Would Hillary have spent less had she won in 2016?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I've noticed all seven fiscally responsible Democrats have been quick to badmouth Trump for spending like a drunk 19 year old sailor in a whorehouse full of drunk virgin playboy models...BUT, would Hillary have spent less?

I've noticed all seven fiscally responsible Democrats have been quick to badmouth Trump for spending like a drunk 19 year old sailor in a whorehouse full of drunk virgin playboy models...BUT, would Hillary have spent less?
HRC1-NP.jpg

Yes. Bill Clinton had a surplus and Obama would have too if he wasn't handed the greatest recession since the great depression.

Method 1: Debt Added Since Obama Took Office

Method 2: Obama's Budget Deficits

President George W. Bush's last budget—for Fiscal Year (FY) 2009—created a deficit of $1.4 trillion.2
That fiscal year began on Oct. 1, 2008, and continued until Sept. 30, 2009. Although most of that deficit occurred after Obama took office, it was a result of Bush's budget.

Method 3: How Obama's Policies Increased the Debt

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) contributed $830 billion between 2009 and 2019.7

More than 90% of its budget impact occurred by the end of 2012. It cut taxes, extended unemployment benefits, and funded job-creating public works projects. Like the tax cuts, the ARRA stimulated the economy after the 2008 financial crisis.

Obama's largest contribution to the debt was the Obama tax cuts, an extension of the Bush tax cuts. They added $858 billion to the debt in 2011 and 2012.

Yes. Bill Clinton had a surplus and Obama would have too if he wasn't handed the greatest recession since the great depression.

President George W. Bush's last budget—for Fiscal Year (FY) 2009—created a deficit of $1.4 trillion.2
That fiscal year began on Oct. 1, 2008, and continued until Sept. 30, 2009. Although most of that deficit occurred after Obama took office, it was a result of Bush's budget.

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) contributed $830 billion between 2009 and 2019.7

More than 90% of its budget impact occurred by the end of 2012. It cut taxes, extended unemployment benefits, and funded job-creating public works projects. Like the tax cuts, the ARRA stimulated the economy after the 2008 financial crisis.

Obama's largest contribution to the debt was the Obama tax cuts, an extension of the Bush tax cuts. They added $858 billion to the debt in 2011 and 2012.
But didn't your filthy 116th Congress have control of the purse strings?

What's another borrowed Trillion dollars? Neither party cares anymore.

Short answer: NO!

Long answer: FUCK NO!

It's ridiculous, the democrats bitch about Trump's spending when they themselves want to pass trillions of dollars more on the Green New Deal, free college, Medicare For All, bailouts to the cities and states, etc. And don't give me this shit that raising taxes on the rich and big corps will pay for all that, only a fucking idiot would believe that.

Short answer: NO!

Long answer: FUCK NO!

It's ridiculous, the democrats bitch about Trump's spending when they themselves want to pass trillions of dollars more on the Green New Deal, free college, Medicare For All, bailouts to the cities and states, etc. And don't give me this shit that raising taxes on the rich and big corps will pay for all that, only a fucking idiot would believe that.
VAT tax.

But didn't your filthy 116th Congress have control of the purse strings?
Didn't your blob sign off on every penny spent?

1606156259311.png

How much of the 2009 budget was signed by Bush, how much was signed by Obama?

View attachment 420461

What's another borrowed Trillion dollars? Neither party cares anymore.
Just remember we didn't pretend to care just because Trump was in office and we didn't stop caring when Obama took office. But Republicans become fiscal hawks when Democrats become President and flip flop as soon as a Republican takes over. So Republicans are hypocrites.

View attachment 420461

In order to get out of the Great Recession Bush caused Obama had to spend that money. In fact he didn't spend enough fast enough that's why it was a slow recovery. But would you let him spend more? Nope. But you let Trump spend like a drunken sailor.

Forum List

Back