Would you give up your healthcare, your education and your tax breaks to build a wall?

You will be giving all that up anyway if we don't build the wall, moron.
With the lowest immigration level in decades?

Why do you say something moronic and then call someone else a moron?

Makes no sense.

MTYNCAXKW4YYXHWDWB3GIXSZYQ.png
We are on track to have a million illegal border crossings this year because of all the incentives Pelosi and Schumer have given them to come.
Not good with charts? 300,000 is way way different than 1 million. Try to figure out why.
Do you ever watch the news, moron?
Why should I? When I can get it directly from right wing fantasies?
Or you can just make shit up like you always do.

It doesn't come free.

What would you be willing to give up to build a wall?

^^^ this idiot doesn't know what a wall costs or that the wall will pay for itself.
How to pay for the wall...
Mexico takes in about $2 billion a month in remittances...money orders, etc.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...o-block-money-from-being-sent-back-to-mexico/

So $24 billion a year wire transfers,money orders to Mexico from the United States.
10% tax equals $2.4 billion times 10 years equals $24 billion.. to build a wall that costs
CNBC reported in October that such a wall would likely cost more in the range of $15 to $25 billion.
How much would Donald Trump's U.S.-Mexico wall cost?
Well there you go... 10% tax on wire transfers to Mexico pays for the wall over 10 years.
Every money order, etc. taxed 10% to build the wall.

Wow, isn't this a thread from the archives. With all the information that's been made available since this thread started, it sure points out how fricken stupid liberals have been for years. And so many still are.

It doesn't come free.

I'm more than willing to take illegals healthcare, education, tax breaks and welfare to get it built.
Just the savings from the illegals will create a surplus to build the wall. 150 billion it costs now to 8 billion for the wall.

It doesn't come free.

You will be giving all that up anyway if we don't build the wall, moron.
With the lowest immigration level in decades?

Why do you say something moronic and then call someone else a moron?

Makes no sense.

D1vvz_tX4AAzfpP.jpg
In case you've missed it. Things have turned around.
But, you'll just ignore this because it isn't part of your mantra, Dean

20180414_WOC240.png

I believe the OP is based on a false premise and so my apathetic feelings for the wall shall continue. The reason I'm not swayed is that there's been much bigger boondoggles then this.

I am a firm supporter of Trump and Pence, but, I do not agree with building that wall, not any part of it. I have been advocating for years, don't waste money on a wall to keep out wetty, just shoot the fuckers. All of them. Till they get the idea that they are not welcome here.

It doesn't come free.

First dumb ass we dont have to give any of those up and you know it . no nothing is free but it if cuts down on the 70000 plus illegals and some of the drugs comming it its worth the 8 25 billion the wall would cost dozens of times over in one year

It doesn't come free.

Bit of a false dichotomy don't you think?

The government wastes more money every year than it will cost to but a border wall up

It doesn't come free.

First, quantify how much the government spends on all those, then compare it to the first of the wall. Methinks you are exaggerating, bless your heart.

It doesn't come free.

Nahhhhh... we'll just take the money from inner-city social services programming...
If that happens, you'll need to go get a job, Kondor.
We could get the money from different programs if necessary and it would not be felt....period.

I can handle my own health care bills and don't need somebody else to pay for it like the greedy Moon Bats.

The stupid Federal government does not need to be in the business of education.

We already are taxed too much.

However, as all American I do need to have my country protected against an invasion of Democrat voting welfare queens so yes build the wall.

Forum List

Back