At Least We Can Stop Talking About Colin Kaepernick Now...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
It started with this clown taking a knee, quickly became 'Look at ME', turned to 'Woe is me', & has finally come down to 'You're a joke to me'

Not long after he claimed no NFL team would give him a chance several years ago he was reportedly offered a back-up role...not good enough. (He should have taken it.)

So he kept promoting 'Colin Kaepernick', claiming the US sucked & he was somehow being discriminated against because no one would give him a shot.

The country didn't suck- he did.

He had not played since 2016.
That is a lifetime in the NFL for a football player, especially for a QB.

The LA Raiders considered hiring Kaepernick to back up their starter David Carr...until they let him workout.

The Raiders were extremely KIND afterwards, letting word get out his arm strength and conditioning were 'impressive' and the work out was a 'positive sign'.

What? Nothing about being able to make the throws? Nothing about his mobility, since he was / is supposedly a mobile / scrambling QB?

Yeah....NO!

Former NFL player & HoFer Warren Sapp did some digging and talked to some people:

"It was a disaster."

"I heard it was one of the worst workouts ever."

When Kaepernick took a knee on the sideline during the naional anthem he should have stayed down and kept his mouth shut.

At least we won't be hearing anytjing else from him anymore.

It started with this clown taking a knee, quickly became 'Look at ME', turned to 'Woe is me', & has finally come down to 'You're a joke to me'

Not long after he claimed no NFL team would give him a chance several years ago he was reportedly offered a back-up role...not good enough. (He should have taken it.)

So he kept promoting 'Colin Kaepernick', claiming the US sucked & he was somehow being discriminated against because no one would give him a shot.

The LA Raiders considered hiring Kaepernick to back up their starter David Carr...until they let him workout.

The Raiders were extremely KIND afterwards, letting word get out his arm strength and conditioning were 'impressive' and the work out was a 'positive sign'.

What? Nothing about being able to make the throws? Nothing about his mobility, since he was / is supposedly a mobile / scrambling QB?

Yeah....NO!

Former NFL player & HoFer Warren Sapp did some digging and talked to some people:

"It was a disaster."

When Kaepernick took a knee on the sideline during the naional anthem he should have stayed down and kept his mouth shut.

Colin who?

It looks a bit like biting the hand that feeds you isn't such a hot idea. Allowing your talents (limited though they may have been in his realm) to go to rust isn't all that smart, either.

Colin is now officially a has been. Maybe he can break new ground as a cheerleader?
Coleen Kaepernick

:p

Anyone with a name similar to "colon" deserves a little sympathy. Imagine you where named "Asshole", or "Sphincter", YOU would be a little angry. Like the boy named "Sue". Kinda sorta like that.

It looks a bit like biting the hand that feeds you isn't such a hot idea. Allowing your talents (limited though they may have been in his realm) to go to rust isn't all that smart, either.

Colin is now officially a has been. Maybe he can break new ground as a cheerleader?
Colin was a has been when he was kneeling on the sideline.

***snip***

Kaepernick began his professional football career as a backup quarterback to Alex Smith, and became the 49ers' starter in the middle of the 2012 season after Smith suffered a concussion. He then remained the team's starting quarterback for the rest of the season, leading the team to their first Super Bowl appearance since 1994. During the 2013 season, his first full season as a starter, Kaepernick helped the 49ers reach the NFC Championship Game. Over the next three seasons, Kaepernick lost and won back his starting job, with the 49ers missing the playoffs for three years consecutively.

Yeah....NO!

"It was a disaster."

t1mutdstfog81.jpg

He still has a twitter account, and you know who doesnt.

Yeah....NO!

"It was a disaster."

He always sucked.

He just figured he could make way more money as a race grifter.

LOL.

Now I am going off topic. Mike, either here or maybe in a separate thread, I'm curious if you'd tell us about the little girl you reference in your sig.
Sure. I chose Serenity as my avatar and made up a sig line for her because I think innocent kids like her shouldn't be killed by drug gang/bangers. Some people think it's weird, but I think it's weird that the entire country lost it's mind over a 47 year old career criminal's death but thinks nothing of these kids getting shot every week.

Forum List

Back