Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, if spooks would be better off without whites, then why haven't they all gone back to Africa? :dunno:
For the same reason cave chimps have not gone back to Europe?
Then start a thread about that, this thread is "
Would blacks be better off without whites?"
And the answer is that if that were true, you'd all go back to Africa.

Seriously though, if spooks would be better off without whites, then why haven't they all gone back to Africa? :dunno:
No the answer is for you to go back to europe and leave the country to us. That way we would be without you.

No the answer is for you to go back to europe and leave the country to us. That way we would be without you.
You already fucked up Africa. Now you want to fuck up another continent? Ummm... no.

You already fucked up Africa. Now you want to fuck up another continent? Ummm... no.
White people fucked up Africa. So umm...no. You get your furry ass back to europe and keep your paws off the rest of the world.

Again, how much longer do we need wait since you were here so long before us and still haven't caught up? Why do we need do anything if you are equal as you claim? If we need get out of your way, then you are not equal. Do it on your own merit.
I just told you there is no need to wait. I didnt say we were equal in terms of holding resources. You got those by white AA and it took you 350 years. If you really believed you were equal to us you would not have felt the need to keep us from acquiring the same amount of resources during that time. Your white insecurity is what holds us back. Man up and compete on a level playing field like the NBA does..

There has never been nor will there ever be a level playing field. Whites are intellectually superior. There's no such thing as white privilege except as another excuse in your own mind. You simply cannot compete with whites. You are an inferior race and an unnecessary one.

Whites arent intellectually superior. If Blacks had not taught them civilization they would still be eating each other in the caves of Europe. There is a reason no European civilization invented its own writing system without borrowing from other cultures.

Cannibals of the Stone Age - Series 1 - Episode 1 - Cannibals of the Stone Age - Channel 4

In the German hamlet of Herxheim, archaeologists excavating a 7000-year-old mass grave of up to 1000 Stone Age people have concluded that the site was not a Neolithic graveyard, as previously assumed, but a killing field where hundreds of men, women and children met a grisly fate.

I've already explained to you that the Blacks had progressed very little until Cain went to rule over them in ancient Sumer.
Cain was Black so whats your point?

My point is that his father Adam was white so Cain was also white. Let's not twist things around.

No civilization in history has done better by itself, than with others. All white populations turn in upon themselves killing one another just as readily as do all black ones in Africa, all Asian ones in the Orient, etc. Once they intermix though they tend to adopt more civilized cooperative methods of getting things they need instead of waring.

Yes indeed. The Black crime rate in this country attests to that. LOL!!

Anymore mad philosophy you wish to add?

There's crime rates, which are in steady decline, and there's what the media covers. Don't fall for the hype.

Negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s.
according to the FBI, DOJ and BJS. Make all the "steady decline" excuses you like. That is a fact.
Whats also a fact is that Blacks would actually do better if whites went back to europe.. Well that and the fact white people are the most violent people in their own documented history.

Sounds like you are simply full of excuses. If, If, If. If whites get out of the way, etc. Why can't you do it with the whites as has all the other ethnic groups? If the whites weren't here you would blame the Asians or Hispanics or some other race because all races are superior to the Black race.

I just told you there is no need to wait. I didnt say we were equal in terms of holding resources. You got those by white AA and it took you 350 years. If you really believed you were equal to us you would not have felt the need to keep us from acquiring the same amount of resources during that time. Your white insecurity is what holds us back. Man up and compete on a level playing field like the NBA does..

There has never been nor will there ever be a level playing field. Whites are intellectually superior. There's no such thing as white privilege except as another excuse in your own mind. You simply cannot compete with whites. You are an inferior race and an unnecessary one.

Whites arent intellectually superior. If Blacks had not taught them civilization they would still be eating each other in the caves of Europe. There is a reason no European civilization invented its own writing system without borrowing from other cultures.

Cannibals of the Stone Age - Series 1 - Episode 1 - Cannibals of the Stone Age - Channel 4

In the German hamlet of Herxheim, archaeologists excavating a 7000-year-old mass grave of up to 1000 Stone Age people have concluded that the site was not a Neolithic graveyard, as previously assumed, but a killing field where hundreds of men, women and children met a grisly fate.

I've already explained to you that the Blacks had progressed very little until Cain went to rule over them in ancient Sumer.

My point is that his father Adam was white so Cain was also white. Let's not twist things around.
Thats impossible. Even white people know Adam was Black. You cant get Black from white. Whites are recessive.

No civilization in history has done better by itself, than with others. All white populations turn in upon themselves killing one another just as readily as do all black ones in Africa, all Asian ones in the Orient, etc. Once they intermix though they tend to adopt more civilized cooperative methods of getting things they need instead of waring.

There's crime rates, which are in steady decline, and there's what the media covers. Don't fall for the hype.

according to the FBI, DOJ and BJS. Make all the "steady decline" excuses you like. That is a fact.

Yes and that's from Eric Holder's Department of Justice's own data. Blacks particularly like to gang up on elderly white couples.

Whats also a fact is that Blacks would actually do better if whites went back to europe.. Well that and the fact white people are the most violent people in their own documented history.

Sounds like you are simply full of excuses. If, If, If. If whites get out of the way, etc. Why can't you do it with the whites as has all the other ethnic groups? If the whites weren't here you would blame the Asians or Hispanics or some other race because all races are superior to the Black race.
All the other ethnic groups want your ass out of the way and back in europe too. The point is that Black people would be better off without you. Get to stepping if you want to prove thats false.

Thats impossible. Even white people know Adam was Black. You cant get Black from white. Whites are recessive.

Look up the word "Adam" an see what it means. Get a white person to do it for you if you can't do it.

All the other ethnic groups want your ass out of the way and back in europe too. The point is that Black people would be better off without you. Get to stepping if you want to prove thats false.

The whites made this country attractive to all the ethnic groups. That's why they flock here from all over the world.

Look up the word "Adam" an see what it means. Get a white person to do it for you if you can't do it.
Adam is a label left over from when white people actually thought they were the first on earth. Can you imagine the shock when they found out how far off base they were? I wish I could have been there. :lol:

The whites made this country attractive to all the ethnic groups. That's why they flock here from all over the world.
Sorry dude. They came here in spite of whites for the freedom. Most immigrants of all nationalities that I know tell me all the time they hate whites or they think you guys are stupid.

Blacks would be worse off if the whites left, because they could not maintain an advanced civilization. They never have. There are not enough of them with the necessary intelligence.

Whites would be better off because the crime rate would go way down. What would also decline would be the money spent on criminal justice and welfare.

The vast majority of crime committed against whites as any other race is intra racial, so if whites left, they would continue to victimize each other as any other race does.

Furthermore, just like any other mono ethnic society you would find new definitions for inferiority within your new "utopia".

As I stated before, this is an idiot thread full of nothing but ego boosting speculation by the bottom rung over something that will not ever happen.

Those who actually control the wealth of this nation are fully aware of the fact that it is in their best interest keep those who have nothing to bank except being part of a "racial collective", in a state of mental turmoil.

Now, as far as YOU personally leaving, it is doubtful that anyone black in America will be worse off for it.
Invariably, America would be a far less violent place with the absence of blacks.Additionally, all socioeconomic indicators would rise substantially.

It may infuriate the PC police, but who cares?

Why would anyone with common sense be infuriated over some fantasy?
For those who believe that the absence of an entire race would make them safer, they are free to leave.
It is not a matter of fury, fantasy or belief. It's just a fact that the absence of a demographic which is less than 13% of the population but commits about 50% of murders would make a country far safer and indeed civil.

I and my family are fortunate not to live among these people. Others left Detroit, I did even better. Shit holes are not as appealing as you may think.
Yes, please show your racist troll-ass for the world to see.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Insults are all anti-racists have to contribute to a discussion like this.

This thread is getting off track. Can someone tell me one thing that would cause Black people to not succeed if all white people were jettisoned into space?

Low black intelligence. That is why Haiti is such a mess after more than two centuries of black rule.

When the crime rate goes up, blacks have a higher rate than whites. When the crime rate goes down, blacks still have a higher rate than whites. The same is true for the illegitimacy rate.

Scores on mental aptitude tests are less flexible. Blacks always tend to score poorly on them.

If whites left life would go on as usual. There is absolutely nothing whites do that anyother race could not do. Matter of fact the world would most likely be more peaceful. I'm still waiting for someone to show me one thing that would be missed if whites suddenly disappeared. So far I have heard nothing but amusing speculation or crickets.

Why is Haiti such a mess? Why have things gotten so bad in Zimbabwe since the end of white minority rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back