Would you give up your healthcare, your education and your tax breaks to build a wall?

What kind of moron relies on the government for education? As far as medical care, eat right and get exercise and you probably won't need it. Did Robert E. Lee have a fucking "doctor" he called when his tummy hurt?
I guess everyone in public schools are morons according to you.

What about you? Do you have an education? if not, do you get food stamps?

Truthisms.
There will be no wall.
Hillary's not going to jail.
And trump will be lucky to stay out of prison once Mueller releases his final reports on the Comrade's Russian connections during the election and his longtime money laundering in Russia.

Sure, keep us posted.

What kind of moron relies on the government for education? As far as medical care, eat right and get exercise and you probably won't need it. Did Robert E. Lee have a fucking "doctor" he called when his tummy hurt?
I used the GI Bill. I don't think soldiers are morons.
Unless, like Trump, you only like soldiers who weren't captured?

It doesn't come free.

What would you be willing to give up to build a wall?
You will be giving all that up anyway if we don't build the wall, moron.
With the lowest immigration level in decades?

Why do you say something moronic and then call someone else a moron?

Makes no sense.

D1vvz_tX4AAzfpP.jpg

It doesn't come free.

Makes no sense.

MTYNCAXKW4YYXHWDWB3GIXSZYQ.png
We are on track to have a million illegal border crossings this year because of all the incentives Pelosi and Schumer have given them to come.

My healthcare is employer provided I have been out of school for a long time so those two are irrelevant yes I would give up the tax break to fund the border wall provided it was legally guaranteed the money would go building the border wall and nothing else.

It doesn't come free.

Makes no sense.

We are on track to have a million illegal border crossings this year because of all the incentives Pelosi and Schumer have given them to come.
Not good with charts? 300,000 is way way different than 1 million. Try to figure out why.

It doesn't come free.

Makes no sense.

Not good with charts? 300,000 is way way different than 1 million. Try to figure out why.
Do you ever watch the news, moron?

My healthcare is employer provided I have been out of school for a long time so those two are irrelevant yes I would give up the tax break to fund the border wall provided it was legally guaranteed the money would go building the border wall and nothing else.
When you put up the wall, Mexicans will probably be insulted by it. But it’s OK, because they’ll get over it.

It doesn't come free.

Makes no sense.

Do you ever watch the news, moron?
Why should I? When I can get it directly from right wing fantasies?

When you put up the wall, Mexicans will probably be insulted by it. But it’s OK, because they’ll get over it.
Did you stay up all night trying to come up with that?

Forum List

Back