbass. My spellcheck said there was no such word. Have a nice day, fucktardo!
No such word? Definition of CALVARY
or the organization that your daughter is a member of
Maybe you should get a better spell check or start using a dictionary. A pity you are so critical of others but you can't accept your own flaws.

You do that ^^^^ a lot.
If you are going to criticize others.
HaHaHa, you live in a glass house yourself, Winnie. Sounds like one of your racist Olympia school districts got their bigoted BIPOC Only safe spot shut down. No discrimination or segregation. Must break your heart.

Forum List

Back