Would Hillary vote for war with Iran?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
i really think that Obama has a lot of support because he has made it obvious that he will not go to war with other countries. He was one of the FEW democrats that broke with there party and did not vote to authorize to give bush authority to go to war with Iraq. It is my opinion that is why he has so much popularity with the Democratic Party and won two elections. It's just my opinion this is one of the reasons why Obama got into office.

Now if Hillary was to win the election and be president would she go to war with Iran? Why wouldn't she? She already voted for the Iraq war so why wouod she change now?

This type of hypothetical/situational question is of little value. Did Bill go to war with Bosnia? Did Obama go to war with Libya? Are we at war now?

i really think that Obama has a lot of support because he has made it obvious that he will not go to war with other countries. He was one of the FEW democrats that broke with there party and did not vote to authorize to give bush authority to go to war with Iraq. It is my opinion that is why he has so much popularity with the Democratic Party and won two elections. It's just my opinion this is one of the reasons why Obama got into office.

Now if Hillary was to win the election and be president would she go to war with Iran? Why wouldn't she? She already voted for the Iraq war so why wouod she change now?

He was one of the FEW democrats that broke with there party and did not vote to authorize to give bush authority to go to war with Iraq

What year did Obama get elected to the Senate?

• Banned
This type of hypothetical/situational question is of little value. Did Bill go to war with Bosnia? Did Obama go to war with Libya? Are we at war now?

It's just a question. How much different is obama than Hillary in terms of foreign policy.

• Banned

He was one of the FEW democrats that broke with there party and did not vote to authorize to give bush authority to go to war with Iraq

I'm not sure but he was a senator before he was president.

Yes, he was.

He was elected to the Senate in 2004.

The vote to enter Iraq was in 2002.

He couldn't have voted against it

So you just made that shit up.
He probably heard it from a Democrat, since they make shit up all the time.

So a guy is caught making some shit up, and you still try to blame it on Democrats.

This is fucking fascinating! Seriously.

But hey, let's go with your bullshit, and pretend he did hear it from a Democrat. What does it mean that he blindly parroted it?

You really should think.

So a guy makes some shit up, and you still try to blame it on Democrats.

Well, I sure haven't heard any Repub saying it. Have you?

Wow. This just gets better and better.

Let's deconstruct this insane little wormhole you have built.

First, it is built on the presupposition that SuperDemocrat could not have invented the lie and therefore blindly parroted someone else. That alone is an open admission by you he is a parroting rube, mindlessly regurgitating manufactured bullshit without engaging two brain cells in critical thinking.

Second, you conclude that since you have never heard a Republican say it, then a Democrat must have said it. And yet I have not heard any Democrats say it, either. Have you?

You see where you retarded false premise has taken you now?

Jesus, I've seen apologists go to great lengths before, but this is really something.

The man was caught making shit up, and you actually rushed to his defense. What kind of sick hack partisan fuck are you? Have you NO integrity?

Apparently not.

Dude, super dem is to the right of reason.

But as to the ambiguous OP, Hillary made it very clear that she was game on with bombing Iran unless it put aside the centrifuges necessary for a nuke. Like her or not, she was the one, and the only one, who cobbled together the sanctions that have accomplished that.

In Obiwan world, only Democrats make shit up. Therefore, any lies told on this forum must originate from Democrats. So just keep on manufacturing bullshit, right wingers! Obi's gotcha covered.

This is fucking priceless.

So a guy is caught making some shit up, and you still try to blame it on Democrats.

But hey, let's go with your bullshit, and pretend he did hear it from a Democrat. What does it mean that he blindly parroted it?

You really should think.
It means that if he heard it from a Lib and didn't check it, he fucked up. Libs lie a lot.

In Obiwan world, only Democrats make shit up. Therefore, any lies told on this forum must originate from Democrats. So just keep on manufacturing bullshit, right wingers! Obi's gotcha covered.
This is fucking priceless.
Hell, I heard it from Libs all the time on the MSNBC boards. The idiots kept getting confused about "Obama didn't vote for the war" and claimed he voted against it....

Face it, Libs are compulsive liars... You need to always check anything they say.

I think what the OP meant to say is that he openly opposed the war while he was a Senator. Arguments over the Iraq war were ongoing in the Senate long after it was approved.

More on topic, most Democrats seem to have little interest in going to war with Iran. Short of an attack on our country I doubt Hillary would authorize war.

Forum List

Back