Quote from the legendary poet Nicki Minaj: "If you’re black & a Democrat tells u to shove marbles up ur ass, you simply have to"

The democratic voter obviously, especially Black voters who follow her. Some Brits love and need Big Government in the U.S as some of those tax dollars find their way to the old monarchy in one form or another. They LOVE the Dems in the U.K and Canada, it usually means a few more handouts for our government in one form or another.

Ask yourself, why the British Guardian media went out of their way to debunk a tweet from a rapper online. She didn't tell anyone not to take the vaccine, she isn't a health expert, she shared an experience she was made aware of and told people to make up their own mind and not be bullied.

Sounds like fair logic to me. Joy Reid made this go viral, blame her for any misinformation. Of all the absurd comments made by uninformed rappers, this is the comment they need to "fact check"?
So, you don't believe that Minaj's claim should have been looked into because she was black and had made what appears to be a false anti-vax claim? Why wouldn't they report on such a provocative claim?

What "handouts" are you talking about in this article?

Also, who said the Guardian when out of their way? That quote from the article you posted was from the Trinidad & Tobago government, not the Guardian reporter.

Last edited:
Hah. Points for getting ones point across in a direct, blunt manner. It seems the term "woke" might refer to a new awakening soon...

P.S She has said on twitter that she's been invited to the White House. Seems they need some damage control to make sure a few of their supporters don't leave...

Rapper Nicki Minaj told her Instagram followers on Wednesday that she has been placed in "Twitter jail" and will never use Twitter again, a day after the social media network said publicly that her controversial tweets did not violate their rules.

"I'm in Twitter jail y'all," the artist wrote. "They didn't like what I was saying over there on that block, I guess my poll was gonna be asking questions is OK I like being fkng dumb then boom. Can't tweet."

Nicki Minaj
@NICKIMINAJ
Right. I can’t speak to, agree with, even look at someone from a particular political party. Ppl aren’t human any more. If you’re black & a Democrat tells u to shove marbles up ur ass, you simply have to. If another party tells u to look out for that bus, stand there & get hit

djTLQauA_mini.jpg

hasanabi

@hasanthehun
Replying to @NICKIMINAJ
you know he's a white nationalist right?
5:39 PM · Sep 15, 2021
Even a woke idiot who becomes an unwoke imbecile is a needle mover

So, you don't believe that Minaj's claim should have been looked into because she was black and had and made what appears to be a false anti-vax claim? Why wouldn't they report on such a provocative claim?

What "handouts" are you talking about in this article?

Also, who said the Guardian when out of their way? That quote from the article you posted was from the Trinidad & Tobago government, not the Guardian reporter.

You think the government of Trinidad and Tobago just offered this out of the blue?

It is not an anti-vax claim. She didnt tell anyone to not take it. People have to make their own decision, this virus has NEVER been a one-size-fits all issue. If it was, all nations would have followed the exact same approach based on settled science.

I was thinking more a Jimi Hendrix's 'If 6 was 9'

"I'm the one who's gonna die when it's time for me to die
So let me live my life the way I want too.....

To shoving marbles up your ass because a Demo........
We usually don't have to tell you Democraps to shove marbles up your ass when you always have 5 strung up there together anyway

You think the government of Trinidad and Tobago just offered this out of the blue?

They held a press conference. Did you not get past the very first sentence of the link I posted? And of course they are going to communicate as loud as possible when a global popstar insinuates that their vaccines are causing peoples' testicles to swell as it's not good for their own efforts to curb COVID.

It is not an anti-vax claim. She didnt tell anyone to not take it. People have to make their own decision, this virus has NEVER been a one-size-fits all issue. If it was, all nations would have followed the exact same approach based on settled science.

Sure, she wants people to make their own decisions based on bogus claims of swelling testicles.

Good on her.

The more black people that speak out against these cult leaders, the better.

One day the penny will hopefully drop for enough of them to make a difference.

Hah. Points for getting ones point across in a direct, blunt manner. It seems the term "woke" might refer to a new awakening soon...

P.S She has said on twitter that she's been invited to the White House. Seems they need some damage control to make sure a few of their supporters don't leave...

Rapper Nicki Minaj told her Instagram followers on Wednesday that she has been placed in "Twitter jail" and will never use Twitter again, a day after the social media network said publicly that her controversial tweets did not violate their rules.

"I'm in Twitter jail y'all," the artist wrote. "They didn't like what I was saying over there on that block, I guess my poll was gonna be asking questions is OK I like being fkng dumb then boom. Can't tweet."

Nicki Minaj
@NICKIMINAJ
Right. I can’t speak to, agree with, even look at someone from a particular political party. Ppl aren’t human any more. If you’re black & a Democrat tells u to shove marbles up ur ass, you simply have to. If another party tells u to look out for that bus, stand there & get hit

djTLQauA_mini.jpg

hasanabi

@hasanthehun
Replying to @NICKIMINAJ
Nicki Minaj: Shero

Is she still rambling about swollen testicles?

Swollen testicles have happened.
The problem with these mRNA vaccines is they are not really vaccines.
Instead they are just synthetic spike proteins.
And they are so much smaller than a real virus, that they easily migrate.
And where ever they end up, is where the immune system starts to attack.
So if they migrate to the testicles, that is going to get attacked and swollen.
But that is only temporary.
Much better than if they migrate to the heart or brain, because then you die.

She sure is and it turns out (believe it or not) to be sus.

False.
These mRNA vaccines can and have caused swollen testicles.
But at least it is temporary and not fatal like a swollen brain or heart these fake vaccines have caused.

Oh. . . I have no idea really what this person is about, or what is going on.

After I watched this, it musta been about Elder and his stand on the pandemic huh?

Except that Niki Minaj is right.
The mRNA vaccines can and have caused swollen testicles.
Rare but documented.

They held a press conference. Did you not get past the very first sentence of the link I posted? And of course they are going to communicate as loud as possible when a global popstar insinuates that their vaccines are causing peoples' testicles to swell as it's not good for their own efforts to curb COVID.

Sure, she wants people to make their own decisions based on bogus claims of swelling testicles.

Not bogus at all.
Real and verified, just rare.

Nicki Minaj
@NICKIMINAJ

djTLQauA_mini.jpg

hasanabi

@hasanthehun
Replying to @NICKIMINAJ
I found it so amazing that Biden opened the phone lines to her - so they could explain to her how wrong she was. They in no way had any plans to listen to her. They view her as a Borg drone and she is to sit their quietly while they reprogram her.

So if I register as democrat I can tell black folks to shove marbles up their asses and they have ta?

Wow. You've come a long way baby.
No different than when your Democrat Pals told blacks to drink from dat fountain over there.

A Jackass never changes its spots.

Is she still rambling about swollen testicles?
She always sings and posts about dicks and fucking if that helps. ALWAYS..its her signature subject...she has a talent to make everything about sex and drugs. Sex and drugs and rocket ships, sex and eating, Sex and history. (Except sex isn't her vocabulary---she likes more colorful words for it). Now it is going to be about dems fucking blacks. This is going to be funny. She has a talent for marketing herself as well-------she is going to use this a PR stunt.

Forum List

Back