Would anyone like to sign my petition against Trump?

Return the Statue of Liberty to France | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

"Current US policy threatens to ban refugees from seven highly unstable countries and severely restrict the annual number admitted by half. In contrast, the French Republic has been taking in and resettling record numbers of refugees - 1.3 million in 2015 alone. The Statue historically represents opportunity and a fresh start for those fleeing their homelands and would be more appropriate in the land of its construction."

Are you saying that Trump's job is to make America the whole world's all you can eat buffet?

Because I don't know if you realized, that's the complete opposite what he promised to do, and what was rejected. America is not a place for the 3rd world democrat voters to come to and shit over (as they have done with their own countries). France may be all that, but then again, it seems as though they have had enough as well after the reoccurring terrorist attacks.

The statue represents freedom indeed. And by keeping those who don't believe in freedom out, we will preserve that freedom.

I still think that the poem "The New Colossus" should be taken off of the base. It no longer represents who we are, and if we leave it up, we will be a nation of hypocrites.

Why? It is more easy to get in the country today then in the 19th century.

We had a shit load of laws who could get in and who couldn't

I still think that the poem "The New Colossus" should be taken off of the base. It no longer represents who we are, and if we leave it up, we will be a nation of hypocrites.

We've got more requirements for getting into this country than we ever did.

And, getting into this country in the 1800s wasn't nearly as hard as it is today.

Our own poor are struggling, someone tell me why we should allow any refuges into our country until we have our own poverty and debt under control? Why so some politicians can pat themselves on the back for being generous? Hello earth to idiots we just piled up $10 trillion dollars in debt in 8 years HELLO, HELLO for fucks sake people.

Our own poor are struggling, someone tell me why we should allow any refuges into our country until we have our own poverty and debt under control? Why so some politicians can pat themselves on the back for being generous? Hello earth to idiots we just piled up $10 trillion dollars in debt in 8 years HELLO, HELLO for fucks sake people.
They are being generous with your money. Thst'the mark of a douche bag.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

They are being generous with your money. Thst'the mark of a douche bag.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

No they spent all my money, and my kids money. Now they are borrowing my grand kids money and spending that.

My grand kids won't get to spend money on education, science, infrastructure because we are borrowing and spending all their money, and sticking them with our debt. Our grand kids and their kids will look back at us and say, "those fucking assholes spent all our money".

Return the Statue of Liberty to France | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

"Current US policy threatens to ban refugees from seven highly unstable countries and severely restrict the annual number admitted by half. In contrast, the French Republic has been taking in and resettling record numbers of refugees - 1.3 million in 2015 alone. The Statue historically represents opportunity and a fresh start for those fleeing their homelands and would be more appropriate in the land of its construction."

What do you think you're going to accomplish? France is fucked over their liberal approach to immigration, as are every other European nation that followed. Times have changed since the statue was built, you know how it is liberal "change is good". We're over-populated, inundated by entitlements and MUSLIM TERRORISTS are scum. They're not welcome here, and you should move to France.

I'll sign it. Bring it to me. Message me and I will give you directions to get here.
BTW, I see one (1) person has signed it.

And, getting into this country in the 1800s wasn't nearly as hard as it is today.

Uhm making a comment out your ass doesn't help your cause..

Do we allow in prostitutes now? A simple yes or no

Do we allow in indigent people now?

A simple yes or no.

trump%2Bban%2BAKBb7.jpg

Rather than relying on a meme, why don't you read the judge's ruling here: Washington vs Trump
You mean the law....

Uhm making a comment out your ass doesn't help your cause..

Do we allow in prostitutes now? A simple yes or no

Do we allow in indigent people now?

A simple yes or no.

Did they get all this back then?

Forum List

Back