....would Jesus have said it better?.....

Easter greetings today from our most recent Presidents:

• Joe Biden: “From our family to yours, we wish you health, hope, joy, and peace. Happy Easter, everyone!”

• Barack Obama: “This Easter, I hope we can all take some time to reflect on the blessings we enjoy and the hope we have for a brighter future,” the 44th president tweeted. “From our family to yours, have a safe and happy Easter.”

• Don Trump: ““Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!”
.......................................................................................................................................

Which one did Twitter kick out?
Which one does Twitter say they ain't letting back in?
What would Jesus say?

If anybody wants links to the above, well, tonight, Easter Sunday night, Google is full of 'em.

Gee, and Twitter also blocked the Hunter Biden story....and you make like twitter is the ultimate arbiter of truth, fricken dumbass.

• Joe Biden: “From our family to yours, we wish you health, hope, joy, and peace. Happy Easter, everyone!”

• Barack Obama: “This Easter, I hope we can all take some time to reflect on the blessings we enjoy and the hope we have for a brighter future,” the 44th president tweeted. “From our family to yours, have a safe and happy Easter.”

• Don Trump: ““Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!”
.......................................................................................................................................

What would Jesus say?

If anybody wants links to the above, well, tonight, Easter Sunday night, Google is full of 'em.
First, Biden read that. Second, Obama lied because he did not hope for a brighter future. His policies proved that. Third, Trump has a duty to remind people the election was stolen.

OMG you are still defending Trump trash.
I will support the legitimate president.
They don't want your support, they just want your money.

More importantly, they demand your submission.

What would Jesus say?

First, Biden read that. Second, Obama lied because he did not hope for a brighter future. His policies proved that. Third, Trump has a duty to remind people the election was stolen.

Remember when Trump got $224 million. In the fine print it said ir would be a monthly donation. Trump was stealing from his constituents.

What would Jesus say?

Remember when Trump got $224 million. In the fine print it said ir would be a monthly donation. Trump was stealing from his constituents.
How much of it did Hunter get?

And did Hunter blow it all on whores and drugs again?

What would Jesus say?

Excerpt:

Stacy Blatt was in hospice care last September listening to Rush Limbaugh’s dire warnings about how badly Donald Trump’s campaign needed money when he went online and chipped in everything he could: $500.

It was a big sum for a 63-year-old battling cancer and living in Kansas City on less than $1,000 per month. But that single contribution — federal records show it was his first ever — quickly multiplied. Another $500 was withdrawn the next day, then $500 the next week and every week through mid-October, without his knowledge — until Blatt’s bank account had been depleted and frozen. When his utility and rent payments bounced, he called his brother, Russell Blatt, for help.

Joe Biden's president, not Hunter. Seeing how well Biden operates after watching four years of the anti american trump piece of shit, I don't really care what Biden's son does or what kind of person Biden was in the past. Seems like he used to be too much of a right wing democrat but has now become more of liberal which is what America needs. Think FDR.

".......and for those adulteries against the first wife, well.......he earns a mulligan"
".......and those against the 2nd wife........mullligans for all.
".......and those against the current wife........ditto again"

They say he is a forgiving God.
Stealing is a sin. You Democrats stole an election.

What would Jesus say?

Excerpt:

Stacy Blatt was in hospice care last September listening to Rush Limbaugh’s dire warnings about how badly Donald Trump’s campaign needed money when he went online and chipped in everything he could: $500.

It was a big sum for a 63-year-old battling cancer and living in Kansas City on less than $1,000 per month. But that single contribution — federal records show it was his first ever — quickly multiplied. Another $500 was withdrawn the next day, then $500 the next week and every week through mid-October, without his knowledge — until Blatt’s bank account had been depleted and frozen. When his utility and rent payments bounced, he called his brother, Russell Blatt, for help.
Not to worry, that is what the democrat nanny state is for.

They will take good care of him I'm sure.

That is, if it were not for the existence of those dastardly Republicans that will make sure he is not happy and get the care he needs.

Damn those Republicans!

.and some will always suffer from TDS

Ah, welcome back poster Skye.
I had feared that my avatar had run yours off the stage last time....when he asked for proof of some claim you made.
You disappeared.
So, your 'proof' never showed.
But let's let bygones be gone.

Which brings us to your concerns over "TDS" (either Trump Derangement Syndrome...or....Trump Devotion Sycophancy. I dunno which?).

Anyway, the poster "Skye" should note that the OP was careful to give equal opportunity to all three of our most recent Presidents. And, importantly, let them reveal their character by their own words.

My avatar is often generous that way. I am proud to say.

Joe Biden's president, not Hunter. Seeing how well Biden operates after watching four years of the anti american trump piece of shit, I don't really care what Biden's son does or what kind of person Biden was in the past. Seems like he used to be too much of a right wing democrat but has now become more of liberal which is what America needs. Think FDR.
The term is "evolve"

Once a politician takes power, they evolve into a Leftist despot.

Kinda like a worm coming out of a cocoon and transforming into a butterfly that can do no wrong.

The term is "evolve"

Kinda like a worm coming out of a cocoon and transforming into a butterfly that can do no wrong.

You think?

You Democrats stole an election.

Oh, Man!!!
You wanna stick your tongue on that frozen pipe.....again?

I'm sure the puppet-master inside is a bright alert guy......but, I sometimes think he has hired a dolt for an avatar.
Nonetheless, my avatar is patient. I am proud to say.

So, poster "partiv", let's rock'n'roll again.

You say the election was stolen.

My avatar say: Prove it.
Or quit whining about it. It makes your avatar look weak. Or dumb. No offense intended.

Saddle up, Skippy. It's your turn at bat.

The term is "evolve"

You think?

Funny how that works just about every time.

The term is "evolve"

You think?

Funny how that works just about every time.

How Trump steered supporters into unwitting donations ...

1 day ago · How Trump steered supporters into unwitting donations Contributors had to wade through a fine-print disclaimer and manually uncheck a box to opt out International New York Times,

How Trump Steered Supporters Into Unwitting Donations ...
1 day ago · Contributors had to wade through a fine-print disclaimer and manually uncheck a box to opt out. As the election neared, the Trump team made that …

What did Trump do that was anti-American?

What would Jesus say?

jesus would say if you follow anyone of those guys you are a fool...

.and some will always suffer from TDS

Ah, welcome back poster Skye.
I had feared that my avatar had run yours off the stage last time....when he asked for proof of some claim you made.
You disappeared.
So, your 'proof' never showed.
But let's let bygones be gone.

Which brings us to your concerns over "TDS" (either Trump Derangement Syndrome...or....Trump Devotion Sycophancy. I dunno which?).

Anyway, the poster "Skye" should note that the OP was careful to give equal opportunity to all three of our most recent Presidents. And, importantly, let them reveal their character by their own words.

My avatar is often generous that way. I am proud to say.

You win the prize for the post of the thread.

1617590768831.png

Forum List

Back