Would Somebody List

Talking big shit in the '95 budget battle, then pussing out.

Having to fend off the Armey/Paxon revolt, after they discovered that he's just another ruling class insider douchebag.

Supporting mandated medical insurance.

Having an affair, then serving his (then) current wife with divorce papers while she was recovering from cancer surgery.

Resigning and running out of town and crying like a little girl about the media, when the details of his affair/divorce came out.

clinton+gingrich+1995.jpg

GingrichPelosi.jpg

His ex wife did not have cancer. She had a benign tumor removed. Many people have been divorced and remarried.

He ran two projects which violated federal tax law and then lied to the ethics committee about his actions.

The government shutdown twice under his House leadership.

But basically, he's just another good ole guy and part of the machine which needs major overhauling.

Let's have a link on those. He also worked with Clinton moving to the right and successfully implemented Contract with America 1994. He's known for avoiding gridlock in Congress.

I'm not saying the man is perfect but he's by far the most intelligent and experienced.

Arrogant and pompous, disloyal and callous; self righteous, hypocritical and is inexperienced. He only ran for one office, ever, and served briefly as Speaker - Nancy Pelosi has more experience, has been married only once, has children, and speaks softly (but carrys a big stick).

Describe Newt, dumbass - not Obama.

:clap2:

I heard that Newt's wife wanted him to get that divorce? We don't know what goes on behind closed doors and I won't judge. I do know that he has been married to Calista for almost 13 years and they are a team. It often takes more than one try to meet your soulmate.

Newt is a leader with vast experience in the "strengths and weaknesses" department and has blossomed into what our country needs. I would like to see a Gingrich/Cain ticket but I'll bet it's going to be the RINO, Romney. That seems to be where the money is.

Arrogant and pompous, disloyal and callous; self righteous, hypocritical and is inexperienced. He only ran for one office, ever, and served briefly as Speaker - Nancy Pelosi has more experience, has been married only once, has children, and speaks softly (but carrys a big stick).

Describe Newt, dumbass - not Obama.

:clap2:

I heard that Newt's wife wanted him to get that divorce? We don't know what goes on behind closed doors and I won't judge. I do know that he has been married to Calista for almost 13 years and they are a team. It often takes more than one try to meet your soulmate.

Newt is a leader with vast experience in the "strengths and weaknesses" department and has blossomed into what our country needs. I would like to see a Gingrich/Cain ticket but I'll bet it's going to be the RINO, Romney. That seems to be where the money is.

I think your absolutely right with your assessment.

Talking big shit in the '95 budget battle, then pussing out.

Having to fend off the Armey/Paxon revolt, after they discovered that he's just another ruling class insider douchebag.

Supporting mandated medical insurance.

Having an affair, then serving his (then) current wife with divorce papers while she was recovering from cancer surgery.

Resigning and running out of town and crying like a little girl about the media, when the details of his affair/divorce came out.

clinton+gingrich+1995.jpg

GingrichPelosi.jpg

His ex wife did not have cancer. She had a benign tumor removed. Many people have been divorced and remarried.
I stand corrected.

Like recovering from non-cancerous brain surgery is supposed some kind of mitigation factor, for him being a fucking louse?

Then there's the rest of my list, which shows him to be nothing more than a DC ruling class insider dickweed.

He ran two projects which violated federal tax law and then lied to the ethics committee about his actions.

The government shutdown twice under his House leadership.

But basically, he's just another good ole guy and part of the machine which needs major overhauling.

Let's have a link on those. He also worked with Clinton moving to the right and successfully implemented Contract with America 1994. He's known for avoiding gridlock in Congress.

I'm not saying the man is perfect but he's by far the most intelligent and experienced.

On Saturday, a four-member ethics subcommittee, two Republicans and two Democrats, finally issued its report on a complaint made against Gingrich two years ago. It determined that Gingrich did, indeed, violate House rules by using tax-exempt organizations to fund a televised town meeting and a college course he taught for three years in Georgia named Renewing American Civilization.

Online NewsHour: Gingrich ethics charges -- December 23, 1996

This weekend, House Speaker Newt Gingrich admitted giving incomplete and inaccurate information to the House Ethics Committee regarding the role of a Political Action Committee in a college course he taught. After a background report on the charges, Elizabeth Farnsworth talks to Martin Frost (D-TX) and Peter King (R-NY) about the Speaker's chances of re-election, and what we can expect from Congress come the new year.

Online NewsHour: Gingrich ethics charges -- December 23, 1996

All this suggests the speaker is still in a shaky position. If he should choose to pay the $300,000 penalty out of campaign funds rather than out of his own pocket, House GOP conference chairman John Boehner acknowledges there could be an "uproar."

Newt Gingrich Reprimand | In the matter of Newt Gingrich House reprimand: Overwhelming vote and GOP misgivings will bedevil speaker - Baltimore Sun

There are documents which state Newt was later cleared of tax violation, but at the end of the day he lied and cost the taxpayors unnecessary investigatory costs which could have been avoided if he just man'ed up.

None of his baggage would make him a poor president per say. But his past baggage makes him a poor human being. I'd prefer to vote for someone with at least a shred of decency. Newts past actions tells me thats not the type of person he is.

Better get a 9 year old then. It is impossible to find a politician without a skeleton in there closet, or dragging baggage.

You want a plitician that isnt corrupt, that has strong morals, is well principaled, and stands up for the people?

Well you gotta look for him, cause a corrupt establishment is not going to bring him to you. These people do exist, they just cant be bought and thusly are not supported.

Stop waiting on party's and the TV to tell you who to vote for, instead go find who your going to vote for! Take responsability for your future!

RON PAUL 2012

Last edited:
None of his baggage would make him a poor president per say. But his past baggage makes him a poor human being. I'd prefer to vote for someone with at least a shred of decency. Newts past actions tells me thats not the type of person he is.

Bubba Clontoon is a deplorable piece of shit of a human being, and I'm certain you had no problem pulling the lever for that fucking degenerate lecher.

1) I wasn't old enough to vote for Clinton
2) What did he do before he was elected?
3) A blow job is hardly the same as dumping your wife who is battling cancer.

Did you vote for Obama?

she is also Arrogant and pompous,callous,self righteous and a Hypocrite....as are every asshole in DC.............

Forum List

Back