Would You Like To See Colin Kaepernick Back In The NFL Again?

Would you like to see Colin Kaepernick back in the NFL again?

• Yes

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WTF???!!!???!!!

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
Kaepernick is the liberal athlete who tweaked his nose at the NFL, protested black people being shot by police during the playing of the national anthem and made millions by winning a lawsuit against the NFL and by endorsing Nike and other products due to his notoriety.

I don't think they'll allow him to kneel during the anthem or else suspension but I'm not sure. I would like to see him get crunched very hard tho.

"A month after resolving his collusion grievance against the NFL, Colin Kaepernick may have found his best chance at returning to the league yet -- at least in theory.

According to CBS Sports NFL insider Jason La Canfora, the former San Francisco 49ers star is interested in filling the Miami Dolphins' vacant quarterback job following the team's trade of Ryan Tannehill on Friday.

"He's training hard and ready to play," a source close to Kaepernick told La Canfora.

The former Niners starter, who led San Francisco to Super Bowl XLVII, has not taken a snap in the NFL since the 2016 season, when he first began kneeling during pre-game national anthems in protest of police brutality and racial injustice. Kaepernick's collusion case also alleged that league owners worked together to blackball him from the NFL."

Full article here
Colin Kaepernick interested in Dolphins QB opening, ready to play as he continues to train

Kaepernick is the liberal athlete who tweaked his nose at the NFL, protested black people being shot by police during the playing of the national anthem and made millions by winning a lawsuit against the NFL and by endorsing Nike and other products due to his notoriety.

I don't think they'll allow him to kneel during the anthem or else suspension but I'm not sure. I would like to see him get crunched very hard tho.

"A month after resolving his collusion grievance against the NFL, Colin Kaepernick may have found his best chance at returning to the league yet -- at least in theory.

According to CBS Sports NFL insider Jason La Canfora, the former San Francisco 49ers star is interested in filling the Miami Dolphins' vacant quarterback job following the team's trade of Ryan Tannehill on Friday.

"He's training hard and ready to play," a source close to Kaepernick told La Canfora.

The former Niners starter, who led San Francisco to Super Bowl XLVII, has not taken a snap in the NFL since the 2016 season, when he first began kneeling during pre-game national anthems in protest of police brutality and racial injustice. Kaepernick's collusion case also alleged that league owners worked together to blackball him from the NFL."

Full article here
Colin Kaepernick interested in Dolphins QB opening, ready to play as he continues to train

I commend you for accurately describing the reason for his peaceful protest.

If he can earn a spot on a team and the team is willing to put up with his nonsense, sure. He is out of the league because he was sucking before he was kneeling.

This would be fine with the Dolphins. They want to sell tickets, of course, but next season:
"It was reported earlier this offseason that Miami intends to take an "organic tanking" approach to the 2019 season."

If he can play the game, sure. No team was denying him because he kneeled. The NFL employs wife beaters and dog fighters.

If he can earn a spot on a team and the team is willing to put up with his nonsense, sure. He is out of the league because he was sucking before he was kneeling.

Actually, he wasn't playing that badly in his last season. 16 TDs to only 4 INTs. He wasn't lighting the league on fire, but he played pretty solidly for a bad 49ers team.

Considering how the RPO QB has become so popular, Kaepernick has the skill set to at least get a look from teams if he didn't have the kneeling and collusion accusation controversy hanging over his head.

Full article here

If he can play then I do not care.

I don't watch NFL anymore. Haven't for years. Maybe watch a little college ball now and then.

I'm fine either way. he'd have to make Montana in his prime look like an amateur, fly through the air with sparks shooting from his ass and throw a pass that breaks the sound barrier for any team to sign on for that circus though.

Like any talented player that brings a shit ton of baggage, there's a point at which it just isn't worth the PITA...

Actually, he wasn't playing that badly in his last season. 16 TDs to only 4 INTs. He wasn't lighting the league on fire, but he played pretty solidly for a bad 49ers team.

Considering how the RPO QB has become so popular, Kaepernick has the skill set to at least get a look from teams if he didn't have the kneeling and collusion accusation controversy hanging over his head.
He's been out of the league for going on 4 yrs. he wasn't picked up because he's not good enough to pay for, and carry his baggage. He had his day! Maybe he can get a gig with CNN or MSNBC they seem to like him.

He's been out of the league for going on 4 yrs. he wasn't picked up because he's not good enough to pay for, and carry his baggage. He had his day! Maybe he can get a gig with CNN or MSNBC they seem to like him.

Considering some of the garbage QBs that have not only gotten jobs, but started, over the past 2 years (it's been 2 years Kaepernick has been out of the league), Kaepernick is, or was, definitely good enough to pay for. Maybe not good enough to get franchise QB money, but certainly good enough to get a backup contract at the least. It's possible that he was asking for too much, overvaluing his own worth. Maybe Kap expected to be paid top tier money. If that's the case, it's his own fault, him and his agent. If, however, he simply wanted a chance to get on a team, he's certainly got the talent for it.

After 2 seasons out of the league, it's that much harder for him to get a job. Then again, Vick was able to go to prison for running a dog fighting ring, then come back and become a starter.

Full article here

Joe Namath would be better for the Dolphins, Kap is a has been

I don't care.
I dont either. I dont get entertained watching felons, abusers, Marxists and morons fight each other on a football field.

The National Felons League can drop off the end of the earth for all I care any more.

Forum List

Back